Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Site Notices
Posted: 5/17/2016 12:44:57 PM EDT
just finished up this little EDC ring knife.  at 7.75" overall it should be just right for pocket carry with a clip sheath.  1095 with grooved and etched flats and a crazy hamon line.  good friend of mine did the heat treat.  my hamons are always a bit smoky with less activity.  he is showing me some new heat treat tricks.  always learning something new around here.

TPS

Link Posted: 5/17/2016 11:34:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Good looking knife.
Link Posted: 5/18/2016 12:58:10 PM EDT
[#2]
thanks, we were just having some fun with this wild looking fella.  the grooved flats were a new design aspect we were trying out.

TPS
Link Posted: 5/19/2016 8:09:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Your knife style is menacing and fun all rolled into one kick ass package. I like it!

Link Posted: 5/20/2016 12:00:45 PM EDT
[#4]
much appreciated.

TPS
Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top