Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/4/2015 2:44:56 PM EDT
Ok, so it was a conjugal visit for me but I don't care it was awesome. Got the paperwork all filled out and sent off to the ATF now the waiting begins. It's a BRP U9 and from the limited time I spent with it the fit and finish is outstanding. I can't wait to try her out.
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 3:11:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Congrats! Post some pictures when you get a chance
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 5:03:06 PM EDT
[#2]
BRP makes nice stuff!  Enjoy!
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 10:12:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Wow.  Very cool guns.  Do they still sell new tubes?  I am I seeing that correctly?
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 2:20:16 AM EDT
[#4]
They do have mew tubes that they turn into modernish machine guns. If you have any questions call BRP. They are super friendly. Also after holding the weapon, but not firing it, the fit and finish on the gun is tremendous. I am very impressed with the overall quality.
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 11:22:48 AM EDT
[#5]
I'm not sure what you guys mean by "new tubes".  BRP is building their guns on an ever diminishing pool of pre-86 Stemple tubes.  I'm fairly sure the tubes are virgin, if that's what you mean.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 8:48:00 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm not sure what you guys mean by "new tubes".  BRP is building their guns on an ever diminishing pool of pre-86 Stemple tubes.  I'm fairly sure the tubes are virgin, if that's what you mean.
View Quote

Thats them. While they are 30 years old, thay are still new from the standpoint that they were never made into functioning firearms. New, NOS, virgin... semantics...
Link Posted: 5/30/2015 9:01:47 PM EDT
[#7]
I have the BRP STG 34k and love it...They make good stuff.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top