Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 5/24/2017 2:48:29 AM EDT
So, my Saker launched itself down range becoming the biggest slug on the market. It was my belief that it was the less than ideal Trifecta mounts. The last occurrence badly damaged the end cap, and may have damaged the baffles. In all honesty I did not disassemble it to find out. Called up SiCo and asked if they would swap out the mount with Trifecta flash hiders for the ASR system. They kindly agreed. I told them there was no rush since I was going in for surgery and the range was out for a couple months most likely.

I shipped my Saker and six mounts back on May 11 via FedEx Ground, it returned today via FedEx Ground. That's less than two weeks turnaround and a week and a half in the shipping pipeline. They didn't just switch out the mount and flash hiders, they buffed out scratches to the tube and refinishd it. It looks brand spanking new!

Thank you SiCo!

Link Posted: 5/24/2017 3:12:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Wow!

How can you beat that level of service!

Makes me glad I am a customer!
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 4:38:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Great resolution! 3x SiCo owner here.
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 8:01:01 AM EDT
[#3]
The majority of my cans are SiCo.  Their customer service is indeed awesome.
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 10:39:09 AM EDT
[#4]
I've got a bunch of Sico cans and thankfully haven't had to use their customer service.  I'm also really glad I went with ASR on my Saker for compatibility with my Omega.  It's good to know that they will stand behind me if there is an issue.
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 12:52:30 PM EDT
[#5]
One more for SICO.
I literally just opened the box containing my Omega, sent in because the outer titanium tube had developed a slight play on it's threads.  
They re-rocksetted it, and also removed some slight scratches and refinished.  It looks absolutely brand new.  

TWO days turnaround time at the factory, and returned prepaid via Fed-Ex.
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 12:59:36 PM EDT
[#6]
I have a buddy who lost a chunk of his arm to an IED and no longer has the strength to disassemble a SiCo can. They built him a custom takedown tool for free.
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 1:17:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have a buddy who lost a chunk of his arm to an IED and no longer has the strength to disassemble a SiCo can. They built him a custom takedown tool for free.
View Quote
That's amazing!
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 1:48:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 2:06:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 2:32:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 5:01:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Neat.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 6:20:33 PM EDT
[#12]
What seems to be causing the problems with with the MAAD mount?  I've got 3 Sakers with thousands of rounds and have had no problems.  One of them is on a .22-250 and I'd think if anything was going to launch a can down range it would be a that.  

I did mess up the end cap on my Octane 9 and they sent me a new one no questions asked.  Great company.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 8:24:18 PM EDT
[#13]
I've never dealt with a company that had better CS, in any industry.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 8:43:23 PM EDT
[#14]
They gave me a free Osprey 45 when they messed up my Warlock tube when it was in for service.

I was without a can for a year, but it was worth it.    I now have 5 SiCo cans.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 9:16:23 AM EDT
[#15]
4 SiCo cans and counting here.

And they hooked me up with a free G43 piston without even asking for it when my BHP EFK Firedragon barrel was too thin to index on shoulder.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 9:22:17 AM EDT
[#16]
I have a couple of Sico cans as well - their customer service has generally been good.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 1:28:04 PM EDT
[#17]
Just sent in my Saker maad stuff. It's true, they rock.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 3:00:05 PM EDT
[#18]
I had ordered a piston for my MK23 when I purchased my can. It sat with the dealer until the stamp cleared. On the way to the cabin right from the dealer for a long weekend, I noticed it was the wrong piston in the correctly labeled box. Sucked, but I called to let them know so maybe i could have something worked out for the following week. Nope. They asked for the cabin's addy and overnight-ed the correct piston and said to keep the old one.
Link Posted: 5/29/2017 8:23:55 PM EDT
[#19]
Like new is nothing special or about which to brag for a SilencerCo suppressor, at least not in my opinion.   From the factory, they look ... rough, would be putting it politely.      Here was my Omega 9K.     It looked awful straight from the box. The finish is substandard.   The welds looked like something a child would create in clay with a butter knife.     It is ... unimpressive, to be kind.    But, I am stuck with it.   I just hope it doesn't fly apart at the welds as some have reported.

While I have owned 4 SilencerCo suppressors, I would think there has to be better.   It seems like they are the latest and greatest until real world results come in a year or so after actual use from full production operations.

My Omega 9K is an embarrassment, not to be seen by others (personally).

The Saker 762 with the MAAD mount and Trifecta flash hiders and brakes seem to work... for me... for now.   The ASR is a sad excuse for a solution as it is not a "quick" system and cannot be used under rails.   Going with the direct thread mounts might work, but they certainly won't be quick.   For the money, a person is much better off buying dedicated 556 and 762 cans from Gemtech.   It is no fun waiting for the system on my Saker 762 to fail.

