Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/21/2015 10:31:50 AM EDT

Good morning everyone,

I was at a yardsale recently and stumbled upon a M72A2 Law for sale.  The price was too good to pass up so I brought it home. It is missing the sling and front sight glass but otherwise in great condition. I would like to buy a sling with end caps and front sight glass to complete. Are there any other places to buy these parts other than ebay and gunbroker?

Thanks for your help

Link Posted: 11/23/2015 12:33:41 PM EDT
[#1]
arms list, EE

Maybe NFA specific forums, those guys tend to collect stuff like this.
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 5:42:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Good morning everyone,

I was at a yardsale recently and stumbled upon a M72A2 Law for sale.  The price was too good to pass up so I brought it home. It is missing the sling and front sight glass but otherwise in great condition. I would like to buy a sling with end caps and front sight glass to complete. Are there any other places to buy these parts other than ebay and gunbroker?

Thanks for your help

View Quote

I may have a front cover & sling.  PM sent.

~Will
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 10:38:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Speaking of..... have the new-issued expended tubes been seen in the wild yet?? the ones with the Pic Rails??
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 10:59:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Speaking of..... have the new-issued expended tubes been seen in the wild yet?? the ones with the Pic Rails??
View Quote

Yep.  I have seen a few on GUNBROKER and on AR-15.    M72a7 and M72a9

The rails are plastic and glued on.

~Will
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 11:19:39 PM EDT
[#5]

Thanks for your responses.

Will,
Got your pm and responded.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top