Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Site Notices
Posted: 5/9/2016 6:25:55 PM EDT
Just a note on Spyderco.  I bought a Spyderco JD Smith a few years ago.  It is my left pocket edc.  My right pocket is is ZT300.  Well I lost a clip screw.  The knife itself was discontinued.  And I could not remember the model name.  I took a picture and asked Spyderco what to do.  They sent me out a packet of 3 screws and a tube of loctite.  No questions asked, took about 3 business days.  

I say that is great customer service.  So why not sing their praises.  The knife itself, has been spectacular.  

Thanks for the read, carry on.  
Link Posted: 5/9/2016 6:28:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Love my Spyderco paramilitary II. Rotates with a ZT 0360 skd.

Link Posted: 5/9/2016 6:45:01 PM EDT
[#2]
I have heard a lot of positive feedback for Spyderco's customer service.  I've never personally used customer service, but I'm a Spyderco fan.

Link Posted: 5/16/2016 11:01:37 PM EDT
[#3]
A couple of years ago I had the chance to stop by their place in Boulder, Co. Very nice show room and great selection. There were a couple of fellas working behind the counter and I was the only customer at the time. We got to talking and they found out I was in public service. They offered me 40% off anything in the store and I took them up on it. I think I dropped about $650.00.
Link Posted: 5/16/2016 11:04:38 PM EDT
[#4]
+87 on the service. I broke the tip off a 20 yr old delica I had. $25 bucks later, I got it back with a reprofiled blade.
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 10:39:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Just got 6 new scale screws to replace lost and buggered screws in my 10 year old Military. GTG.
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 12:25:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have heard a lot of positive feedback for Spyderco's customer service.  I've never personally used customer service, but I'm a Spyderco fan.

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f240/11724/stuff/DSCN4376_zps6zodoi7o.jpg
View Quote

Aftermarket deep carry Ti clips?
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 10:14:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah. Not for any practical reason or anything, I just thought they looked cool.
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 11:11:42 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Yeah. Not for any practical reason or anything, I just thought they looked cool.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I been thinking about one on my Military just to put it deeper in my pocket. Is it a bitch to get the screws in?
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 10:53:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I been thinking about one on my Military just to put it deeper in my pocket. Is it a bitch to get the screws in?
View Quote

It was a little fiddly but it's not hard.
Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top