Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » M-16
Site Notices
Posted: 1/25/2016 8:03:30 PM EDT
Does anyone know how the retail market is doing on these guns? Especially a Very Good condition rifle? The MachineGunPriceguide.com indicates recent sales in the 38K to 44K range. I obtained one a few years ago, so I am just curious. Is it known how many are in the NFA registry?

C-
Link Posted: 1/25/2016 8:36:24 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm going to suggest that you ask this over on the AR-15 Tab, in the AR-15/M-16 Retro Forum.

Best of luck.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 12:54:01 PM EDT
[#2]
At least a couple came up for sale last summer on gunbroker. Could have been more but I have not been watching as intently. Those were priced more inline with the rest of the M16 family. There was some discussion on subguns about it. History/rarity versus an M16. The prospective buyer pool has to be smaller. Collector piece for sure.

Fire arm blog has a write up on one from last summer. By it now was at 25k
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 12:56:28 PM EDT
[#3]
I couldn't tell you how many are in the registry, but to get near that price you listed, you're going to need to have a never-messed-with, well cared for 3-digit gun that is 100% correct.....down to the roll pins.......

They are selling in the 25k range....but often with a few incorrect parts/furniture.....
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 2:10:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Topic Moved
Page Armory » M-16
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top