Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/20/2014 1:02:45 PM EDT
Does anyone know if .22 sensitive targets will initiate the larger, "high power sensitive" targets? I know some shooters who don't have any centerfire rifles but they love to shoot exploding targets. I figure if a rimfire size target can be stuck to a normal exploding target, that would be a win win for them. I mix my own anyways, but I would pick up a package of the other ones if necessary.
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 11:09:05 PM EDT
[#1]
I think that it depends on the make up of each binary.  However, I've read of at least one person trying and the rimfire target did not detonate the rifle target.  YMMV.
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 12:40:03 AM EDT
[#2]
It works tape them together. If it is that flash based finer powdered rimfire targets.
That is the only kind I have tried it with I can get the brand name some other time if you want it
But it always works for me.
Link Posted: 12/3/2014 4:13:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It works tape them together. If it is that flash based finer powdered rimfire targets.
That is the only kind I have tried it with I can get the brand name some other time if you want it
But it always works for me.
View Quote

Sureshot?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top