My Octane 45 HD has been interesting.    We all know the issues they have had with the 9mm end caps for the 45 Octane.   Eventually, my shorter, last baffle did stick in the 9mm end cap.    I sent it in to be separated.   They held it hostage for the entire baffle stack to be inspected.    They needlessly replaced the entire baffle stack... though it was spotless except for discoloration when I sent the can.   Upon return, it came back with the 45 end cap replaced, needlessly.   But, the 9mm end cap was missing.   Upon contacting them, they sent a new 9mm end cap.   (I am afraid to use the 9 end cap for fear it will get stuck again.)   The entire process took the better part of 3 weeks.  All that was needed was the requested separation of the 9mm end cap from the shorter last baffle.

FYI :  The knurled steel  "piston housing" should not come loose from the aluminum main housing on the Octane series.   Mine did.   I have rock-set it back into place.    No wait time on that.

My Sparrow works.   It is a tough but heavy can.    It is a bitch to clean.   Mono-core designs in 22 are just hard to get clean.   It does have a surprising amount of First Round POP (FRP).   My Gemtech Outback II Ti is a freaking rock star.   No FRP.    Lighter.   Much easier to clean.  

SilencerCo is an innovator, much like Kel-Tec, but, in my opinion, lacking their quality and value.    I am glad everyone likes SiCo's customers service.    It is certainly needed.    I am confident they are very experienced.

YMMV

Link Posted: 5/29/2017 8:51:21 PM EDT
[#20]
That Omega 9K looks like a bag of smashed assholes.
Link Posted: 5/29/2017 8:56:10 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote
And looks positively nothing like the 75 plus SiCo cans I sold last year.
Link Posted: 5/29/2017 9:01:29 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I do not know what that is supposed to mean, and/or what you are implying.

That Omega 9K was from last year.   The date on the form 4 is 6/23/16 for when it was sent in.   The approval date was 3/30/17.   I received in about mid April.

How many of your 75 plus SiCo cans in 2016 were Omega 9Ks?
Link Posted: 5/29/2017 9:04:56 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote
In spite of that, the situation with the Saker MAAD/Trifecta system is worse, in my opinion.    The hassle I had to go through just to get the short, last baffle separated from the 9mm end cap of my Octane 45 HD has made me extremely hesitant to ever return anything.   Actually, they may be onto a new, sleeker way of doing business.

Link Posted: 5/29/2017 9:10:01 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

How many were Omega 9Ks?
View Quote
Probably less than 10. The level of QC and attention to details like finish should be fairly consistent across product lines. Not saying yours wasn't a turd, just saying that was not my experience as I inspect every can when it comes in.
Link Posted: 5/29/2017 9:13:45 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Probably less than 10. The level of QC and attention to details like finish should be fairly consistent across product lines. Not saying yours wasn't a turd, just saying that was not my experience as I inspect every can when it comes in.
View Quote
I understand.   I handled a sample of the Omega 9K at the 2016 NRA Annual Meeting in Louisville (week of 5/19/16) while at the SiCo booth.    I almost screamed, "Take my money".   It was not long thereafter, about a month, roughly, I submitted that Form 4.
Link Posted: 5/29/2017 9:24:52 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

That Omega 9K was from last year.   The date on the form 4 is 6/23/16 for when it was sent in.   The approval date was 3/30/17.   I received in about mid April.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe that's a Djibouti dealer exclusive "fatigued" finish?
Link Posted: 5/29/2017 9:26:50 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That could be the case for the "distressed" look.   However, the quality of Da Booty here makes it all worthwhile.
Link Posted: 5/30/2017 3:31:13 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote
I sold quite a few 9Ks first half of 2016, and had one can that had a bad finish with a some kind of salt erosion build up in the piston retainer. Had it refinished and sent back within a few days.

Have you tried reaching out?
Link Posted: 5/30/2017 4:13:03 PM EDT
[#29]
My omega9k looks nothing like that. My omega9k is probably my favorite can. It's light, small, and still suppresses on my scorpion very well.

From silencerco I also have the sparrow and the octane 9. The sparrow does have first round pop, but it has been a great can for me.
Link Posted: 5/30/2017 4:28:15 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I sold quite a few 9Ks first half of 2016, and had one can that had a bad finish with a some kind of salt erosion build up in the piston retainer. Had it refinished and sent back within a few days.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
The hassle I had to go through just to get the short, last baffle separated from the 9mm end cap of my Octane 45 HD has made me extremely hesitant to ever return anything.   Actually, they may be onto a new, sleeker way of doing business.

