Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 9/12/2023 9:09:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By AGR1279:
I just checked and found mine to be in processing.  Does anyone know how many days to go to the next step?

Daniel
View Quote

The next step is when they ship your suppressor. It may take weeks or months. I submitted my BOGO paperwork on July 20th. If I remember correctly the status changed from "review" to "in processing" about a week later. That was 54 days ago and its still in processing.

What's your BOGO order number?
Link Posted: 9/12/2023 9:48:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Sonoran_Tj:

The next step is when they ship your suppressor. It may take weeks or months. I submitted my BOGO paperwork on July 20th. If I remember correctly the status changed from "review" to "in processing" about a week later. That was 54 days ago and its still in processing.

View Quote

the low 140000's

Daniel
Link Posted: 9/12/2023 10:23:43 PM EDT
[#3]

the low 140000's

Daniel
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

the low 140000's

Daniel

Mine is 139XXX so I'll let you know when mine goes out. Odds are both of ours will be in the same lot coming off their factory floor.
Link Posted: 9/13/2023 12:15:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Toker_] [#4]

View All Quotes
I just checked and found mine to be in processing.  Does anyone know how many days to go to the next step?

Daniel

I submitted on 7/19 and it took almost 5 weeks to go from "Pending Review" to "In Processing". My number is in the tail end of 138xxx, but I'm guessing they had a lot of sales in the last week or so of the sale.
Link Posted: 9/13/2023 3:38:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DashDot] [#5]
136xxx processing

134xxx shipped/received weeks ago.
Link Posted: 9/13/2023 7:28:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Damn, I'm 142xxx and still in review so got a ways to go.  Unfortunately had some delays with the SOT in order to get the paperwork completed.
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 11:35:39 AM EDT
[#7]
136xxx and still In Processing.
Link Posted: 9/16/2023 1:32:46 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By chevrofreak:
View Quote

Same here
Link Posted: 9/16/2023 9:12:29 AM EDT
[#9]
Never again, SCo.
Link Posted: 9/16/2023 9:20:28 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By CavScout:
Never again, SCo.
View Quote

I’ll do the BOGO every time. I haven’t had any issues with SiCo.
Link Posted: 9/16/2023 4:09:40 PM EDT
[#11]
As a data point:

I bought a Velos LBP the first day of the BOGO offer so as to get on the front end of the deal - I'd heard of the long waits for the "free" can in previous offers. My eForm was filed 6/07 - took the dealer a couple of days to get the paperwork together. I used a new-to-me dealer as it was the only one within driving range with one in stock, and I wanted to get in line for the BOGO before all of you guys.

My Omega .300 showed up at my dealer around 8/15 and was eFiled 8/18 - so just over two months to get it delivered to my dealer. Not bad for a free can.

The best news - my Form 4 for my Velos was Approved in 91 days! Sad that I'm excited about that, but it's considerably less than it's been for the past several forms.
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 10:28:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By chevrofreak:
View Quote

Same here...hoping for this week!
Link Posted: 9/18/2023 2:20:00 PM EDT
[#13]
I'm 134xxx and nothing yet. Should I call them or is that just a waste of everyone's time?
Link Posted: 9/18/2023 6:37:41 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By emb876:
I'm 134xxx and nothing yet. Should I call them or is that just a waste of everyone's time?
View Quote

What's your current status? If it's "In Progress", I would just be patient. Hopefully, it's not as long as previous years.
Link Posted: 9/19/2023 7:56:17 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Toker_:

What's your current status? If it's "In Progress", I would just be patient. Hopefully, it's not as long as previous years.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Toker_:

Yeah it says in process
Link Posted: 9/20/2023 7:14:49 PM EDT
[#16]
Anybody receive one recently? Bogo range?
Link Posted: 9/26/2023 12:38:42 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Furioso] [#17]
I'm high 135xxx, still "In Process"...my ffl called a few weeks ago, said he received the transfer paperwork (Form 3?)'s for my BOGOs. Had O45k, Sparrow, O300. Added Salvo, O9k, SakerK to make it over threshold to get 2 O300's.
Link Posted: 9/26/2023 1:36:10 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Furioso:
I'm high 135xxx, still "In Process"...my ffl called a few weeks ago, said he received the transfer paperwork (Form 3?)'s for my BOGOs. Had O45k, Sparrow, O300. Added Salvo, O9k, SakerK to make it over threshold to get 2 O300's.
View Quote

I guess that's positive.
Link Posted: 9/26/2023 4:20:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: emb876] [#19]
Originally Posted By 10milg29:

I guess that's positive.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Furioso:

I guess that's positive.

