Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 6/23/2015 1:15:32 AM EDT
I have almost everything that I want in my machine gun collection. My last purchase has now made me set my sights on the even more exotic.

Next up on my list is a transferable machine pistol. I'm specifically looking for either a Baretta 93 or S&W 59.

I've never seen one up for sale.

Anyone ever seen one for sale?

I am only interested in transferables, no dealer samples.
Link Posted: 6/23/2015 2:55:01 AM EDT
[#1]
I've heard transferable Beretta 93's are extreeemly rare, good luck on your hunt
Link Posted: 6/23/2015 5:21:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/23/2015 6:16:07 AM EDT
[#3]
And I remember reading an old SAR issue that talked about a dozen or so transferable S&W sears.
Link Posted: 6/23/2015 9:00:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/23/2015 10:21:00 AM EDT
[#5]
I made a post about a month ago called "school me on machin pistols" or something to that effect. Being fairly new to The MG world I quickly learned that transferable MG pistol are pretty much unicorns and of the handful out there you would need some serious cash to buy one, def not in the realm of the avg gun enthusiasts.
Link Posted: 6/23/2015 10:56:56 AM EDT
[#6]
I've seen a few home-brew Form 1 conversions of the 1911 and Hi-Power over the years. Rare, but they exist.

Guns like this, the rare and highly collectible ones usually are sold quietly theough word of mouth without any advertising. You should contact Dan Shea at Long Mountain Outfitters. He's busy with Defense industry level stuff, but does have the pulse of the domestic NFA market. At least a few of the 93Rs were sold-through by him and he might be able to locate one for you or at least put you on a watch list.
Link Posted: 6/23/2015 6:27:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Dan Shea sold LMO.

I'm an interested buyer, so if anyone is reading this and has a lead, please PM me. I will scrutinize you heavily, unless you are a well known dealer, and I will need to inspect the gun, in person. So, no, I won't be wiring money to an anonymous account in a foreign country.
Link Posted: 6/23/2015 6:41:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Consider a FA Uzi Micro or a MAC M11A1 (0.380 cal) - both are "thick pistol" sized, but reasonably easy to find.

Best of luck whatever you decide upon.
Link Posted: 6/23/2015 6:50:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Consider a FA Uzi Micro or a MAC M11A1 (0.380 cal) - both are "thick pistol" sized, but reasonably easy to find.

View Quote

Read his first post....I would assume he has or has had either/both of these

ETA: Tony what was the last purchase if you dont mind me asking?
Link Posted: 6/23/2015 8:06:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I did read his first post - and as you noted, he doesn't say.
Link Posted: 6/23/2015 8:17:44 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

View Quote

I did read his first post - and as you noted, he doesn't say.
View Quote

Quoted:
I have almost everything that I want in my machine gun collection. My last purchase has now made me set my sights on the even more exotic.

Next up on my list is a transferable machine pistol. I'm specifically looking for either a Baretta 93 or S&W 59.

I've never seen one up for sale.

Anyone ever seen one for sale?

I am only interested in transferables, no dealer samples.
View Quote

I didnt mean to come off as an a-hole secondamend.....
Just meant that it looks like he has a lot of stuff(collection), and his last purchase was something kind of rare(exotic), so I felt it was safe to assume that he has or has had some of the more common "entry level" MG's.
Link Posted: 6/23/2015 9:40:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I believe he bought a M240, machine pistol is no problem for him.
Link Posted: 6/23/2015 10:27:52 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

a transferable M240?! arent those like $150k+ these days

If i had six fig disposable income i would by a piece of armor like a tank, maybe even restore the main gun.
Having a one of a kind transferable machine pistols is cool and will get you a nod of respect from a few of the big players in the MG world, but when you roll up to the firing line in a Sherman with a restored main cannon, the crowd goes silent, followed by a shoot that can be heard several counties away.
Link Posted: 6/23/2015 11:48:25 PM EDT
[#14]
I did purchase a factory FN M240. My last purchase, however, I think is even rarer. I will wait until the form 4 is approved, and I'll post some pics. And some video. I promise some good pizzazz.

