Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » 50 Cal
Site Notices
Posted: 11/16/2016 12:42:37 PM EDT
I am considering a Barrett 20" barrel .50 cal.   Where you guys buying from and who has the best prices?   I dont see too much of a price differ, so im leaning towards the 107.  
I would even consider used, but dont see too many listed.  

thanks..
Link Posted: 11/16/2016 1:34:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/16/2016 2:23:03 PM EDT
[#2]
I am in a similar boat. I bough an M99 and keep looking at m82s waiting for a deal.  Prepare Gun shop was selling there last batch for 7K OTD but they are back up to 7.5K on website now. I should have bought one at 7k.
Link Posted: 11/16/2016 9:44:30 PM EDT
[#3]
I bought a 29" 82A1 last month for $7k including shipping and transfer fee.  The 107's were substantially more, anywhere from $2-$4k depending on where you were looking.
Link Posted: 11/18/2016 9:56:13 PM EDT
[#4]
M107's are definitely more, either you are getting an M82 for a high price or a M107 for a low price compared to market, and if you can get an M107 for as cheap as a M82, you'd be crazy not to go for it.  

I bought an M82 last year after a lot of research and contemplating whether to spend the extra $ on the M107, and I'm extremely satisfied with the M82.  Unless a suppressor is an absolute must and the slight weight difference is a really big deal to you, go with the M82.  All the fun for thousands less, and more cash to spend on optics.  I ended up buying a BORS with the money I saved.  

And with that being said, best of luck with your search and purchase.  There's nothing more satisfying than hitting a gong at 1000 yards with an .50BMG.  
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 8:20:13 PM EDT
[#5]
I got an 82 from Buds Gun shop for 6674 shipped. If you're diligent, you'll find them. I found out you could use the price match request on Buds site and could get them for 6744......
If you're serious
Page Armory » 50 Cal
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top