I guess I should call them then as I'm 134xxx and still in process :(

ETA: strike that, just checked again and it shipped!
Link Posted: 9/26/2023 4:41:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10milg29] [#20]

View Quote

Congrats! I'm jealous.

Were you high or low 4000?
Link Posted: 9/26/2023 5:30:04 PM EDT
[#21]

Congrats! I'm jealous.

View Quote

I've never checked mine before, but I did today and it says "shipped" status date is today. I'm in the low 134XXX

No email yet

It took 638 days to get mine last BOGO including a 345 day Form 4 wait.
Link Posted: 9/26/2023 10:18:31 PM EDT
[#22]
Yall had me hopeful and excited, but mine has not shipped yet. 139XXX.
Link Posted: 9/27/2023 2:07:58 PM EDT
[#23]
My order 1396## for 2X Omega 300 Base models updated to SHIPPED 9/27/2023.
Link Posted: 9/27/2023 4:26:43 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By RipGear:
View Quote

Nice! I should be right behind you. Were you above or below 650?
Link Posted: 9/27/2023 4:56:44 PM EDT
[#25]
Interesting, low 135xxx and still says processing.
Link Posted: 9/27/2023 5:00:43 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By JohnnyLoco:
View Quote

It is probably based on the Form 3 going through.  That would be my excuse.

Daniel
Link Posted: 9/27/2023 8:18:46 PM EDT
[#27]
Has anyone received a shipping notification? I checked my status for the first time yesterday and while it said shipped the status date was yesterday. Checking again today the status date is today. So that's just the date you're checking the status and not the date the status changed. I don't know when my suppressor shipped and the BOGO confirmation doesn't show which FFL. I usually use two different FFLs and I have found out one is going out of business since I did the BOGO confirmation. Not sure which one I listed and no idea when it actually shipped.
Link Posted: 9/27/2023 8:19:04 PM EDT
[#28]

Daniel
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JohnnyLoco:

Daniel

My dealer called several weeks ago saying the Form 3's came through for my 'GO's, seems shenanigan-y for 139xxx's going through before lower #'s!

I suppose I'm in the wrong hobby if waiting ridiculous periods of time induces anxiety. My first cans bought and Forms submitted together took 17 months...I'm waaaayyy short of that mark, still. Purchased my 'BO's late June/ submitted form to SiCo late June. 3 months is a mere drop of blood to whet the insatiable appetite of the NFA time-vampire.
Link Posted: 9/27/2023 8:25:33 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By ElCazadorBlanco:
Has anyone received a shipping notification? I checked my status for the first time yesterday and while it said shipped the status date was yesterday. Checking again today the status date is today. So that's just the date you're checking the status and not the date the status changed. I don't know when my suppressor shipped and the BOGO confirmation doesn't show which FFL. I usually use two different FFLs and I have found out one is going out of business since I did the BOGO confirmation. Not sure which one I listed and no idea when it actually shipped.
View Quote

Call them. One of Silencerco's strengths, is their customer service. Polar opposite of Deadair.
Link Posted: 9/27/2023 8:39:48 PM EDT
[#30]
View Quote

No cutting in line!
Link Posted: 9/27/2023 8:56:06 PM EDT
[#31]

Daniel
View Quote

I spoke to them regarding another issue with my ffl and everything seems to be gtg and ready to ship. I’ve been at it long enough to not be in a hurry.
Link Posted: 9/27/2023 9:10:54 PM EDT
[#32]
View Quote

Mine is 1390XX and still showing in process. Your Form 3 must have gone through quickly.

Hopefully that's a sign that a bunch of these Omegas are built and ready for shipping, and are just waiting on ATF paperwork. Should be shipping a ton out over the next few weeks if that's the case.
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 5:00:41 PM EDT
[#33]

Congrats! I'm jealous.

View All Quotes

Congrats! I'm jealous.