I think I can start posting pics once I get to 50 posts.

Micro Uzis are beautiful guns, no doubt, as are all NFA machine guns, but I am looking for the super rare. As with any hobby or collection, it's always fun to chase and seek out the Unicorn.

I would love to own a SW sear.

And while a tank would be cool, uh, there's no AC in a tank
Link Posted: 6/24/2015 12:00:44 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 6/24/2015 12:51:50 AM EDT
[#16]
In collecting machineguns for 15 years I have seen a handful of machine pistols come on the market.

Off the top of my head maybe two of the Bixler/Boatman 93Rs, a couple of S&W sears, a couple of Trejo machine pistols, and at least one full auto Ruger Mark 1 frame.

The last S&W sear I saw was just a couple years back and I believe it was brokered by Frank Goepfert.

Given how few of these guns are out there, how much money has come into the hobby in the past decade, and how collectible these guns have become I suspect that finding one on the open market being advertised on the internet is pretty small.

If you have a solid budget of $50K or so I would get on the phone with a lot of the older established dealers out there.  Let them  know you are serious and will pay them  a cash finders fee for clean machine pistol if they can dig one up.

Those are the folks who have bound books with machine pistol transfers going through them  10 or 20 years ago and may know current owners who would let the gun go for a sizeable five figure check.
Link Posted: 6/24/2015 2:32:27 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
In collecting machineguns for 15 years I have seen a handful of machine pistols come on the market.

Off the top of my head maybe two of the Bixler/Boatman 93Rs, a couple of S&W sears, a couple of Trejo machine pistols, and at least one full auto Ruger Mark 1 frame.

The last S&W sear I saw was just a couple years back and I believe it was brokered by Frank Goepfert.

Given how few of these guns are out there, how much money has come into the hobby in the past decade, and how collectible these guns have become I suspect that finding one on the open market being advertised on the internet is pretty small.

If you have a solid budget of $50K or so I would get on the phone with a lot of the older established dealers out there.  Let them  know you are serious and will pay them  a cash finders fee for clean machine pistol if they can dig one up.

Those are the folks who have bound books with machine pistol transfers going through them  10 or 20 years ago and may know current owners who would let the gun go for a sizeable five figure check.
View Quote

This exactly.

The uber-rare gun market is alive and well, but just doesn't operate on the internet where we can watch and drool.  Just like the rare Title I community, owners at this level of collecting already have known, interested, qualified buyers, trusted fellow collectors who have said "call me first if you ever decide to sell". They simply have no need to advertise. Cutting into this would be best done through the old-guard C3s who were around in the early 1980s when Title II was the inbred cousin of Title I.
Link Posted: 6/24/2015 2:34:30 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
If i had six fig disposable income i would by a piece of armor like a tank, maybe even restore the main gun.
View Quote

Keep at it and you'll get there.  The only distinguishing feature between those with five figure disposable incomes and six figure disposable incomes is some time, and sometimes a bit of luck or savvy.
Link Posted: 6/24/2015 6:03:25 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I did purchase a factory FN M240. My last purchase, however, I think is even rarer. I will wait until the form 4 is approved, and I'll post some pics. And some video. I promise some good pizzazz.

Micro Uzis are beautiful guns, no doubt, as are all NFA machine guns, but I am looking for the super rare. As with any hobby or collection, it's always fun to chase and seek out the Unicorn.

View Quote

YET.... we have the technology, we can made it stronger, faster, (literally) cooler....
Link Posted: 6/24/2015 6:09:13 AM EDT
[#20]
Joshua Prince has the Titanium 93R. I heard he won't sell, but you could try asking
Link Posted: 6/24/2015 7:16:06 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

View Quote
I'm looking forward to the pictures.  You can post them before 50 posts, but they won't show up until three team members approve them.

Link Posted: 6/24/2015 9:43:05 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

YET.... we have the technology, we can made it stronger, faster, (literally) cooler....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There are many tanks and armored vehicles that have AC and can be purchased by civilians, just off the top of my head the T-72 is one.

