BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 88
Link Posted: 5/28/2018 3:35:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By ConcernedCitizen:
It was fun while it lasted, but it looks like they're all back to full price now.

The Sandman-S was out of stock last night, but looks like they have more available now.
View Quote
Crazy, I wonder how this is going to play out for my L. Shipping label created and card charged, so things are looking good. If gunprodeals has deals like this from time to time they're going to see a lot of business from me...

Just checked, the L is $589 currently. Looks like some of you fellas aren't out of the woods yet.
Link Posted: 5/28/2018 3:40:06 PM EDT
[#2]
I actually emailed them this morning asking to modify my order for the Same and was replied to within an hour stating that my order was already pulled to ship and assigned a form 3.
Link Posted: 5/28/2018 5:04:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Nyle_AR15:
I need a couple more 22lr cans and that mask would've been a sweet pickup but I just spent $2k last week on vacation suppressors.
View Quote
Fixed it for you.  I really can stop anytime I want to, but with deals like these lately why would I want to!
Link Posted: 5/28/2018 5:06:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: rdb2403] [#4]
Accidental double tap
Link Posted: 5/30/2018 7:29:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By adavis:
Crazy, I wonder how this is going to play out for my L. Shipping label created and card charged, so things are looking good. If gunprodeals has deals like this from time to time they're going to see a lot of business from me...

Just checked, the L is $589 currently. