Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/26/2014 12:48:51 PM EDT
If so who makes a quality one.??

I've grown very accustom to them on my ARs and I'd like to snag one for my Scar.
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 7:53:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Why?

The charging handle makes a great way to release the bolt to go forward. It's a huge target and your off hand is already right there.

The SCAR ergonomics are superior in many ways to the AR. No need to turn it into one.

AJ
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 6:19:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 11:52:53 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Why?

The charging handle makes a great way to release the bolt to go forward. It's a huge target and your off hand is already right there.

The SCAR ergonomics are superior in many ways to the AR. No need to turn it into one.

AJ
View Quote

I agree. At first I wanted one too, but not now....
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 12:16:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Why?

AJ
View Quote

Came to post this.

The best purpose for a BAD lever is to hold the bolt open to fix a double feed without removing your firing grip.

The position of the bolt hold-open lever is conveniently located so that your thumb can hit it as your run the bolt back with your left hand.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 3:06:31 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Why?

AJ
View Quote

^^^ This
Link Posted: 10/13/2014 8:28:08 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Came to post this.

The best purpose for a BAD lever is to hold the bolt open to fix a double feed without removing your firing grip.

The position of the bolt hold-open lever is conveniently located so that your thumb can hit it as your run the bolt back with your left hand.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why?

AJ

Came to post this.

Exactly!
Link Posted: 10/13/2014 11:18:40 AM EDT
[#8]
The main reason I buy anything for the SCAR is so that more people will make more parts for it!

I like when new parts are made for this rifle.  Some will like this part, some don't like a BAD lever.  To each their own.  This is a good guy to support. He's making some new good stuff for the SCAR.  You should see what else he is in the process of.
Link Posted: 10/14/2014 10:03:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Got one and I'm happy with it so far.

I prefer to setup my guns as close to the same as possible.

Since I have a million more reps on the AR system and only occasionally shoot my SCAR I'm glad I bought the lever.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top