Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 6:35:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice!  I think its awesome that Dr. Dater is willing to make more.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 9:42:00 PM EDT
[#2]
I shot that gun. Metering said 118. But honest to God. It sounded much quieter than that to the ear. like cycling the action quiet.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 10:35:34 PM EDT
[#3]
I dig the integrated front sight
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 11:44:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Damn it! I saw a non-suppressed one a while ago at a local pawn shop that doubled as a WWII militaria shop. Should have picked it up. I had no idea what it was.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 6:12:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Looky what I just bought...

What can I say? I got inspired.

Big thanks to Po @ Collectors Firearms in Houston for the hook up.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 6:52:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Wow! Very cool. Congrats.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 7:02:17 PM EDT
[#7]

Link Posted: 8/25/2016 7:25:47 PM EDT
[#8]
This is awesome is the only thought I keep having.

The article mentions something about them using Colt Woodsman variants as well. I was considering having this Huntsman threaded, I wonder if something similar could be done with it.

Link Posted: 8/25/2016 7:27:38 PM EDT
[#9]
I have a love/hate relationship with expensive threads.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 7:38:08 PM EDT
[#10]
I have two of these guns.  One of them is a family heirloom and literally, the first gun I ever shot.

I bought another when I spotted it for sale a couple years ago, just to have a spare.  But, I am really thinking of having one of them suppressed.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 12:01:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 1:43:40 PM EDT
[#12]
Apparently all the hipster suppressor owners have outed themselves in this thread.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 11:19:19 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 6:04:05 PM EDT
[#14]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Im sure most peoples intrigue is linked to the OSS employing it, not the "patina" that would attract a hipster.  haha but funny none the less.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Apparently all the hipster suppressor owners have outed themselves in this thread.

Im sure most peoples intrigue is linked to the OSS employing it, not the "patina" that would attract a hipster.  haha but funny none the less.

Sure wish someone would make a Welrod that a mere mortal could buy......

Link Posted: 8/27/2016 8:11:34 PM EDT
[#15]
I've been emailing B&T once a month about a US made VP9.

Not one reply.

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://static.yourtango.com/cdn/farfuture/LSApHoBHSPucBvQmwu79cnoQMK3SglsqiOvj6L-9qRg/mtime:1427897631/sites/default/files/styles/listing_big/public/image_blog/dontsaytochildren.jpg?itok=oLqGh-Ti

Link Posted: 8/27/2016 10:33:41 PM EDT
[#16]
It took about six weeks to get a response from B&T USA to an email I sent them regarding a part. They had hinted on their Instagram that they may be selling the VP9 in the US in the future if there was enough demand. Keep sending those emails.
Quoted:

Not one reply.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Not one reply.

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://static.yourtango.com/cdn/farfuture/LSApHoBHSPucBvQmwu79cnoQMK3SglsqiOvj6L-9qRg/mtime:1427897631/sites/default/files/styles/listing_big/public/image_blog/dontsaytochildren.jpg?itok=oLqGh-Ti

Link Posted: 8/28/2016 10:59:40 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
It took about six weeks to get a response from B&T USA to an email I sent them regarding a part. They had hinted on their Instagram that they may be selling the VP9 in the US in the future if there was enough demand. Keep sending those emails.

View Quote

I just sent my September installment early...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top