Link Posted: 5/30/2017 4:29:39 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
My omega9k looks nothing like that. My omega9k is probably my favorite can. It's light, small, and still suppresses on my scorpion very well.

From silencerco I also have the sparrow and the octane 9. The sparrow does have first round pop, but it has been a great can for me.
View Quote
I'd love to see a photo of the Omega 9K for comparison.
Link Posted: 5/30/2017 4:47:28 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I'd love to see a photo of the Omega 9K for comparison.
View Quote
I guess I should say the finish looks nothing like that one. I do have the weld marks, but I don't consider those a negative.

Here is the only picture I have of it right now.

Link Posted: 5/30/2017 5:44:04 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I guess I should say the finish looks nothing like that one. I do have the weld marks, but I don't consider those a negative.

Here is the only picture I have of it right now.

[url]http://i.imgur.com/VOFOUKk.jpg[[/url]
View Quote
The finish and the welds look MUCH better than mine.

THANK YOU!
Link Posted: 5/30/2017 7:31:08 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote
Whoops, should have known better than to skim posts.

Not sure when you sent your Octane off, but over the last 2~ years I've never had anything take longer than 1 week(and I sent off a fair share of items for multitudes of reasons).

Worst case, just shoot their CS an email and present your concerns from the start. I'm sure they'll make it right. The weld marks are present on all the cans, but I've never personally seen one that looks like the sixth weld(left to right) in your picture.
Link Posted: 5/30/2017 11:48:35 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Not sure when you sent your Octane off, but over the last 2~ years I've never had anything take longer than 1 week(and I sent off a fair share of items for multitudes of reasons).

Worst case, just shoot their CS an email and present your concerns from the start. I'm sure they'll make it right. The weld marks are present on all the cans, but I've never personally seen one that looks like the sixth weld(left to right) in your picture.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
The hassle I had to go through just to get the short, last baffle separated from the 9mm end cap of my Octane 45 HD has made me extremely hesitant to ever return anything.   Actually, they may be onto a new, sleeker way of doing business.

I am concerned they would want to tear the suppressor apart and rebuild it.   Worse it, they may want to destroy it and replace it with a new can, which would be another 9-12 month wait.   Until it flies apart like some have reported, I'll pass.

Link Posted: 5/31/2017 12:33:43 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I could not agree more.
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 3:56:21 PM EDT
[#37]

My Omega 9K looks great!
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 11:48:00 AM EDT
[#38]
I can not for the life of me understand how people can bash SiCo's products or company. Full disclosure, I own 8 cans and the majority of them are SiCo. But that is for good reason. I've had 2 problems. On a Spectre II there was a small area that was missing cerakote. Not enough for me to care about or send back. Not a big deal at all and the can is awesome. I believe it is the quietest 22 can out there (from the ones I've heard) and it's built like a tank and very easy to clean. The other issue I had was a baffle strike on a 6.8 spc SBR. The 762 specwar launched off about 20 yards.... the blast baffle was cracked. This can had been used fairly hard in the past and showed use. I sent it in to SiCo. Within a week I had it back in my hand. Now I don't know if they fixed it or just destroyed it, but the can I got looked 100% new. I'm pretty sure it was a new can they had put the same serial number on.... it's for reasons like this I can't fathom how anyone could complain with the level of service from this company. Not only is their service the best in the industry, but their products are outstanding.

If you have an issue with your can, just send them an email and send it back. They will make it right in a very short turn around. Don't bash a company just because you are the .01% that got a lemon and then won't even let the company have an opportunity to make it right. All companies let things slip through the cracks. It's impossible to catch every issue. This difference with SiCo is they will make it right and they serve their customers extremely well.
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 11:55:28 AM EDT
[#39]
I was under the impression that a manufacturer cannot destroy a can and put the same serial number on a new can, which is why many manufacturers offer a significant discount on a new can if they cannot repair your existing one as you'd have to go through the Form 4 again. Perhaps I'm mistaken.
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 1:17:39 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I was under the impression that a manufacturer cannot destroy a can and put the same serial number on a new can, which is why many manufacturers offer a significant discount on a new can if they cannot repair your existing one as you'd have to go through the Form 4 again. Perhaps I'm mistaken.
View Quote
You're probably right, but how would anyone know the difference what occurs behind closed doors in a machine shop? For all intent and purposes a can with a ground off serial number no longer exists... I'm not saying one way or another, but the can I got back looked BRAND NEW. The one I sent in was dirty and scratched and worn. Also looking inside the can the baffles were shiny and not covered in carbon. Your guess is as good as mine. Either way I'm happy as a clam and will continue to support Silencerco. I also love how much they support legislation and the 2nd amendment. I also love their marketing and blog series and how involved they get in the industry. I just don't understand what there isn't to like? I know other companies make great cans (I own some of them), but from here out all my cans will likely be SiCo...I just bought a Hybrid a couple weeks ago because of the experience I had with their CS lately.
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 1:43:32 PM EDT
[#41]
I don't understand how people fail to understand what is clearly spelled out.   I can only do so much.    At some point, I stop explaining and rehashing details already made clear.
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 1:49:50 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote
You are correct.   Most frequently, if the tube is not destroyed, the manufacturer can rebuild it, generally.

