Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/20/2016 5:23:53 PM EDT
I saw there is only one place that currently does them.  And they want your registered lowered to "fit" it ...

Is there anywhere I can pick up one of the older .22LR conversion kits for a M10/45?

I am A-OK with tinkering to get it to run right.  I am NOT OK with sending an NFA lower to someone out of state that I have never met and can't find much information about online.

Any help is appreciated.

I have been checking gun broker for too long with no success in finding a Flemming, Sub Cal, etc.

Thanks,

Joe
Link Posted: 11/20/2016 5:39:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I saw there is only one place that currently does them.  And they want your registered lowered to "fit" it ...

Is there anywhere I can pick up one of the older .22LR conversion kits for a M10/45?

I am A-OK with tinkering to get it to run right.  I am NOT OK with sending an NFA lower to someone out of state that I have never met and can't find much information about online.

Any help is appreciated.

I have been checking gun broker for too long with no success in finding a Flemming, Sub Cal, etc.

Thanks,

Joe
View Quote

Ask on uzitalk?
Link Posted: 11/20/2016 5:56:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Sam at practical solutions is the go to guy for the m10 22lr kit, but shows out of stock. You could post a wtb on uzitalk or sturmgewehr, maybe subguns.com.

I've never heard a kind word said about the Fleming kits.
Link Posted: 11/21/2016 11:46:03 AM EDT
[#3]
I bought a 22 kit from Practical Solutions and I never got it working.

It has a floating chamber gizmo that gets bashed by the bolt and it eventually deforms.  When it deforms, it starts grabbing the 22 empty case.

The guy gets a hearty backslap and two thumbs up for trying to make a 22 kit, but I consider it to be a flat waste of money.  I literally gave mine away for free.

Aside from that, he seems to be well respected as a gunsmith for fixing MACs.

He did an UZI grip conversion on my 9mm SWD MAC10, the gun was literally impossible to jam with round nose ammo.  I don't think I had a jam in 5000 rounds of 9mm.
Link Posted: 11/25/2016 3:51:34 AM EDT
[#4]
my Lage kit for a M11/9 seems to have plenty of issues and I live in Phoenix so help is never far away, I can't imagine trying to deal with a sketchy kit across state lines for the M10s which have even more production variance than M11/9s
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top