Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/6/2016 12:24:14 AM EDT
Which one would you spend your money on?  I've got an Octane 45 hd and no Host.

The Urban Grey P-07 looks like it will be the lowest cost option.  Is the Sig worth another  $100-150?

CZ P-07 Urban Grey

Sig P320 threaded

CZ Scorpion

Link Posted: 2/6/2016 12:47:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Only if you SBR the scorpion, otherwise GI with one or the other.
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 7:58:07 AM EDT
[#2]
If you SBR the Scorpion then I'd go that route, otherwise I'd do the P320.
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 12:57:47 PM EDT
[#3]
I used to own a P-07
I'd like one in black with aftermarket sights that don't look retarded.
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 7:23:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Suppressed pistols are ghey.  Putting an 8" 1/2 -1 lb tube on the end of a pistol defeats the purpose. Might as well have an sbr with 30 rd mags.  Get a scorpion sbr it and put the can on that.  Just my opinion.  I do own a scorpion so I'm biased I guess.  I just never got any enjoyment out of shooting my pistols suppressed.  Both my pistol cans now have permanent homes on 9mm sbr's.
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 7:42:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Suppressed pistols are ghey.  Putting an 8" 1/2 -1 lb tube on the end of a pistol defeats the purpose. Might as well have an sbr with 30 rd mags.  Get a scorpion sbr it and put the can on that.  Just my opinion.  I do own a scorpion so I'm biased I guess.  I just never got any enjoyment out of shooting my pistols suppressed.  Both my pistol cans now have permanent homes on 9mm sbr's.
View Quote

Maybe people have different purposes. I enjoy my g22 and Ti-rant. I'm not kicking in doors with it or doing anything dynamic a standing on a square range shooting at steel is fun for me
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 7:54:51 PM EDT
[#6]
I like the P07, but I don't think that model is even available yet.
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 8:45:30 PM EDT
[#7]
So OP you're saying you don't own a handgun at all?  Id that's the case I'd get the Sig so you have a host and a fairly carryable handgun. If you already have a handgun maybe look into getting a threaded barrel for it and put the rest of the money towards the scorpion IF you're intentions are to SBR the scorpion.
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 9:01:13 PM EDT
[#8]
On another note, if you are looking at these to carry I'd go p07.
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 9:03:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Currently have a Gen 4 Glock 21 that I ran suppressed for a couple hundred rounds,  but it failed to return to battery no matter what pound recoil spring I tried.  So I sold the threaded barrel and gave up.

I've also got a Sparrow on a M&P compact 22lr, so I've shot suppressed pistols.

I'm really just need to know if the CZ or Sig will be reliable suppressed.   I would be SBRing the Scorpion if I went that route.

I just hate having a suppressor I'm not using.  So I need a lower cost host.  No MP5 money.  :(
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 9:46:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

The flip side of that argument is that pistol cartridges should be used in pistols. Rifle rounds go in carbines and rifles. I'm not sure I subscribe to that, just saying...

OP: whatever of those three make you happy. I'd say Scorpion.
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 10:05:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Currently have a Gen 4 Glock 21 that I ran suppressed for a couple hundred rounds,  but it failed to return to battery no matter what pound recoil spring I tried.  So I sold the threaded barrel and gave up.

I've also got a Sparrow on a M&P compact 22lr, so I've shot suppressed pistols.

I'm really just need to know if the CZ or Sig will be reliable suppressed.   I would be SBRing the Scorpion if I went that route.

I just hate having a suppressor I'm not using.  So I need a lower cost host.  No MP5 money.  :(
View Quote

My sbr'ed scorpion has been 100% reliable with and without the octabe 9 I have on it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top