Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » GSG-5
Site Notices
Posted: 3/2/2014 5:01:17 PM EDT
Hello, I am trying to determine the value of this little GSG, which I do intend to sell at the correct forum, but before I do, sure could use some help (See below)!  I bought this from a local guy and it is UNFIRED with box, tools, & one 10 round and two hi-cap mags (3 total), but here is the weird part.  As you can see, the guy (NOT ME!!!) thought himself a "Camo Michaelangelo" and tried to apply some odd splinter pattern to the butt stock and forearm.  I thought it was butt ugly, so I just sprayed the HG back in black.  Also, though there is a longer folding stock, which works really-really well, the 'pin' in it appears to float, and if you look at the pic, it is visible.

So the bad news is, it has goofy (though likely removable) paint on it, and the folding stock has a floating pin.  Good news is, it is unfired, with box, tools, etc.  Can someone give me an idea as to worth?  thanks in advance!

Link Posted: 3/3/2014 12:53:29 PM EDT
[#1]
I can not comment on the Value, but from learnng the hard way , DO NOT GET ANY SOLVENTS on the fixed stock. The one I had Turned to Pudding when the Solvent hit it. The good news was it was $20 for a brand new stock.
Link Posted: 3/3/2014 12:55:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Thought we had a rule against "How much is my **** worth" threads?

That being said, I wouldn't give you more than $200 for it
Link Posted: 3/3/2014 1:02:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Hello, I am trying to determine the value of this little GSG, which I do intend to sell at the correct forum, but before I do, sure could use some help (See below)!  I bought this from a local guy and it is UNFIRED with box, tools, & one 10 round and two hi-cap mags (3 total), but here is the weird part.  As you can see, the guy (NOT ME!!!) thought himself a "Camo Michaelangelo" and tried to apply some odd splinter pattern to the butt stock and forearm.  I thought it was butt ugly, so I just sprayed the HG back in black.  Also, though there is a longer folding stock, which works really-really well, the 'pin' in it appears to float, and if you look at the pic, it is visible.

So the bad news is, it has goofy (though likely removable) paint on it, and the folding stock has a floating pin.  Good news is, it is unfired, with box, tools, etc.  Can someone give me an idea as to worth?  thanks in advance!

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a145/iambrb/GUNS/SHOTTY893_zps32c95b77.jpg
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a145/iambrb/GUNS/SHOTTY892_zpse5789bf9.jpg
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a145/iambrb/GUNS/SHOTTY891_zpsbd5d8a4d.jpg

View Quote

Nothjng you have adds value and mostly detracts from the value even further like the painted stock.  These guns are everywhere and cheap.  The ammo is impossible to find right now also.
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 2:38:20 PM EDT
[#4]
I saw cheaperthandirt is selling them in the forum for $287.  So yours might be worth about $225 to a local who doesn't have to pay a transfer fee or shipping.  Just my opinion.
Page Armory » GSG-5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top