Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Site Notices
Posted: 3/1/2015 10:29:07 PM EDT
I have an original Busse Steel Heart II (SHSHII) .
It's about 15 years old.
What is its Value?
Is it collectible?
If so....I may recycle it.
Mine came with a Kydex sheath.
Thanks!

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 12:22:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Ask here for a better idea.  http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php/713-Busse-Combat-Knives

They are collectable and worth more than they originally sold for. How much i dont know. Check ebay and google what you have with for sale to get an idea.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 12:35:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Does yours have the brass tube rivets or screws holding the scales on?

I'd say you could get between 500-1100 depending on what exactly you have, and the buyer you find, for that if it's in original condition.  Screwed on scales would make it more collectable from what I've seen.

I could be wrong, but depending on what you have, it's sought after.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:35:40 PM EDT
[#3]
WOW!.....I'm shocked!!
It is exactly as indicated in the photo...except for screwed on scales.....but mine has a Kydex sheath.
It has been barely used.
I'm excited....THANKS GUYS!!
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 7:48:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
WOW!.....I'm shocked!!
It is exactly as indicated in the photo...except for screwed on scales.....but mine has a Kydex sheath.
It has been barely used.
I'm excited....THANKS GUYS!!
View Quote

I sent you a PM.    (not for that )
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 7:48:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Just remember to be patient. There is a market for older Busses, but buyers for your desired asking can be hard to come by.
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 11:19:45 PM EDT
[#6]
That sheath is also from a time when BUSSE supplied sheaths with their knives. An added bonus.
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 9:19:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Yeah, I was offered over 1K for my mid-90's Busse SHII in A2 steel.  I just couldn't part with it.

ROCK6
Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top