Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/2/2015 9:10:10 PM EDT
I see a lot of threads and information online about engraving requirements for form 1 suppressors or form 1 SBR's but not that much involving destructive devices. I'm in the process of completing an eform for a form 1 RPG-7.  What all do I need to have engraved on it after this process is done?
Link Posted: 4/3/2015 5:24:36 PM EDT
[#1]
The engraving requirements apply to all NFA firearms, an RPG-7 would be no different.

You'd need to engrave your full name and city, state where you are "making" the launcher. Assuming the launcher has a serial number and "caliber" engraving already, you can just reuse these.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top