Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/8/2016 12:19:25 AM EDT
Might be picking up a FDE SCAR-17S but it has a Handl MK17 lower. I plan on keeping that lower on the rifle but I have a bunch of factory mags and I'm considering getting a factory lower as well. Can't hurt to have both I guess. Used is fine, and I see HDD sells "take offs" but they're out of stock. Also, any suggestions on where to find a parts kit for the trigger housing?  I'll toss the stock trigger in the FN lower and toss the Geiselle trigger in the Handl lower.
Link Posted: 1/8/2016 2:52:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/8/2016 12:07:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote

OOS, and I still need to find the lower parts kit (minus trigger)
Link Posted: 1/8/2016 12:31:18 PM EDT
[#3]
MGW has been out of stock for a loooooooooong time. They also have complete lower assemblies.

Gunbroker is another option, but I find them to be more expensive there. There is also the EE where people dump OEM parts after upgrading to the HANDL or Stryker.

There's also Hi Desert Dog might have parts, but I'm always skeptical of whether they are offering factory FN parts versus their in-house parts.

I think you can call the Browning Parts department and place an order. There may be a backorder but I have read that they will take your payment info and ship out when they finally get it. This is probably the best way to get the best price and guaranteed factory OEM parts.
Link Posted: 1/18/2016 11:53:18 PM EDT
[#4]
This is the closest i've seen on the EE lately. A little paint maybe?
https://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=47&t=1491656
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top