Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/8/2016 2:21:29 PM EDT
Where do y'all do your trusts?  Have a lawyer do them for you? I've noticed there are several places online to do them (silencershop for example) and I'm curious if anybody here has used an online source for a trust.

I'm sure there's a million ways to do it but I'm trying to make it simple as possible. It's all a bit overwhelming for me, not sure why. Thanks in advance.

Link Posted: 2/8/2016 2:23:39 PM EDT
[#1]
gearhog did a special for $59.99 on 199guntrusts

It's worked well for a buddy and I and I'm sure countless others. The real test is when someone dies though
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 2:38:58 PM EDT
[#2]
I am a lawyer and have done them for myself and others. With enough research you should be able to put a basic one together yourself. Feel free to IM me with questions.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 3:15:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I am a lawyer and have done them for myself and others. With enough research you should be able to put a basic one together yourself. Feel free to IM me with questions.
View Quote

Thanks for that! I am tempted to give 199guntrust a try since they're cheaper. Silencershop is $129 compared to $79.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 3:33:24 PM EDT
[#4]
my old boss, who also was/is a trust/nfa lawyer at 1 time, did mine (and many others).
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 3:44:47 PM EDT
[#5]

https://nfalawyers.com/

Dean is a member here.

Link Posted: 2/8/2016 4:29:34 PM EDT
[#6]
I used Silencer Shops trust. I am still waiting for stamps from November.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 4:36:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Dean is a member here.

View Quote

This looks like a good one. Thanks!
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 4:51:31 PM EDT
[#8]
I just recently used Dean at NFA lawyers.com. They were very quick getting trust info. to me and Elizabeth is very knowledgable and happy to answer any questions you may have. I highly recommend them.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 5:00:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I just recently used Dean at NFA lawyers.com. They were very quick getting trust info. to me and Elizabeth is very knowledgable and happy to answer any questions you may have. I highly recommend them.
View Quote

Gotcha thanks! Trust starts tonight.. Here we go!
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 10:42:08 PM EDT
[#10]
I used 199trust.com and have had a form 1 SBR approved February 2015 and just picked up my Saker 762 today that just got approved. The verbage in the trust is well written and is NFA specific.

Edit: spelling
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 11:08:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dean is a member here.

I also used them. They are a site sponsor and the service is awesome to say the least.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top