Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/28/2015 2:35:00 AM EDT
Gen 4. I want to put boolits downrange. Only thing I'm missing on my sbr project. Anyone know anywhere? Midwestgunworks is out, going to call FN again tomorrow, card they have on file expired 2 weeks ago and I forgot. If they sold out again I'll cry.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 11:19:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Lots of luck on finding a Gen 4.

VERY FEW have been seen. FN is still shipping Gen 3 trigger packs.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 12:12:33 AM EDT
[#2]
I'd take a gen3, I don't care which I get, just thought current production was 4.
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 1:21:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'd take a gen3, I don't care which I get, just thought current production was 4.
View Quote

Anyone?
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 10:39:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Of the few places I know of that are selling them seems they're all out. Looks like some pop up in the EE every so often though.
Link Posted: 8/14/2015 3:02:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Of the few places I know of that are selling them seems they're all out. Looks like some pop up in the EE every so often though.
View Quote

besides MWGW, what other sites? still no luck
Link Posted: 8/14/2015 7:11:46 PM EDT
[#6]
hi-desertdog and MGW are the only two that I know of that sell factory trigger modules. HDD has a stripped black one for the 17S for sale right now, if that's what you're going after. Not sure how easy/hard it is to put all the parts in it though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top