Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Site Notices
Posted: 7/17/2015 11:03:57 PM EDT
I've been drooling over this new release ever since I saw it in photos and videos from SHOT 2015 - the Benchmade 4300 CLA.

3.4" 154CM blade, sculpted G10 scales, and a total weight of 3.47 oz. Deep carry pocket clip with adequate jimping.

Mine:

I freakin' love it. I've reprofiled the edge on my Wicked Edge. Definitely my favorite auto knife in my collection thus far. I picked it up directly from Benchmade via my military account and applied another discount code (NRALOD2015) for another 30% off. Total price for the knife was $120 plus shipping.

Link Posted: 7/17/2015 11:43:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice looking knife. I prefer ProTechs and ZT autos but that is a nice looking knife.
Link Posted: 7/18/2015 1:53:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I've been drooling over this new release ever since I saw it in photos and videos from SHOT 2015 - the Benchmade 4300 CLA.

http://www.benchmade.com/images/model_blowup/4300.jpg

3.4" 154CM blade, sculpted G10 scales, and a total weight of 3.47 oz. Deep carry pocket clip with adequate jimping.

Mine:
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-V07iBjmzEmQ/Vam_eoRsg4I/AAAAAAAAF94/c7AhK-uFlSs/s1024-Ic42/upload_-1.jpg

I freakin' love it. I've reprofiled the edge on my Wicked Edge. Definitely my favorite auto knife in my collection thus far. I picked it up directly from Benchmade via my military account and applied another discount code (NRALOD2015) for another 30% off. Total price for the knife was $120 plus shipping.

View Quote

Nice. I did that as well except with a first responder account. I went back and tried to buy another knife but apparently the NRALOD code is only good once, wish I woulda known that, would probably have waited to buy a few knives at once.
Link Posted: 7/18/2015 2:00:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Nice. I did that as well except with a first responder account. I went back and tried to buy another knife but apparently the NRALOD code is only good once, wish I woulda known that, would probably have waited to buy a few knives at once.
View Quote

As I understand it, that code is only good on one knife and can only be used once.
Link Posted: 7/18/2015 3:08:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Damn, that looks like a great knife.  Looks like I need to order one, I'm a Benchmade whore
Link Posted: 7/18/2015 9:11:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Damn, that looks like a great knife.  Looks like I need to order one, I'm a Benchmade whore
View Quote

Me too. I'm up to around 25.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 3:28:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You have me beat by far
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 9:18:37 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Nice looking knife. I prefer ProTechs and ZT autos but that is a nice looking knife.
View Quote

Zt makes an auto now?
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 11:30:39 AM EDT
[#8]
I wish you guys would stop!! After reading about  the love for Benchmades in here, I decided to try one a few months ago, now I have several and have converted my son and a few others. Now  that's all I carry, The axis lock makes these knives a single hand operators dream.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 11:37:45 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Zt makes an auto now?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Zt makes an auto now?

I don't think they do now but they did.

Link Posted: 7/25/2015 12:28:30 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I wish you guys would stop!! After reading about  the love for Benchmades in here, I decided to try one a few months ago, now I have several and have converted my son and a few others. Now  that's all I carry, The axis lock makes these knives a single hand operators dream.
View Quote

Welcome to the disease
Link Posted: 8/21/2015 4:35:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Picked my 4300 CLA up today.  Right off the bat it's one of my favorites.  Slim, feels great in hand, opens with authority.  

Link Posted: 8/21/2015 9:27:07 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Picked my 4300 CLA up today.  Right off the bat it's one of my favorites.  Slim, feels great in hand, opens with authority.  

http://i1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh528/livewire890/4216AE96-C2EE-4D5F-8ED0-D9ED236F02AB.jpg
View Quote

I'm still loving mine!
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 10:30:39 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I'm still loving mine!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh528/livewire890/4216AE96-C2EE-4D5F-8ED0-D9ED236F02AB.jpg

I'm still loving mine!

I blame you for my purchase, just want to officially make that known
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 9:35:18 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm still loving mine!

Ha ha ha ha - you're welcome. It's a fantastic knife, though, isn't it? Benchmade did a great job on it.
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 10:28:01 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Ha ha ha ha - you're welcome. It's a fantastic knife, though, isn't it? Benchmade did a great job on it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm still loving mine!

