Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 9:06:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Isn’t this the 3rd BOGO promotion by SiCo?  People should know the deal by now.  Those who jump on it day 1 get a quicker response.  Some late comers get a long lead delivery.  How those cards fall into the stamp roundabout is another unknown.

Three years from now half bitch about the slow roll, the other half gloat about a ‘free’ score.  Probably tips a few more fence sitters into the suppressor camp so on balance is probably a net positive.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 9:12:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Not to sure what you mean by Day 1... I submitted on 6/20/2023.  That's pretty early.  As for what to expect, this was my first suppressor purchase.  So I was clueless.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 8:27:03 PM EDT
[#3]
It's been a long time since anybody posted 'received notice mine is on its way', considering they are supposefly 'shipping out
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 12:34:34 AM EDT
[#4]
I’m BOGO23-141*** and it’s still saying “In Process” as of 2/21/24. It’s been 7 months since I registered my Bogo with Silencerco. My purchased can is also just over 200+ days of being in jail. With these crazy fast ATF turn around times I’ve been seeing so far early in the year it would be nice to get my Bogo can so I can start the process and if I’m lucky it might get here before the purchased can.
Link Posted: 2/22/2024 5:07:16 PM EDT
[#5]
My BOGO can that arrived quite a while ago just got back from silencerco from being fixed. It only took them maybe two weeks turnaround. I was hoping they would send some goodies but they didn’t. Form 4 was approved the day it was sent back to them to fix.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 3:43:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Furioso] [#6]
2/29. 135xxx, still...in...pro...cess...

Gotta find the Simpsons episode, Homer advised his pizza will be ready in 12 seconds: "12 Seconds!?! But I want it now!!!"
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 7:09:35 PM EDT
[#7]
13844x still in process
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 9:36:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10milg29] [#8]
Waiting seven months for a BOGO suppressor has severely turned me off to the brand. Come on guys! Seriously? Don't offer something if you can't deliver in a timely manner.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 10:25:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AugustineBolishbatfe] [#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 10milg29:
Waiting seven months for a BOGO suppressor has severely turned me off to the brand. Come on guys! Seriously? Don't offer something if you can't deliver in a timely manner.
View Quote

It sounds like they needed cash/capital quickly and found a way to get it.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 10:55:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By AugustineBolishbatfe:

It sounds like they needed cash/capital quickly and found a way to get it.
View Quote

Financed those new laser welders they keep bragging about.
Link Posted: 3/12/2024 12:38:19 AM EDT
[#11]
Got to take home one of my BOGO cans a few weeks ago. It was on the recall list so it had to get sent back to be inspected.

I was under the impression they were going to send some goodies back but didn’t. Kind of a bummer for the hassle but didn’t think too much about it.
Link Posted: 3/12/2024 12:44:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By DashDot:
Got to take home one of my BOGO cans a few weeks ago. It was on the recall list so it had to get sent back to be inspected.

I was under the impression they were going to send some goodies back but didn’t. Kind of a bummer for the hassle but didn’t think too much about it.
View Quote

If you know your #, please post so we can track progress.
Link Posted: 3/12/2024 1:39:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Attachment Attached File

Not part of the recall since it hasn’t shipped or been assigned.

Attachment Attached File

While pending form 4 i found out it was affected by the recall so i arranged to send it back through my dealer. While they had it the suppressor form 4 cleared and i grabbed it. The turn around for them to inspect/fix was quick. Maybe a couple weeks.
Link Posted: 3/12/2024 1:40:27 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Furioso:

If you know your #, please post so we can track progress.
View Quote

I’ve posted them in this thread prior but here is an updated shot above.
Link Posted: 3/12/2024 1:56:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Toker_] [#15]
BOGO23-1389xx here. Purchased in July. So just patiently waiting for when it will ship. Hopefully, the ATF will still be approving them at record speeds.
Link Posted: 3/12/2024 6:47:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Mikado_Wu] [#16]
You must have been that Last person sent a Bogo....I was 4 days after you.

Submitted - 6/20/2023

BOGO23-134xxx

In Process

Originally Posted By DashDot:

I’ve posted them in this thread prior but here is an updated shot above.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/12/2024 10:34:23 PM EDT
[#17]
I sure hope SiCO is bringing LOTS of swag to the NRA Convention in a few months...cause I'm sure gonna hit 'em up for a bunch!

2023 BOGO#140xxx

Link Posted: 3/12/2024 10:35:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Dusty_Bottoms] [#18]
140xxx, purchased Velos LBP in July and submitted in late August if recall. Still showing in progress of course.

Fun fact, my Velos was approved in 23 days! I actually picked it up before submitting my BOGO
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 1:27:53 PM EDT
[#19]
Just curious if anyone here has actually spoken to SilencerCo regarding their huge backlog of BOGO Omegas...and if so, what (if any) commitment did SilencerCo make?
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 1:36:45 PM EDT
[#20]
/\/\They will just say that they are shipping out daily./\/\
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 1:44:38 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Mikado_Wu:
You must have been that Last person sent a Bogo....I was 4 days after you.