Def looking forward to Pictures of machineguntony's machine gun collection, always fun to see what others do with their money [img]http://www.ar15.com/images/smilies/smiley_abused.gif[/img
Go to the General discussion forum, you can rack up 50 posts in no time
Link Posted: 6/25/2015 1:48:38 AM EDT
[#23]
God I wish you lived in Florida, Tony!  I'd love to see some of your stuff in-person.  I'm proud of my m16 and my HK sear, but dangggggg
Link Posted: 6/25/2015 8:40:38 AM EDT
[#24]
tag
Link Posted: 6/25/2015 2:04:39 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
God I wish you lived in Florida, Tony!  I'd love to see some of your stuff in-person.  I'm proud of my m16 and my HK sear, but dangggggg
View Quote

I wish I lived in FL!  I bought two transferables from FL in the last couple months

And now CT has stopped all NFA transfers...
Link Posted: 6/25/2015 4:30:48 PM EDT
[#26]
I think I found a credible lead on a 93R or a SW 659.

It's looking very likely.

I called some respectable dealers, and it turns out that machine pistols are rare, but they're more available than most people think. While the 93R and SW are rare, there's still around 16-30 combined, by various estimates of some dealers, who have actually sold the 93R and 659. One dealer told me that he thinks there 6-12 of the 93R, but he agrees there is only one titanium 93R. Another dealer told me that he thinks that, in addition to the SW659 sears mentioned in the above article, that there are a few more in existence. No one knows exactly how many, but estimates are 16-30 combined.

You can also add the Star and the Stechkin machine pistols, and a few Colt 1911 to the machine pistol list. There are probably less than 50 total machine pistols available. The problem is that no one wants to let them go; although, I don't blame people, as I will never sell any of my guns, either.

Compare the machine pistol availability to the M249, of which there is only one, and the factory FN M240, of which by some estimates there are only 6 that made it out of the factory and are transferrable; I spent a whole year turning over every rock looking for an M240, and at one point was resigned to expanding my options to a MAG58 (which, btw, are difficult to find, too). Finding a machine pistol should be much easier.

The hunt is part of the fun.
Link Posted: 6/25/2015 4:54:12 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 6/25/2015 9:16:50 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

I called some respectable dealers, and it turns out that machine pistols are rare, but they're more available than most people think. While the 93R and SW are rare, there's still around 16-30 combined, by various estimates of some dealers, who have actually sold the 93R and 659. One dealer told me that he thinks there 6-12 of the 93R, but he agrees there is only one titanium 93R. Another dealer told me that he thinks that, in addition to the SW659 sears mentioned in the above article, that there are a few more in existence. No one knows exactly how many, but estimates are 16-30 combined.

You can also add the Star and the Stechkin machine pistols, and a few Colt 1911 to the machine pistol list. There are probably less than 50 total machine pistols available. The problem is that no one wants to let them go; although, I don't blame people, as I will never sell any of my guns, either.

Compare the machine pistol availability to the M249, of which there is only one, and the factory FN M240, of which by some estimates there are only 6 that made it out of the factory and are transferrable; I spent a whole year turning over every rock looking for an M240, and at one point was resigned to expanding my options to a MAG58 (which, btw, are difficult to find, too). Finding a machine pistol should be much easier.

View Quote
I no shit tip my hat to you...

I have what most would say is a very large MGs collection. Two belt feds, a few sears, a few assault rifles, and a piles of sub guns (7 of them are NIB).
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 3:04:19 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

If you manage to find one you will need to post some pics.  I have never seen or heard of a transferable Stechkin, but assume that anything that could be found in Viet-Nam, at least one example found its way back here and into the registry via the 68 Amnesty.   I believe you are correct that there there are some 1911 machine pistols (If memory serves correctly the  board member here who owns the titanium 93R also has a 1911 machinepistol as well)   I want to say I have heard of some Hi-Power conversions as well.