Oh yeah.  One of my favorites for sure if not top if my list already.   Very sleek and lighter but still robust.   Awesome blade profile too.  And since it's a benchmade it'll be rugged as hell.
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 12:17:52 AM EDT
[#16]
I have been drooling over this knife for a few months now.
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 12:20:54 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

Do it
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 12:28:58 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Do it
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do it

Link Posted: 8/25/2015 6:04:23 PM EDT
[#19]
And, I bought one, thanks for the heads up! Had a Lerch BM that the little screw came out of the safety. Time to upgrade. Good enough excuse to buy another auto.
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 6:26:01 PM EDT
[#20]

Link Posted: 8/27/2015 5:10:06 PM EDT
[#21]
I'm struggling right now with either buying a CA ( my first auto ) or one of the ZT Hinderer flippers.
Decisions, decisions.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 5:41:08 PM EDT
[#22]
Got mine yesterday. F'ing great knife.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 5:44:57 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I'm struggling right now with either buying a CA ( my first auto ) or one of the ZT Hinderer flippers.
Decisions, decisions.
View Quote

Benchmade.  

ZT are nice but to me they are damn heavy.  I have the Kershaw knockoff in my pocket right now, its my beater knife.  I like it but I don't love it, and I'd be pissed if I spent that much on a ZT after getting this Kershaw.  

Plus if you are going to spend that kinda money get the one that's packed with auto opening goodness and buttons.  Who doesn't like buttons?
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 6:11:59 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Benchmade.  

ZT are nice but to me they are damn heavy.  I have the Kershaw knockoff in my pocket right now, its my beater knife.  I like it but I don't love it, and I'd be pissed if I spent that much on a ZT after getting this Kershaw.  

Plus if you are going to spend that kinda money get the one that's packed with auto opening goodness and buttons.  Who doesn't like buttons?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Decisions, decisions.

Benchmade.  

I have a ZT 350,  and love it. The ZT 562 is about 60% heavier than the CLA.
I've been a Benchmade guy for about 20 years, though.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 3:47:54 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm still loving mine!

Mine just showed up from BladeHQ (BTW very fast shipping, 3 days to Zimbobwae). Very nice knife, bigger than what I was expecting, opens with authority. IS. There a maintenance schedule (eg oiling) that is the norm?

Link Posted: 8/29/2015 7:35:33 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Mine just showed up from BladeHQ (BTW very fast shipping, 3 days to Zimbobwae). Very nice knife, bigger than what I was expecting, opens with authority. IS. There a maintenance schedule (eg oiling) that is the norm?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm still loving mine!

I've never heard of a maintenance schedule. I guess just oil it periodically. You can send the knife back to Benchmade and they will disassemble, clean, lube, and reassemble the knife for free. However, if you're in Zimbabwe, then that may not be too practical to do.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 7:58:05 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Benchmade.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Decisions, decisions.

Benchmade.  

Ordered a stonewashed, plain edge CLA.
I can't wait to get it and start snapping it open.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 9:46:28 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Welcome to the disease
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Welcome to the disease

Damn you all, I just ordered one and now I want another
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 10:23:35 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Decisions, decisions.

Benchmade.  

My Black CLA is scheduled to show up tomorrow and I can't wait. This will be my first benchmade so needless to say I'm pretty excited
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 1:20:45 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

My Black CLA is scheduled to show up tomorrow and I can't wait. This will be my first benchmade so needless to say I'm pretty excited
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Decisions, decisions.

Benchmade.  

I've had Benchmade for decades. They're all good, but autos are better.
Link Posted: 9/5/2015 8:26:55 AM EDT
[#31]
With this being my first benchmade, I have to say I am very impressed overall with the CLA. This particular blade has set a high bar for bench
Made as a brand for me. To be honest, the quality has made me start looking for another benchmade to buy as a mate. You can never have too many knives
Link Posted: 9/5/2015 9:48:57 PM EDT
[#32]
I have a SW plain edge model. Great size and I love the blade shape.
Link Posted: 9/6/2015 2:02:38 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I have a SW plain edge model. Great size and I love the blade shape.
View Quote

Bad ass avatar there.  
Link Posted: 9/7/2015 6:41:06 PM EDT
[#34]
I knew I shouldn't have clicked on this thread. Now I have another knife on the way.

I've been lusting after a Benchmade auto since they became legal here. I really like the blade shape and size of this one.

Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top