Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Site Notices
Posted: 6/7/2017 9:30:27 PM EDT
Prior to this I was EDC'ing a Spyderco Tenacious. Which mind you has been a fantastic knife and I love it to death, but let's be honest, it's a bit chunky. Not the greatest option if you don't want to notice a knife on you.

After deciding it was time to start looking for something a bit less intrusive and assigning the Tenacious to an "around the house" role, I stumbled upon this beauty.

I sat on it for awhile. The size and weight couldn't have fit my criteria much better. But for someone that's not HUGE into knives, it seemed like a lot of coin to me. Now having it in my possession, I understand the price. The fit and finish is absolutely stellar. Not a single imperfection or tool mark to be spotted. I couldn't be happier that I decided to make the leap into something a little higher end. I now have no excuse to not have something on me when I leave the house.

Behold, the Benchmade 531.

Link Posted: 6/7/2017 9:51:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Can't go wrong with a Benchamde
Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top