Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 8:13:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Prob too new, but I got the email from  SS, I started eyeballing these things.  

This is innovation!  Things like this, the KeyMo, and other things...

Since it seems like we are stuck in terms of silencer design, this is a very healthy step forward.  

Would love it if then came out with a similar idea for pistol silencers as well.....
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 10:36:47 AM EDT
[#2]
There is a part of me that wants one for my 22lr AR SBR, but I haven't done it yet.
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 11:04:08 AM EDT
[#3]
A neat concept but part of me is wishing there was some sort of industry standard (a la HK 3-lug) so that one muzzle device would be compatible with different suppressors from different manufacturers.
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 1:29:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
A neat concept but part of me is wishing there was some sort of industry standard (a la HK 3-lug) so that one muzzle device would be compatible with different suppressors from different manufacturers.
View Quote
I think it is. Looks like you thread the device onto it then you attach the 4 lug to your barrel....

Whatever 22lr device has that 4 lug attached can take the suppressor
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 4:26:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Yes love mine,. It's clocked so it has to fit a certain spot (which I disliked at first) very positive .engament. I also received 2 Griffin checkmates with the 3 lug design same week and sent one down range twice not as postive as the gemtek.  Mine is installed on a GM22.
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 8:32:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Don't have one yet, won't one though. First heard about them a few years ago,I believe it was initially designed for three lugs but there was a stability issue, seems four is the ticket.
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 8:51:43 PM EDT
[#7]
any issues on a sparrow?

im very interested in this
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 11:56:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
any issues on a sparrow?

im very interested in this
View Quote
That's my plan...under a handguard so the QD easy on and off would be welcomed.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 8:33:47 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Yes love mine,. It's clocked so it has to fit a certain spot (which I disliked at first) very positive .engament. I also received 2 Griffin checkmates with the 3 lug design same week and sent one down range twice not as postive as the gemtek.  Mine is installed on a GM22.
View Quote
Sounds like operator error. I've had my QD checkmate for a while and have never had this issue. The issue I have is they don'r offer a wrench for the front cap and now mine is stuck. Hopefully GA offers something similar to the QDA and a wrench for the front cap on the checkmate. The Gemtech QDA is slick but  I have no interests in using 2 different styles of QD for my 22s.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 9:00:52 AM EDT
[#10]
Did I miss the part where the offer additional 4-lug adapters and how much they are?
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 9:15:33 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Did I miss the part where the offer additional 4-lug adapters and how much they are?
View Quote
They are available on the website.  $32.99.  

Link
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 9:18:18 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

~$30 from our supporting dealers
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 11:22:37 AM EDT
[#13]
I use the hell out of gemtech bilock so i have confidence this 4 lug will work just as great.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 1:29:44 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
This is innovation!
View Quote
LOL.

This is like the 4-5 time this has been tried. The primary impediment to the success of these devices is it cannot be permanently attached and still allow BBL removal on most pistols.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 2:02:50 PM EDT
[#15]
I would give it a shot if it wasn't gonna run me the price of a new stamp to get my 22s outfitted with the adapter and quad lugs
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 7:41:35 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

~$30 from our supporting dealers
View Quote
Yeah.  This too.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 12:23:50 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

They are available on the website.  $32.99.  

Link
View Quote
Thanks. That is very reasonable.

Appreciated
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 8:19:26 AM EDT
[#18]
Yes. I've got about a brick through mine without issue.  No noticeable shift. Works as designed.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 10:09:04 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 5/30/2017 6:30:04 AM EDT
[#20]
View Quote
Thank you, ordered placed. 
Link Posted: 5/30/2017 7:20:09 PM EDT
[#21]
I've got one and two adapters. One on this rifle and one on my SBR which the can sits under the rail.

I dig them. Makes taking the can on and off WAAYYY less annoying.

Here is the SBR. 4.5" barrel with a 7" rail. Can is a Sparrow.

Link Posted: 6/3/2017 11:22:17 PM EDT
[#22]
Just got mine, came with no instructions, but intuitive to install less than 5 minutes to put on my M&P 22c and ready to shoot.
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 2:01:40 PM EDT
[#23]
i finally got around to ordering a pair and a 3rd mount.   they seem pretty nice, i did put a small stripe of paint from a pen on the indexing lug and corresponding slot on the adapter so i don't have to hunt around to find them.  

I also used some blue loctite for the quad-lug mounts, we'll see how that holds up.  it's not like they'll get stupid hot considering i'll only be using semi-auto, but i also did the same for the rear end cap on my DA masks since when i tried to twist them off the barrel i was also twisting off the rear cap
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top