Submitted - 6/20/2023

BOGO23-134xxx

In Process

View Quote

Yeah, I try to buy and file the first day available. I’ve done the BOGO the last three or four times whatever they’ve had. I don’t mind the delays. But I was bummed out that they were promising goodies and didn’t send shit. Either way I’ll still do the next one.
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 1:48:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Toker_] [#22]
Originally Posted By dan_h:
Just curious if anyone here has actually spoken to SilencerCo regarding their huge backlog of BOGO Omegas...and if so, what (if any) commitment did SilencerCo make?
View Quote

The March video was the last official update. Who knows how many they're producing a day and how many recalled cans they have to fix?
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 8:59:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Mikado_Wu] [#23]
Originally Posted By Toker_:

The March video was the last official update. Who knows how many they're producing a day and how many recalled cans they have to fix?
View Quote

My guess is they are sending off, All Recalls probably new Sales.... With DashDot confirming receipt, and my number, being Really close to his, they can not be shipping many Bogo's yet.

Only reason, I am bummed, is this is my first experience buying a suppressor.  That and I am holding off on building my 8" Blackout for the Omega.
Link Posted: 3/22/2024 5:18:41 PM EDT
[#24]
My free Warlock now shows shipped after I submitted it back on August 17, 2023. No emails from Sico on status change or tracking. At least I assume it will be a warlock since I think they stopped selling them.

Now I just hope local dealer will actually receive and process it as it's been so long that their guy that deals with suppressors is no longer there and the owner took them off the Silencershop kiosk program.    
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 12:43:45 PM EDT
[#25]
My dealer called SiCo, said they estimated arrival time mid-April. I asked him if he asked them what year they meant. He did not. I'm holding out hope for mid-April 2024. #135xxx
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 12:04:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: jwlaxton] [#26]
Originally Posted By KalmanPhilter:
Isn’t this the 3rd BOGO promotion by SiCo?  People should know the deal by now.  Those who jump on it day 1 get a quicker response.  Some late comers get a long lead delivery.  How those cards fall into the stamp roundabout is another unknown.

Three years from now half bitch about the slow roll, the other half gloat about a ‘free’ score.  Probably tips a few more fence sitters into the suppressor camp so on balance is probably a net positive.
View Quote

I'd say it is definitely a net negative.  I contacted them for an estimated delivery date and received a generic response of "it may take a year".  For me, good customer service would have entailed, at a minimum looking up my BOGO number (which I provided), confirming it was "In Process", who my dealer was, and an ETA within a 2 month range.  I'm at 8 months waiting.  Capitol Armory indicated up to 6 months when they advertised the promotion, and I could have sworn I saw something on SiCos website about 60 days.  I can't find any reference to that now.  While I owned several SiCo cans before buying the ones for this event, this is the first BOGO I've participated in, and am not excited about buying anything else from them.  New product intros and future sales events won't earn back my good will.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 12:19:56 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By jwlaxton:

I'd say it is definitely a net negative.  I contacted them for an estimated delivery date and received a generic response of "it may take a year".  For me, good customer service would have entailed, at a minimum looking up my BOGO number (which I provided), confirming it was "In Process", who my dealer was, and an ETA within a 2 month range.  I'm at 8 months waiting.  Capitol Armory indicated up to 6 months when they advertised the promotion, and I could have sworn I saw something on SiCos website about 60 days.  I can't find any reference to that now.  While I owned several SiCo cans before buying the ones for this event, this is the first BOGO I've participated in, and am not excited about buying anything else from them.  New product intros and future sales events won't earn back my good will.
View Quote

BOGO is usually a shit-show with them. I still buy every time. I’ll do it again. They caught an error and are fixing it. That’s better than most companies. It’s slow and painful but worth it if you’re patient. (Or have enough cans that a couple don’t matter )
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 12:42:05 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By jwlaxton:

View Quote

I was speaking systemically regarding ‘net positives’. You are in the camp of (perhaps) half the participants who are disillusioned. 3 other parties likely find it positive: SiCo, who keeps doing this because it’s been good business and probably builds more brand loyalty than it loses.  Happy free-stuff-gloaters.  The greater silencer society that grew by more silencer owners.

It’s like life insurance. It’s a net win for insurance companies & beneficiaries even though every insured will have a bad day / loss.

Being both time sensitive & price sensitive makes NFA market a tough slog for sure. The recent stamp sluce gate opening has turned the FOMO up to 11.  

SiCo like every major suppressor manufacturer has periods of low stock & slow recovery. They tend to do very well on repair turn around.  They are the McDonalds of suppressors.