I was slightly above mid 4000's. I haven't received any email either, just have the statues thing that says shipped. I may try calling my dealer to see if they've received anything from them.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 6:35:19 PM EDT
[#34]

I was slightly above mid 4000's. I haven't received any email either, just have the statues thing that says shipped. I may try calling my dealer to see if they've received anything from them.
View Quote

I called my dealer and they told me the status tracker likely said shipped because a label was created, but it likely hasn't actually shipped.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 1:20:11 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Mikado_Wu] [#35]
After We register our Original Silencer purchase with Silencerco, do we have to do anything else? These are my first cans.  Do I need to call the Armory I purchased from.   I am still In Process on Silencerco website.
Confirmation Number - BOGO23-134xxx
June 20th, 2023

The shop I made my purchase is terrible, and once my 3 cans come in, I will never go back.

On a side note.... What is the difference or benefits between 3-lug and ASR Mounts, why use one over the other?
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 1:25:37 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Mikado_Wu] [#36]
Ignore
Link Posted: 10/12/2023 8:26:20 PM EDT
[#37]
Called and checked the status of mine today and was met with a  "hmmmmmmm, interesting" as my number was pulled up. Was not too confidence inspiring!
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 8:24:26 AM EDT
[#38]
My confirmation number is BOGO23-1400xx for an Omega 300.  Mine still shows In-Process.  Has anyone in this range had an Omega 300 ship yet?
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 9:08:32 AM EDT
[#39]
You got a ways to go. I'm 3400 suppressors below you and still haven't had mine ship.
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 10:02:23 AM EDT
[#40]
You got a ways to go. I'm 3400 suppressors below you and still haven't had mine ship.
View Quote

Thanks for the response.  For me it's been roughly 3 months since I submitted it.  I thought they would be farther along.
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 11:13:59 AM EDT
[#41]
135,8xx here and showing in Process. Bogo choice was Omega 300
Link Posted: 10/29/2023 2:13:54 AM EDT
[#42]
WTF.... ATF is faster than ScilencerCo, how can anyone be slower.  Just picked up my 2 cans yesterday, sadly Bogo is still in Process.
Link Posted: 10/29/2023 9:26:51 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Mikado_Wu:
WTF.... ATF is faster than ScilencerCo, how can anyone be slower.  Just picked up my 2 cans yesterday, sadly Bogo is still in Process.
View Quote

Seems like they were cranking them out and just stopped.
Link Posted: 10/29/2023 9:29:14 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Mikado_Wu:
View Quote

I had to speak to SilencerCo this past week on another issue. They advised the cans are made in order they were received and they are pumping out around 1000 cans a week. I’m sure From3 wait times aren’t helping. Take it for what it is worth.

Daniel
Link Posted: 10/29/2023 12:51:21 PM EDT
[#45]

I had to speak to SilencerCo this past week on another issue. They advised the cans are made in order they were received and they are pumping out around 1000 cans a week. I’m sure From3 wait times aren’t helping. Take it for what it is worth.

Daniel
View Quote

1000 BOGO cans a week or holistically?
Link Posted: 10/29/2023 7:32:23 PM EDT
[#46]

View All Quotes

Daniel

I might have gooned it up and a month seems more reasonable. Long weekend at work.

Dan
Link Posted: 11/11/2023 12:29:09 PM EDT
[#47]
Crazy week of approvals. One omega is pending with atf one with SiCo waiting to transfer to my deal. But i had 5 approvals this week. All the cans i bought for the bogo plus an old octane i filed wrong last year. They must’ve been working extra hard after the brace fiasco.
Link Posted: 11/11/2023 2:41:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10milg29] [#48]
Originally Posted By DashDot:
Crazy week of approvals. One omega is pending with atf one with SiCo waiting to transfer to my deal. But i had 5 approvals this week. All the cans i bought for the bogo plus an old octane i filed wrong last year. They must’ve been working extra hard after the brace fiasco.
View Quote

What number range were you?

3 months and still waiting.
Link Posted: 11/11/2023 3:51:34 PM EDT
[#49]

What number range were you?

3 months and still waiting.
View Quote

134xxx
Arrived. Form 4 filed.

136xxx
Not yet shipped from SiCo.

All cans i filed during the bogo (not the free ones) have approved with stamp in hand.
Link Posted: 11/11/2023 6:11:14 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By DashDot:

134xxx
Arrived. Form 4 filed.

136xxx
Not yet shipped from SiCo.

All cans i filed during the bogo (not the free ones) have approved with stamp in hand.
View Quote

I'm 1366xx...which hundreds were you in on the second one?
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top