Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » 50 Cal
Site Notices
Posted: 9/6/2014 12:17:45 PM EDT
Saw this over at bullpupforum.com  Thought it may be relevant to someone's interests here.

Link Posted: 9/6/2014 8:28:41 PM EDT
[#1]
No thanks. Looks cool and probly has a use but im not gonna put my head right at the chamber of a hand grenade or an inch closer to the muzzle brake.
Link Posted: 9/7/2014 12:24:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Same here.  I cringe when I see guys cuddly up to their Grizzly's and touch them off.  I can't get past the idea of a cheek weld next to the chamber of such a huge rifle.
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 12:37:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Loved my Steyr!
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 7:23:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Fired M95 Barretts on almost a daily basis.  Didn't bother me a bit.
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 11:46:15 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Fired M95 Barretts on almost a daily basis.  Didn't bother me a bit.
View Quote

I would at least try a barrett. Not one of these smaller companys that havent been field proven yet. And before you say a company wouldnt let an unsafe gun out of there shop just remember vulcan
Link Posted: 9/9/2014 12:47:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Charles St. George, the owner the company with the Leader 50 worked at Barrett for quite some time in the engineering dept. He knows his stuff.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 3:19:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Charles St. George, the owner the company with the Leader 50 worked at Barrett for quite some time in the engineering dept. He knows his stuff.
View Quote

Yeah, Leader isn't exactly an unknown when it comes to guns, just not as common.
Page Armory » 50 Cal
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top