The Omega 9K is partially tubeless as the front is a series of welded baffles not contained in a tube.
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 3:36:51 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
From the "Appendix B: Rulings and ATF Articles":

May a Federal firearms licensee repair a silencer by replacing worn or damaged components?
A: A person who is licensed under the Gun Control Act (GCA) to manufacture firearms and who has paid the special (occupational) tax to manufacture National Firearms Act (NFA) firearms may replace a component part or parts of a silencer. Repairs may not be done if they result in removal, obliteration, or alteration of the serial number, as this would violate 18 U.S.C. § 922(k). If a silencer part bearing the serial number, other than the outer tube, must be replaced, the new part must be marked with the same serial number as the replacement part.

The term "repair" does not include replacement of the outer tube of the silencer. The outer tube is the largest single part of the silencer, the main structural component of the silencer, and is the part to which all other component parts are attached. The replacement of the outer tube is so significant an event that it amounts to the "making" of a new silencer. As such, the new silencer must be marked, registered and transferred in accordance with the NFA and GCA.
In the event that identical replacement parts for a silencer are not available, new and different component parts may be used as long as the silencer retains the same dimensions and caliber. In addition, the repair may result in a minimal reduction in the length of the outer tube due to rethreading, but repair may not increase the length of the outer tube. Increasing the length of the outer tube significantly affects the performance of the silencer and results in the "making" of a new silencer. As stated above, a new silencer must be marked, registered and transferred in accordance with the NFA and GCA.
Reducing the length of the tube by a minimal amount in order to repair a silencer is often necessary to replace damaged end caps, as the tube must be rethreaded. Such minimal reduction of the length of the tube uses all of the original parts, does not significantly affect performance of the silencer, and may be done as part of a repair process without making a new silencer.
Persons other than qualified manufacturers may repair silencers, but replacement parts are "silencers" as defined in 18 U.S.C. § 921(a)(24) that must be registered and transferred in accordance with the NFA and GCA.

Q3: May the outer tube of a registered silencer be repaired due to damage? If so, may the repair be done by someone other than the original manufacturer?
A damaged outer tube may be repaired by any Federal firearms licensee qualified to perform gunsmithing or by the registered owner. The repair may not alter the dimensions or caliber of the silencer, except that the length of the outer tube may be reduced, as set forth above. The repair may not be performed if it results in the removal, obliteration, or alteration of the serial number, as this would violate 18 U.S.C. § 922(k). In that case, the silencer may be returned to the registered owner in its original, damaged condition or destroyed. A replacement silencer must be registered and transferred to the registrant of the damaged silencer in the same manner as a new silencer, subject to the registration and transfer procedures of the NFA and GCA.

Q4: If the outer tube is destroyed or damaged beyond repair, may it be replaced?
A: Unless the outer tube is replaced by the manufacturer prior to its removal from the manufacturing premises for purposes of sale or distribution (see Q6), the replacement of the outer tube amounts to the making of a new silencer. For the registered owner to fabricate a new outer tube, he or she must submit an ATF Form 1, Application to Make and Register a Firearm, pay the making tax of $200, and receive ATF approval. The application to make should indicate that the new tube is being fabricated for use in replacing a damaged outer tube on a registered silencer, and the application should indicate the make, model and serial number of the registered silencer. It would be helpful for the applicant to include a copy of the approved registration for the silencer. Assembly of the newly fabricated tube with the other parts of the registered silencer does not require an additional application to make nor payment of another making tax, as the one Form 1 will provide permission to fabricate the new tube and to assemble it with the old silencer parts. The replacement tube must be marked in accordance with 27 C.F.R. § 479.102. The registrant may use the same serial number that appeared on the damaged tube.

