Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/3/2016 11:02:50 PM EDT

If anyone can point me in the right direction and be greatly appreciated. After buying a new scar 17 FDE  i'm was trying to figure out what mods to do First, while googling Scar 17 images I came across the post link below from 12/13/13  pictured are Two  gorgeous firearms  and the best looking range bag I've ever seen!

I've got to have this bag!!

I did IM wayfaerer320.... I hope I get a response from him.....but I don't know if he's even active here anymore. I  haven't been here in years.
Thank you in advance for any response.

https://www.ar15.com/archive/topic.html?b=6&f=24&t=413443
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 11:22:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Dude below....got it.
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 9:10:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Midway USA Sniper Drag Bag Tactical Rifle Case

You can just see the "Midway USA" logo behind the M1A's trigger guard.  I have a 42" Multicam bag for my SCAR.
Great bag for the price.

-Drew
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 12:22:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Hey Guys,
Wow! Thank you so much for the info you guys always come through.I just got today a ups from FN  20rds Mags a great hat FNH USA Velcro front made of rip stop and a " Scared for life "  very cool .

NOW TO ORDER MY BAG!!!  Thank you again!!!  Arlen
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top