Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/21/2014 3:49:14 PM EDT
Anyone own an 20" FNH Patrol Bolt Rifle? I've heard good things but curious about other opinions.
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 4:54:48 PM EDT
[#1]
I have one that I use for a deer rifle. I have a nikon 4.5x12 (I believe) and it shoots very good. Last time I took it out I was hitting some spray paint cans fairly consistently at 290 yards and I don't consider myself a very good shot. My biggest negative is the weight.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 11:32:25 AM EDT
[#2]
I have a 20" FNH Patrol Bolt Rifle XP that shoots less than 1/2 MOA from the bench. I had purchased a barreled action, a Hogue pillar bed stock and a 10x SS scope  just to test the action, it worked so well that I was afraid to take it apart and upgrade the stock and scope. I really like the rifle. I don't see a lot of after market parts but not really looking for any either. Great rifle
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top