The BOGO line is usually “we didn’t expect this big a response”.  They basically front a short term futures contract with random (to the buyer) end of term dates.  Due to ATF automatically creating delayed satisfaction they know that most participants will tend to have a delayed gratification mindset upfront.

I’m sure they could handle comms better.  Every company can suck at that.  

Hang in there.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 4:57:02 PM EDT
[#29]
Omega 300 status changed to shipped today!
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 10:18:03 PM EDT
[#30]
Jealous, my number is a couple hundred lower then yours.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 10:32:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Furioso] [#31]
Useless comment
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 7:35:38 AM EDT
[#32]
View Quote

My main point in posting,  is that it appears they're finally getting them out after what seemed like a long pause.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 8:47:08 AM EDT
[#33]
View Quote

The shipped status depends on an approved form 3. I'm assuming silencerco is fulfilling orders in the order received, but his form 3 got approved sooner. I'd bet you see yours ship pretty soon.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 1:55:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Dusty_Bottoms] [#34]
The thing I don't understand is they've had Omega 300 DTM's in stock for a while now and those are just Omega 300's without a Bravo mounting system. Seems odd to me that they would still be behind if they can keep those in stock, especially the Omega 300's we're getting for the BOGO are essentially Omega 300 DTM's minus the Direct Thread Mount!

ETA: SilencerCo is actually out of stock on the DTM's now, but they have been in stock prior for quite a while. Seems like they sold our Bogos as DTM's in order to purchase new manufacturing equipment to make our new Bogos, haha!
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 4:36:10 PM EDT
[#35]
Anyone that was supposed to get the free Warlock 22 actually receive theirs?  

I'm curious what actually gets shipped since the Warlock is no longer currently sold.  Mine was in shipped status and when I called my dealer he thought he received a Sparrow.  Waiting for him to receive it into his system so I can find out for sure.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 5:19:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Mop89] [#36]
Bogo#1348xx

Still in process

Submitted 6/20/23

free can was an omega.

for reference I've purchased and picked up 3 suppressors since then
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 4:23:25 PM EDT
[#37]
Picked up the Omega today. Nothing in the box but a small sticker and the black bag. No swag.
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 7:34:20 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By 10milg29:
Picked up the Omega today. Nothing in the box but a small sticker and the black bag. No swag.
View Quote

You were 1366xx? Im 1357xx, still nothing. What madness. Buying a suppressors should not be this much like playing slot machines.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 10:09:33 AM EDT
[#39]
138*** submitted 7/18.  "In process."
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 12:42:28 PM EDT
[#40]
Only what...two months until the 2024 BOGO is announced?
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 12:46:40 PM EDT
[#41]
1360** 6/29, still in process.

Don't think I'll do this again.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 3:13:37 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By walldj45:

View Quote

I'm pessimistic, so I figured it was going to take a year when I purchased it last year.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 3:49:26 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By walldj45:

View Quote

It's clear they have a management team that have decided to pursue new sales over honoring current obligations with their customers.  I'm shocked how many people choose to give them a pass.  I think it shows a management team with a lack of integrity.

My registration 1400xx was completed 7/26/2023.

Don't believe the lie that they didn't expect the volume, or that the recall is the issue.  It is simply a choice to chase new sales over honoring current obligations.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 9:28:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Furioso] [#44]
My dealer said mine might have shipped recently
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 9:56:08 AM EDT
[#45]
138xxx...still in process.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 1:34:43 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Furioso:
1357xx went shipped status today.
View Quote

At least it moving. The pace of a turtle but it is. Still a while to get to mine though 1400XX.

Daniel
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 9:28:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Mikado_Wu] [#47]
10 Months to the Day, Mine is finally listed as Shipped.
BOGO23-134xxx
Now it goes in Jail for 300 days?????

So my Next question is... is it worth an Anchor Brake on it?  It will be going on my SBR .300 Blk.  I do not think there is enough gas in Sub to matter.

Or Leave the Anchor Brake on the Hybrid for my AR15/AR308?
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 3:04:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10milg29] [#48]
10 Months to the Day, Mine is finally listed as Shipped.
BOGO23-134xxx
Now it goes in Jail for 300 days?????

So my Next question is... is it worth an Anchor Brake on it?  It will be going on my SBR .300 Blk.  I do not think there is enough gas in Sub to matter.

Or Leave the Anchor Brake on the Hybrid for my AR15/AR308?
View Quote

I took the brake off for 300 and put it back on for .308. The flat cap seems to weigh more than the brake sadly.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 5:42:41 PM EDT
[#49]
Ant updates for anyone?

Daniel
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:50:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Mikado_Wu] [#50]
Last Friday my Omega had been shipped.  Today, silencer shop had my paperwork ready to be signed.....

However, no one has talked to me yet.  I am curious, as I so not have not purchased a stamp for this can yet.  

Anyone know if we are being gifted the Tax Stamp?
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top