Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Site Notices
Posted: 4/30/2016 6:05:37 PM EDT
I just got it today and decided to do an unboxing. Im very happy i bought it.
Sorry if the quality isnt the best. My cam needs to be sent back. Whats up with the links?
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sCorGQ2_hU[/youtube]
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 6:59:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice knife.  I'm not big on the handle scales, but it's a personal preference.  
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 8:16:52 PM EDT
[#2]
I wanted the camo g10 but it was more money. So I figure Ill give the ghost jade a try.
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 9:43:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Cool. I was pondering a Survive chopper to get into the 3V game, ended up buying a Rodent 9 though as I hate waiting.

Still want to check out a survive knife
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 8:10:33 PM EDT
[#4]
The waiting is tough. I wish they were easier to obtain but for the price the quality is something special.
The Rodent 9 must be pretty awesome.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 9:39:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Nice looking knife, but be careful with it.  I don't think that your hands can take anymore abuse!

Chris
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 9:55:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
[briginally Posted By Flsurfer:[/b]
The waiting is tough. I wish they were easier to obtain but for the price the quality is something special.
The Rodent 9 must be pretty awesome.
View Quote

The fit and finish on your knife is excellen. You can tell they really put a lot of effort into the knife. It's a great piece.

I need to figure out a new niche to fit a survive into, your 5 looks likea great all around knife but iI've got two in that slot.

The Rodent 9 is fun. It's a brute and scratched an itch for a chopper. I've been whacking random things with it.
Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top