Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/18/2015 12:38:20 PM EDT
What kind of results have you guys had using the ar57 mags in the ps90?  Are they reliable?  Durable?
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 12:50:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
What kind of results have you guys had using the ar57 mags in the ps90?  Are they reliable?  Durable?
View Quote

I will only run Factory FN mags, way too many issues with aftermarket magazines.

And I change the rollers out for Man Kave machined Delrin rollers.

No reason to buy aftermarket crap when factory mags can be found on sale for $20.00
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 11:59:56 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I will only run Factory FN mags, way too many issues with aftermarket magazines.

No reason to buy aftermarket crap when factory mags can be found on sale for $20.00
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

+1. Since FN lowered their prices, there's no reason not to buy FN's

Link Posted: 4/19/2015 12:06:58 AM EDT
[#3]
...or to put it another way, Korean PS90 mags suck ass.

but make good targets.

the AR57 mags are okay, but FNs are FNs.
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 11:14:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Where are you seeing FN factory 50 round mags for $20? Best price I can find is $28 at CDNN.
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 11:00:26 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Where are you seeing FN factory 50 round mags for $20? Best price I can find is $28 at CDNN.
View Quote

They used to be $75! The extra $8-10 over the Korean units are well worth it.

Link Posted: 4/19/2015 11:02:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Keep an eye on OMB Guns and Midwest Gun Works.

OMB Guns currently has them for $25.00 (they are the FN U.S. L.E Master Distributor.)

Midwest Gun Works currently has 30 round mags for $18.00, it takes all of two minutes to convert a 30 round PS90 mag to a 50 round

LINK
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top