Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/23/2016 2:14:40 PM EDT
I need help from the hive......!  I can't seem to locate one.  Any help would be highly appreciated!!

Thanks!

D
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 2:41:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 3:05:06 PM EDT
[#2]
What is it?
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 3:45:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

It's discontinued.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I need help from the hive......!  I can't seem to locate one.  Any help would be highly appreciated!!

Thanks!

D

It's discontinued.

That's what I am finding, I was hoping to find one sitting on a shelf with about an inch of dust somewhere.

Thanks,

D
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 3:50:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
What is it?
View Quote

Made specifically for installing a Gem-Tech HALO Suppressor to the FN P90 Sub-Machine Guns and PS-90. Cal. 5.7, Muzzle Thread: M12x1 LH

Vltor VC-90

Link Posted: 5/23/2016 3:53:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 4:16:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Figures.....  I finally decide to SBR my PS90 and I can’t find parts….

D
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 5:12:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

D
View Quote

Several places make thread adaptors for the PS90. Maybe you could find someone who would be willing to make one.
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 5:23:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Several places make thread adaptors for the PS90. Maybe you could find someone who would be willing to make one.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

D

I have seen a few of these, CMMG has one, then I can put a Halo compatible FH on the end.  I was just a little concerned having too many threaded attachments then a can on the end.  I would hate to have a baffle strike.

D
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 5:30:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I have seen a few of these, CMMG has one, then I can put a Halo compatible FH on the end.  I was just a little concerned having too many threaded attachments then a can on the end.  I would hate to have a baffle strike.

D
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

D

D

No I was suggesting maybe you have one custom made as one piece unit like you want. It might not be as fancy at the original but it seems like it wouldn't be very difficult if it looked more like a standard A2 flash hider.

When I get mine SBRd I am planing on mounting a Silencerco specwar mount to one of those adaptors. Just be sure to check alignment before shooting and it should be good to go.
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 5:39:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Oh and I plan on using a TROS adaptor. Which looks like a better option IMO.

Link Posted: 5/23/2016 7:19:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 10:59:54 PM EDT
[#13]
Hi, I actually have the CMMG barrel and 1/2x28 thread adapter on my sbr PS90. I also have the AAC 51T mount threaded onto the adapter. As of today, I haven't had any issues or baffle strikes with this set up and I'm using the AAC M4-2000 suppressor. I hope this helps.

Quoted:

D
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

D

D

Link Posted: 5/24/2016 8:48:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Thanks for all the suggestions!  Off to order parts!

Thanks,
D
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 1:19:32 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

D
View Quote

I have one I never used.  

Still haven't decided whether or not to SBR my PS90.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top