I think you are probably on the right track in your search.  The odds of finding one advertised on the open market is going to be slim so you will probably need to find a experienced dealer who can help out.  Hopefully one of the dealers can reach out to a current owner who would rather have a paid off mortgage on their house than a machine pistol in their safe if you make them an offer they can't refuse.

The challenge of course is that given the pricing appreciation on these guns, they are finding their way into more and more owners safes whom generally have more disposable income than they need, so the end desire to sell is pretty minimal.  Unlike 15 years ago where the average owner had a couple thousand in one of these guns and a $20K check could make a pretty big difference in their lifestyle.

I have a fairly decent collection but the closest I am ever going to come to owning a machinepistol would be an  M11-A1 with a CCF glock welded to it for a poor mans G18.

Good luck with your search.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 4:47:09 PM EDT
[#30]
I will definitely post pics when I acquire one. These works of art shouldn't be left in the dark closet.

I've come to realize that the hunt is part of the adventure. So far, I've come across some uber exotic machine guns that I had never even heard of. Look up the Pancor Jackhammer fully automatic shotgun. There are allegedly two in the registry, one verified.

I'm still waiting to hear back regarding the 93R and 659 machine pistols, but I've also come across a 1911 machine pistol that is for sale. 1911s aren't my fancy, however, so I passed.

If there was a way to slow down the rate of fire to 1000 RPM, I'd definitely buy an M134 Minigun. But as such that the M134s' slowest rate of fire is 3000 RPM, it doesn't seem like a practical firearm.

I'll continue my search, and if any owners allow me to post pictures of their guns, I'll put them up for show and tell.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 5:39:57 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I will definitely post pics when I acquire one. These works of art shouldn't be left in the dark closet.

I've come to realize that the hunt is part of the adventure. So far, I've come across some uber exotic machine guns that I had never even heard of. Look up the Pancor Jackhammer fully automatic shotgun. There are allegedly two in the registry, one verified.

I'm still waiting to hear back regarding the 93R and 659 machine pistols, but I've also come across a 1911 machine pistol that is for sale. 1911s aren't my fancy, however, so I passed.

If there was a way to slow down the rate of fire to 1000 RPM, I'd definitely buy an M134 Minigun. But as such that the M134s' slowest rate of fire is 3000 RPM, it doesn't seem like a practical firearm.

I'll continue my search, and if any owners allow me to post pictures of their guns, I'll put them up for show and tell.
View Quote

It is interesting sometimes to find exotic stuff for sale that doesn't make it out onto the web.   There is a local shop here in Austin that always has all sorts exotic stuff for sale.  Last time I was in there was a transferable 20mm Oerlikon for sale in the middle of the sales floor for $60K and a full auto Mark 19 grenade launcher hanging on the wall for sale as well. (not sure if that one was transferable or not since I couldn't get to the tag hanging on it)

If  you really want a transferable minigun, the original versions were selectable 2000rpm low and 4000rpm high so I am sure one could be set up for low speed.

I am not a minigun expert by any means, but my understanding is that Miniguns will fire if you manually rotate the barrels since the firing mechanism is mechanical.  There was a guy in PA. a couple years who was killed by a minigun during a shoot when  trying to get a jam cleared and accidentally rotated the barrels, discharging the gun.  I guess he figured if power was disconnected it couldn't fire and the clutch didn't clear all the spare rounds overboard and out of the rotor before they started work.

I also don't suspect there is any reason a Minigun couldn't be infinitely adjustable (within reason) with a VFD given it is powered via an electric motor and will fire as long as the rotor/barrels turn.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 9:02:13 PM EDT
[#32]
Another exotic full auto firearm is the twin barrel .22 LR gun with a box-shaped integral suppressor. I don't recall who made them, but allegedly the CIA was the customer.    As I understand it, the gun was to be a close range assassin weapon so it was pretty small.  The CIA supposedly dressed sheep in Russian great coats and shot them to test the killing power.  IIRC, the barrels fire alternately [ETA, nope, simultaneously], and the report is said to sound like a goat breaking wind.  There are said to be two in the registry.