If the registered owner wishes to acquire a replacement tube from a person other than a qualified manufacturer, the replacement tube must be registered as a new silencer by the other person and transferred to the registered owner in accordance with the NFA and GCA. The other person must submit an ATF Form 1, pay the $200 making tax, and receive ATF approval to make the replacement tube. The replacement tube must be marked in accordance with 27 C.F.R. §§ 478.92 and 479.102. The other person would then transfer the replacement tube to the owner of the damaged silencer, subject to the transfer tax, in accordance with the NFA and GCA. The new tube may be then be assembled with the other parts. The original damaged silencer should be reported to the NFA Branch as destroyed.
Alternatively, a qualified manufacturer may replace the tube, report the manufacture on ATF Form 2, Notice of Firearms Manufactured or Imported, and transfer the replacement tube to the owner in accordance with the NFA and GCA. The transfer must comply with the $200 transfer tax and all other provisions of the NFA, as it would be a new silencer. The replacement tube must also be marked in accordance with 27 C.F.R. §§ 478.92 and 479.102. The required markings include an individual serial number and the name, city, and State of the manufacturer who replaced the tube. The replacement tube may not be marked with the name, city, and State of the original manufacturer of the silencer, as this would be a false marking. Although the new tube is a new silencer for purposes of the NFA, it would be a replacement firearm of the same type as the original silencer, and it may be returned directly to the registrant in interstate commerce in accordance with 18 U.S.C. § 922(a)(2). The original damaged silencer should be reported to the NFA Branch as destroyed.
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 3:50:30 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

From the ATF Rulings:
View Quote
Sorry if I de-railed this thread. My intention was not to get into a conversation about whether or not my "repaired" silencer was a brand new replacement or not. I was simply trying to convey that it LOOKED brand new and therefore I was extremely happy with the quality of the repair/replacement made and that I found not only the quality of the repair fantastic but also the turn around time. This led to my conclusion that SilencerCo, in this instance, had exceptional customer service. I can't speak to everyone's personal case, but I just wanted to share my personal experience for anyone reading this thread. I felt compelled to post as I read quite a bit of negative posts about SiCo (which it's more common for people to post about things bad than good) in a thread initially meant to praise SiCo's exceptional service. My personal experience differed than some of those negative experiences expressed in this thread so I just wanted to share my experience for any potential buyers out there contemplating which company/can to go with. I have no affiliation with SiCo whatsoever. Didn't mean to get off on an ATF tangent either, so hopefully we can get back on track to people sharing their personal experiences with SiCo's customer service.
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 4:31:07 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 5:01:15 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

To be clear...those are not any kind of "ATF Ruling". They're not anywhere to be found in a statute. It's an old FAQ that's not even on their site anymore. I quote it often, but it needs to be made clear that it's fairly unofficial.
View Quote
Still live at this link. Referenced them as such according to the title, but should have obviously included the word "articles".

Gotta love the structure of Bureaucracy. "We haven't yet decided if you broke the law".
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 6:41:12 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

To be clear...those are not any kind of "ATF Ruling". They're not anywhere to be found in a statute. It's an old FAQ that's not even on their site anymore. I quote it often, but it needs to be made clear that it's fairly unofficial.
View Quote
I think it is probably best for all of us if we just work under the assumption that SilencerCo and others are operating in compliance with the rules and laws, and we should try to not make statements that suggest that a tube may have been replaced.  I would hate to draw unwanted attention to the lawful operations of a manufacturer just because their warranty program is so good, repaired cans come back in like-new condition.

Just my 2 cents on the matter.
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 11:07:36 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 6/2/2017 8:49:43 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Like new is nothing special or about which to brag for a SilencerCo suppressor, at least not in my opinion.   From the factory, they look ... rough, would be putting it politely.      Here was my Omega 9K.    It looked awful straight from the box. The finish is substandard.   The welds looked like something a child would create in clay with a butter knife.    It is ... unimpressive, to be kind.    But, I am stuck with it.   I just hope it doesn't fly apart at the welds as some have reported.
https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4269/34977912065_2fe982012c_b.jpg
While I have owned 4 SilencerCo suppressors, I would think there has to be better.   It seems like they are the latest and greatest until real world results come in a year or so after actual use from full production operations.

My Omega 9K is an embarrassment, not to be seen by others (personally).
View Quote
If you are unhappy with your Omega 9K, why did you buy it in the first place?
Link Posted: 6/2/2017 9:00:13 PM EDT
[#50]
Owner of a saker 762, sparrow ss, and osprey 45. I've been happy with all so far except for having to replace the 51t maad mount twice on the saker (sico replaced both free). Cleaning the sparrow is easy with an ultrasonic, and the frp is really not as bad as the Internet would have you believe, especially on rifles. I have an omega 9k pending, no regerts.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top