Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Site Notices
Posted: 4/9/2017 1:26:57 AM EDT
Sorry if someone asked this in the past. I'm a trucker, time is money & I have no stock of either to scroll through a bunch of old posts. I've got a 7 inch Kabar, 1211 partially serrated blade. I want a sheath for it. I know it came with a leather ione but I REALLY REALLY REALLY want one that'll lock it in place with a thumb lock or something other than a snap button around the handle.  I can't find one ANYWHERE and now am wondering if it exists for this knife. I know sheaths of the sort are out there. I've seen them for small knives and other brands. Anybody have a suggestion?  Thanks in advance, I've been searching for almost a year now.
Link Posted: 4/9/2017 1:50:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Contact Dale Fricke at his website.  Tell him what you want, he'll make it
Link Posted: 4/9/2017 11:38:41 AM EDT
[#2]
No button but Grizzly Outdoor's Ka Bar sheath should offer excellent retention.  I have one of their sheaths for another knife and it is very secure.

Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top