Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Site Notices
Posted: 11/18/2014 9:18:34 PM EDT
My new makers mark stamp just arrived and I couldn't be more happier. Its from Evers stamps and they did a great job.

Whoever is the first to guess what the symbol means will receive a surprise in the mail.

Go!

Link Posted: 11/18/2014 9:34:58 PM EDT
[#1]
I will play. I think that it is a hill (or a furrowed hill) and then an arrow pointing up ward. So my guess is "Rise above".
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 9:35:02 PM EDT
[#2]
its the MOLE symbol for an ambush
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 9:35:39 PM EDT
[#3]
one direction?

all for one?

Always look up?

Push forward?
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 9:47:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Man that didnt take long. Its the military overly sumbol for Ambush. IM me your mailing address and you will get something in a week or two.

Thanks for playing to everyone!
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 10:01:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Man that didnt take long. Its the military overly sumbol for Ambush. IM me your mailing address and you will get something in a week or two.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thank you so much. You made all those NECs I got finally worth it.
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 12:40:32 PM EDT
[#6]
A morning bump for people to see smithy's new mark. Really clever idea and it makes a sharp logo.
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 9:57:30 AM EDT
[#7]
I saw it this morning in his FB page. I likee.
Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top