Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/22/2017 6:04:07 PM EDT
Does anyone have any recommendations or contact information for Minigun(s)? 07/02, Law Letter, all that jazz is squared away.

Contacted a few people, and have found some Rewelds, but other than that I've hit a complete dead end.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 7:01:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Not an expert on M134s by any means but I believe that Scottsdale Gun Club was a dealer/distributor for Garwood Industries guns at one point.    Its been a few years but I believe they had a garwood gun out on their floor when I was there at one point.

Their SGC Tactical site still lists miniguns as an option so you may want to reach out to them and see if they can help.

Only other option I can think of is contacting James DeGroat to see if he has any contacts who might hook you up with an uncut post sample Garwood or Dillon gun.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 7:32:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Not an expert on M134s by any means but I believe that Scottsdale Gun Club was a dealer/distributor for Garwood Industries guns at one point.    Its been a few years but I believe they had a garwood gun out on their floor when I was there at one point.

Their SGC Tactical site still lists miniguns as an option so you may want to reach out to them and see if they can help.

Only other option I can think of is contacting James DeGroat to see if he has any contacts who might hook you up with an uncut post sample Garwood or Dillon gun.
View Quote

Thanks, I'll shoot them an email. Old store used to have a brand new Garwood, granted, we never shot it(and I had no involvement with the acquisition of it).

Tried to contact Garwood direct with no luck over the last week.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 8:18:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Does anyone have any recommendations or contact information for Minigun(s)? 07/02, Law Letter, all that jazz is squared away.

Contacted a few people, and have found some Rewelds, but other than that I've hit a complete dead end.

Thanks.
View Quote

Front Sight McKinney, TX had one a month or so ago.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 8:35:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Garwood for the real thing, DeGroat for a commercial version.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 10:18:19 AM EDT
[#5]
I remember seeing them for sale at the Knob Creek machine gun shoot in the past. The next one is only a couple months away.

usually parts galore as well.

http://www.knobcreekrange.com/events/featured-events/machine-gun-shoot
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 5:01:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I remember seeing them for sale at the Knob Creek machine gun shoot in the past. The next one is only a couple months away.

usually parts galore as well.

http://www.knobcreekrange.com/events/featured-events/machine-gun-shoot
View Quote

Yea, there was a couple at the last show. I think it was The Rifleman LLC out of GA and Tim Smith out of FL. Check with both of them.
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 1:10:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks everyone for the help. Another user got me contact info for Garwood, and Tracy got me taken care of. Got 'em on order.
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 1:04:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Thanks everyone for the help. Another user got me contact info for Garwood, and Tracy got me taken care of. Got 'em on order.
View Quote

Always a good day when multiple mini guns are on order
Link Posted: 3/18/2017 9:09:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote
I think I speak for everyone here when I say:
PICS PLEASE!!! :)
Link Posted: 3/18/2017 9:18:21 PM EDT
[#10]
So how much do post samples even go for, if that's a question one is able to ballpark. I know the transferable one was asking $300k+ years ago iirc, I just don't know what the actual non-markup price is on these if .mil wanted to purchase. I'd guess $20-30k?
Link Posted: 3/18/2017 10:24:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
So how much do post samples even go for, if that's a question one is able to ballpark. I know the transferable one was asking $300k+ years ago iirc, I just don't know what the actual non-markup price is on these if .mil wanted to purchase. I'd guess $20-30k?
View Quote
This one's on GB right now.
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 12:46:39 AM EDT
[#12]
I saw post samples listed a few years ago for $47k.
According to FLIS, military contract pricing ranges from $21,130 to 37,806.35 per unit (for NSN 1005-00-903-0751).
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 10:40:25 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Q2-Q3 of this year, have more cool stuff on the way as well.

Quoted:
I know nothing about mil pricing, but for Dealer you'll usually see from about $50k up to just under six figures for a fully upgraded Garwood system. The lower end of the spectrum will be a lot of rewards and similar. There's a lot of different factors going into the price. Dealing with Tracy Garwood was extremely pleasant, and he'll even come to your location to train you on the system(or you can go out to their AZ location).  

Garwoods feature a number of premium features over the other systems which increase reliability and durability. Largely noted is the feeder/delinker, but more specifically hardwood uses an improved bolt with a heavier tang which is a required upgrade by US Army TACOM if I'm not mistaken, even in other manufacturers miniguns. Another upgrade on their "Military Package" is an Ammunition Booster Assembly which helps feed rounds up to the minigun through the chute at the same rate as the firing system(helps if canister is in an elevated position).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top