Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/9/2015 4:21:55 PM EDT
I'm looking for a scar 17s in fde. I can't seem to find one anywhere I've looked. If anyone knows some places that have them in stock I would really appreciate the help. Thanks
Link Posted: 6/9/2015 4:35:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Try calling some of the gun shops local to your area, I'm almost positive they have some in the DFW area.
Gun sales are pretty bad right now on the gun show circuit so if you show up with cash you might get a deal.. I know most people hate paying state sales tax but if you consider shipping, transfer and wait times then it's generally not that bad.
I got a black 17 from a store going out of business for about $2300 walkout, though to be fair I got it at that because I know a guy who knows a guy.

Other than that, gunbroker has them.
Link Posted: 6/9/2015 5:11:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I'm looking for a scar 17s in fde. I can't seem to find one anywhere I've looked. If anyone knows some places that have them in stock I would really appreciate the help. Thanks
View Quote

LGS here had a black one and fde last weekend when I went in.

Modern Pawn and Gun in Corpus Christi TX
Link Posted: 6/9/2015 5:16:33 PM EDT
[#3]
I just got one in FDE from Sportsman's Outdoor Superstore. 2655.00 free shipping. I need to say this too. These guys were top notch. I had found one at their store this morning. Long story short by the time I got my ffl lined up and everything they sold it. I emailed them at first pretty upset because I thought it was another store without live inventory. They called me and emailed me and explained they sold the one they had this afternoon. Then I got a voicemail saying they checked and had a fde 17s enroute. Tracking showed it would be there Thursday did I want it. HELL YES!! I want it. I had never dealt with this store or heard of them until today but they will be getting my business when possible now. Even my local guys that I have bought thousands in suppressors and gear from couldn't come through. They did for a first time customer. I'm totally stoked. My first scar. I can't wait to get it.
Link Posted: 6/10/2015 10:48:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I know most people hate paying state sales tax but if you consider shipping, transfer and wait times then it's generally not that bad.
View Quote

It's a pretty big chunk when you're talking about a $2500+ rifle.  Especially since you tend to find things cheaper on the interwebs.
Link Posted: 6/11/2015 1:07:42 AM EDT
[#5]
I had trouble finding one too.  I bought mine from a dealer working out of his home in Oregon.  I had to wait 5 weeks to get it.  Black ones can be had anywhere.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top