Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/24/2016 7:42:39 AM EDT
I've used all my google-fu and cannot find the ASR Blast Shield by SiCo in stock anywhere. I've seen some threads where people were going to have a machinist make a blast shield for them that can be mounted to the standard ASR Mount, which appears to be in stock at some places I've found online. So first, does anyone know of a place that has the factory ASR Blast Shield in stock? And second, did anyone have a blast shield made for them to thread onto the factory ASR mount? If so, how do you like it? Pics? Will your machinist make more?

Thanks!

(P.S. I created a WTB thread in the proper forum, just in case anyone has a factory one they don't want anymore...)
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 8:30:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 9:06:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have a machinist working on the project. He's done quite a few different things for us, and this is next up on his list.
View Quote

Cool. If I don't get a factory one I'd love to jump in on that.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 10:15:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 1:51:07 AM EDT
[#4]
I couldn't find your other thread, but I have one I bought while my Specwar was in jail.  I would be willing to part with it.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 5:15:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I couldn't find your other thread, but I have one I bought while my Specwar was in jail.  I would be willing to part with it.
View Quote

Got your IM and responded, thanks!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top