ETA: The gun I'm referring to is a Policarpa 22-2.  Per a write up in The Small Arms Review, Vol 9, No 12, Sep, 2006, "during the late 1960s or early 1970s...[the] nearly forgotten machine gun reappeared briefly in the United States with the Venus Corporation, of Utica, Michigan acquiring the US rights to manufacture it."
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 11:36:27 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

It is interesting sometimes to find exotic stuff for sale that doesn't make it out onto the web.   There is a local shop here in Austin that always has all sorts exotic stuff for sale.  Last time I was in there was a transferable 20mm Oerlikon for sale in the middle of the sales floor for $60K and a full auto Mark 19 grenade launcher hanging on the wall for sale as well. (not sure if that one was transferable or not since I couldn't get to the tag hanging on it)

If  you really want a transferable minigun, the original versions were selectable 2000rpm low and 4000rpm high so I am sure one could be set up for low speed.

I am not a minigun expert by any means, but my understanding is that Miniguns will fire if you manually rotate the barrels since the firing mechanism is mechanical.  There was a guy in PA. a couple years who was killed by a minigun during a shoot when  trying to get a jam cleared and accidentally rotated the barrels, discharging the gun.  I guess he figured if power was disconnected it couldn't fire and the clutch didn't clear all the spare rounds overboard and out of the rotor before they started work.

I also don't suspect there is any reason a Minigun couldn't be infinitely adjustable (within reason) with a VFD given it is powered via an electric motor and will fire as long as the rotor/barrels turn.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That was Mike Kurty that got killed. I frequented East Coast Gun Sales quite a bit up until that incident. They went downhill fast after that, but it was an excellent shop for a short while. Complacency killed in that instance...and some MG's are far too complicated for untrained individuals. The business and PD had to have the minimum "disarmed" by some .mil folks since nobody was familiar with it.
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 12:36:22 AM EDT
[#34]
I've seen the jackhammer come up many moons ago Gunsamerica when the site first stood up. At the time the asking price was only 6k IIRC? That was 2002 or so.

Can anyone verify how many mk19s there are in the registry? I've heard the rumor is 3, and hte last one I saw was 200k. Would be tits mcgee if I won the lottery.
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 1:25:53 AM EDT
[#35]
I heard that there are 3-6 of the MK19s. There is no way to know for sure.

I've seen two of them go up for sale in the last two months, one publicly on either sturm or subguns (I forget which site). The other privately.

The MK19 would be totally awesome, as long as they fired the chalk/practice rounds or the shotgun rounds.
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 2:30:36 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I heard that there are 3-6 of the MK19s. There is no way to know for sure.

I've seen two of them go up for sale in the last two months, one publicly on either sturm or subguns (I forget which site). The other privately.

The MK19 would be totally awesome, as long as they fired the chalk/practice rounds or the shotgun rounds.
View Quote

Ed at Urban Armory has been trying to broker one for years for like a quarter mil.

The challenge with the Mark 19s is they take a different high pressure round (to cycle the action) that is different from the M203 and M79 variants.  

While there are low pressure chalk round (M781) commonly  available for the M203 / M79, there isn't really a chalk equivalent hi pressure round for the Mk19 that I am aware of.

The closest "chalk" type rounds for the Mk19 would be the M918 Practice HE/Spotter rounds .  M918s are stupid expensive and hard to find. There are also the M385 rounds as well which are also pretty rare and expensive but are just an aluminum slug.

Although I guess if you have the coin for the launcher at a couple hundred thousand, shooting the equivalent of $100 bills downrange per shot  isn't probably out of the question either.

Link Posted: 6/27/2015 8:34:33 AM EDT
[#37]
$250,000?! Not today. Actually, JB, if you're interested, Ed has it on sale for the low low price of $195,000.

http://www.urban-armory.com/cart/proddetail.php?prod=mk19

So can one reload the chalk rounds to be high pressure enough that it would cycle the action of the MK19? I know M60 Joe sells the parts for reloaders.

Although, I'd be afraid reloading the chalk rounds, after hearing about the gentleman who blew off his hand with a M203/M79.

