Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It's new to me.

Kind of like the Ka-bar TDI knife.
View Quote

Or the HideAway Knife. HAK.
Link Posted: 1/10/2017 3:50:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Why don't I just pull out a gun instead of a gun shaped knife?

I'm not a ninja.
Link Posted: 1/10/2017 4:11:53 PM EDT
[#4]
So 3x the cost of a Ka-Bar TDI gets you a hole to put your finger in?
Link Posted: 1/10/2017 6:09:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
So 3x the cost of a Ka-Bar TDI gets you a hole to put your finger in?
View Quote
Yeah, but it has the grip angle of a 1911, so, John Browning...
Link Posted: 1/10/2017 6:13:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Yeah, but it has the grip angle of a 1911, so, John Browning...
View Quote

lol
Link Posted: 1/10/2017 6:35:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I'm not a ninja.
View Quote

Dis right hur.

And.. $150? Lolz.
Link Posted: 1/11/2017 4:47:10 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Dis right hur.

And.. $150? Lolz.
View Quote

150?
It's gonna really suck when you use it and "punch" a dude and he ducks right before and you stick it in his skull and you can't pull it out. Then he runs off, scared shitless and you lose your 150 dollar knife.
Link Posted: 1/12/2017 1:23:37 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

150?
It's gonna really suck when you use it and "punch" a dude and he ducks right before and you stick it in his skull and you can't pull it out. Then he runs off, scared shitless and you lose your 150 dollar knife.
View Quote

Yes . . . . . but it will make a GREAT story a couple years later when you're sitting at a bar.
Link Posted: 1/12/2017 4:08:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/13/2017 11:07:54 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Yes . . . . . but it will make a GREAT story a couple years later when you're sitting at a bar.
View Quote

Why, a man wouldn't have to buy a drink the rest of the night!
Link Posted: 1/20/2017 12:00:02 AM EDT
[#12]
I have one, I think its great. I have no training in knives but I do have some basic combatives instruction and it seems pretty intuitive. Punches=Stabs and that's apparently the point with smaller blades. Control whatever weapon hand the bad guy is using against you and do what you would do anyway....punch punch punch. As an infantry guy with 30 months downrange and two invasions under my belt, I think this is a huge plus for guys who need a secondary and don't have a handgun issued. I carry it appendix when I cant carry one of my glocks. I would never get into a knife fight if I could help it but this dude will do some damage fast. Get in close, get control in a clench and slam that fucker in as many times as possible. JMHO
-Alan
Link Posted: 1/20/2017 1:28:58 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I have one, I think its great. I have no training in knives but I do have some basic combatives instruction and it seems pretty intuitive. Punches=Stabs and that's apparently the point with smaller blades. Control whatever weapon hand the bad guy is using against you and do what you would do anyway....punch punch punch. As an infantry guy with 30 months downrange and two invasions under my belt, I think this is a huge plus for guys who need a secondary and don't have a handgun issued. I carry it appendix when I cant carry one of my glocks. I would never get into a knife fight if I could help it but this dude will do some damage fast. Get in close, get control in a clench and slam that fucker in as many times as possible. JMHO
-Alan
View Quote

Have one as well; completely agree.
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 9:22:24 PM EDT
[#14]
For those who own this and the TDI, how do the two compare?
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 11:09:40 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
-Alan

If that was the case, I'd want a little more blade length and width so I could make sure I got more opportunity for a vitals hit.  
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 11:30:34 AM EDT
[#16]
I don't have one as of yet but the concept is solid....

Carry a gun, carry this as a backup weapon.

The draw stroke mimics a gun so nothing to learn and the use of it mimics a punch so nothing to learn there.

It seems fast into action and tough to disarm the user.

I like the concept....
Link Posted: 4/7/2017 7:30:43 PM EDT
[#17]
I carry it because it is easier to carry (for me) aiwb, not because it is a better design for use.
Link Posted: 4/9/2017 12:10:46 AM EDT
[#18]
In before a cop gets stabbed in the neck with their own knife.
Link Posted: 4/9/2017 10:19:26 PM EDT
[#19]
Looks impractical.
Link Posted: 4/23/2017 11:16:31 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Looks impractical.
View Quote
I thought the same.
Link Posted: 5/3/2017 12:47:07 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I'm not a ninja.
View Quote
Weapon retention
Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top