Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/19/2017 3:16:18 PM EDT
I got REALLY lucky. I get a call from my FFL receiver on my SS Sparrow (went pending 8/1/16) while I'm in the dentist's chair. I call him back, thinking my stamp came in. No, he's calling to ask if my email is correct, because the ATF is working on my Form 4 and the place of birth is missing from my fingerprint card (which was done by the local sheriff). He told me he forwarded the email to me. I had to copy the ATF agents email, forward the email (so they'd know what it was about), and paste in the email address.

I know a lot of guys are hard on the ATF agents, but they could have just rejected my application and made me start over. The agent also replied a told me the email had been received. With technology, I would have been wondering if it went through. They're not all bad-just sayin'.
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 4:50:42 PM EDT
[#1]
More winning for you!
Thank Trump for the"new attitude!"
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 5:30:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top