Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » M-16
Site Notices
Posted: 5/15/2016 10:46:07 PM EDT
Where is the best place for me to get a 3rd burst fcg group? I need one to convert for use with an RLL for select fire capability.
Link Posted: 5/16/2016 12:05:14 PM EDT
[#1]
They pop up in the EE regularly. Brownells also sells them.
Link Posted: 5/16/2016 3:52:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Looks like Bushmaster has them for $69. That seems like the best deal going. Anyone have experience with their kit?
Link Posted: 5/16/2016 7:18:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Looks like Bushmaster has them for $69. That seems like the best deal going. Anyone have experience with their kit?
View Quote

Unless you just gotta have Colt, that's about the best you're likely to do.  I haven't used any Bushy stuff since the sellout, so don't know how their quality is these days.
Link Posted: 5/16/2016 9:05:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Unless you just gotta have Colt, that's about the best you're likely to do.  I haven't used any Bushy stuff since the sellout, so don't know how their quality is these days.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks for the reply circuits. I don't care if is made by Colt, just want an in spec part that works. Colt fcg'is seem to be $125 + so I think it's worth taking a chance on the bushmaster.
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 11:48:37 PM EDT
[#5]
im taking mine out of my A2 and putting in a FA kit......funny how you want what you dont have.....i have no purpose for a burst....if i want 3 rounds ill stop at 3 with FA...no need for the gun to decide for me

i paid $75 for the 100% new guts for my M16a2 lower.......all my parts were mil spec supposedly same as what is in a new m4....im keeping my factory lower internals since gun is NIB

Link Posted: 5/19/2016 12:15:07 PM EDT
[#6]
http://www.specializedarmament.com/products/Fire_Control_Set_Burst-1151-298.html
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 9:51:59 AM EDT
[#7]
I don't know the answer.  People have told me that the LL can sometimes get tricky to run.  I went with Colt just for the assurance that if things didn't work, it wasn't the burst kit.  I got some pieces locally and some pieces from EE.

Just haven't had time to take it out.
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 3:50:25 PM EDT
[#8]
You should put something in the WTB section ......
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 8:52:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Go on gunbroker and type in burst...simple as that

William
Link Posted: 7/3/2016 7:14:25 PM EDT
[#10]
How many years have I had this pic:

Link Posted: 7/3/2016 8:41:35 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
How many years have I had this pic:
View Quote

Since I have the luxury of multiple hosts, I still have 4-way FCGs installed on the RRs I principally shoot with 22 and 9mm, respectively.  The rifle caliber RRs and such are usually kept 0-1-A, though.
Page Armory » M-16
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top