Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » 50 Cal
Posted: 12/21/2016 5:44:28 PM EDT
Looking for a bipod for a Maadi Griffen single shot 50. The shroud has a stub shaft on the end of it that measures .69 in diameter for a bipod to clamp to. I think it originally had a M60 bipod on it?, but would rather not use that.  Anyway, looking for a sturdy one, preferably that folds,  that will mount up to that shaft with the least amount of work. I've looked at several but they never clearly state what mounting system they require. Thanks!
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 8:03:34 PM EDT
[#1]
like this one?

Link Posted: 12/22/2016 10:15:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Yep! Pretty much exactly! Your bipod looks like it attaches a little different. What mounting system does yours use? On yours, where I see a sling swivel I just have a short section of shaft parallel with the barrel.
Page Armory » 50 Cal
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top