Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » M-16
Site Notices
Posted: 1/12/2017 3:05:46 PM EDT
I have both.  A LL and a RR.  

What caliber would you put where?

I'd love to shoot 556, 9mm and 7.62x39 (in that order).  

I'm thinking of setting up the RR for rifle calibers and the LL for 9mm.  

I've read some where that the 9mm may put more stress on the RR so that's why I ask.  

Once they are set up and rocking, I'll doubt I'm going to mess with them.  If I do mess with it, I'll mess with the LL lower.
Link Posted: 1/12/2017 3:59:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah probably a good idea to use the RLL for anything that would possibly cause damage to the lower. Not sure if that's even possible though, do they make 9mm BCG that have the proper SP1 cut?
Link Posted: 1/12/2017 4:34:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yeah probably a good idea to use the RLL for anything that would possibly cause damage to the lower. Not sure if that's even possible though, do they make 9mm BCG that have the proper SP1 cut?
View Quote

Not made but can be machined to work.  I have a couple of them now.  Working on fitment and timing now.
Link Posted: 1/12/2017 5:31:29 PM EDT
[#3]
I use LL on Ares MCR & 5.56 cheap lowers.  
Steel DIAS on 9mm and anything else.
Link Posted: 1/12/2017 6:05:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I use LL on Ares MCR & 5.56 cheap lowers.  
Steel DIAS on 9mm and anything else.
View Quote

Why so?   What's your thought process?
Page Armory » M-16
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top