I have zero interest in a MK19; rather, I'm just curious.
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 9:54:53 AM EDT
[#38]
Having manned a mk19, I wouldn't touch one with a 10 yard stick when utilizing reloads. The system is scary enough with factory loads made by high dollar munition companies. M385 training ammo is where its at. Solid projectile encased in blue for identification.
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 5:54:49 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
$250,000?! Not today. Actually, JB, if you're interested, Ed has it on sale for the low low price of $195,000.

So can one reload the chalk rounds to be high pressure enough that it would cycle the action of the MK19? I know M60 Joe sells the parts for reloaders.

Although, I'd be afraid reloading the chalk rounds, after hearing about the gentleman who blew off his hand with a M203/M79.

View Quote

I was always under the impression there was a technical/mechanical reason chalk practice rounds don't exist and all the practice rounds for the Mark19 were all metal of some sort.

Maybe  they cant get enough pressure to work the action because the chalk rounds don't weigh enough an/or the plastic chalk projo would fail in the barrel with the higher pressure.  It could also be that the plastic nose cone on the chalk round would crack or fail when being jammed into the barrel under high speed as the action moves back and forth, leaving the receiver full of orange chalk  (vs. M203s or M79s where the rounds are hand loaded).

Doesn't surprise me the unit Ed has had the price has drop over time.  I think that Mark19 has been for sale for years and due to the acquisition cost and the fact that feeding it would be a royal PITA there just are not any takers.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 2:14:27 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I was always under the impression there was a technical/mechanical reason chalk practice rounds don't exist and all the practice rounds for the Mark19 were all metal of some sort.

Maybe  they cant get enough pressure to work the action because the chalk rounds don't weigh enough an/or the plastic chalk projo would fail in the barrel with the higher pressure.  It could also be that the plastic nose cone on the chalk round would crack or fail when being jammed into the barrel under high speed as the action moves back and forth, leaving the receiver full of orange chalk  (vs. M203s or M79s where the rounds are hand loaded).

Doesn't surprise me the unit Ed has had the price has drop over time.  I think that Mark19 has been for sale for years and due to the acquisition cost and the fact that feeding it would be a royal PITA there just are not any takers.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think Ed had that for sale years ago for $495,000. I remember thinking "Neat, but I like my house better."
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 1:15:35 AM EDT
[#41]
Local customer in MD at the shop I work at has 2 of the  S&W pistols they are cool not that fun to shoot tho lol
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 3:06:39 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Having manned a mk19, I wouldn't touch one with a 10 yard stick when utilizing reloads. The system is scary enough with factory loads made by high dollar munition companies. M385 training ammo is where its at. Solid projectile encased in blue for identification.
View Quote

I think I have one of these practice rounds laying around.
ETA: This is a tag.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 9:02:43 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 9:47:56 PM EDT
[#44]
Deal is made for one of the SW Sears that is in the article above!

Deal made through a reputable dealer who located one. We had to pull teeth to get it, but it is done!

I'm thinking I'll make this gun look like a 'tacticool' gun, so I'm going to put the sear in a SW model 59 target pistol. If you go to the wiki page for SW 59, you can see a picture of the 59 with a long slide. I think that would be cool. Any ideas on what I could do to spruce up the model 59 host? I'm thinking also maybe a SW Performance Center 59.

Am I correct in assuming that all the model 59s are the same and use the same trigger mechanism? I am told that the sear will go into and work with any 59 based model.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 9:59:59 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 10:10:09 PM EDT
[#46]
Who sells threaded barrels for SW 59? I can't find any such barrels, especially now since the model is discontinued.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 10:33:25 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 2:53:00 PM EDT
[#48]
Here's a couple of posties I got to play with a few years ago:

Link Posted: 7/3/2015 6:41:37 PM EDT
[#49]
Garrett, that thing is bad is to bone.

Link Posted: 7/3/2015 7:15:29 PM EDT
[#50]
Just buy another S&W 59 for all the spares that you will need. You also get that second barrel for the suppressor.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top