Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/14/2015 9:49:36 PM EDT
Im awaiting a stamp for a colt 203, now that pt rounds are illegal is there any thing i can legally shoot out of it? Bee hive rounds? Cannon rounds?
Link Posted: 9/15/2015 9:07:32 AM EDT
[#1]
M781 chalk rounds, they're legal. Any rounds, really, so long as they weren't sold outside the bounds of a government contract since that's what happened with the M992 IR flares. Enjoy your 203 when it comes home!
Link Posted: 9/15/2015 9:44:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Chaulk training rounds are still legal.

From what I understand the ATF was only after IR illuminating rounds that were obtained illegally and sold with out proper permission and paperwork.

The story like most anything with the ATF was blown WAY out of proportion and went from them seizing a few rounds to the supposedly cracking down on all DD which is not true.
Link Posted: 9/15/2015 11:23:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Buckshot!! You can buy reloading type kits and make your own. Once you start putting all kinds of neat stuff in there, they get interesting, just stay legal.

William
Link Posted: 9/18/2015 12:26:15 AM EDT
[#4]
UN ammo still has chalk rounds (no affiliation bastards increase the damn price overtime I look at their page)
Link Posted: 3/4/2016 10:35:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Where did you get yours from?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top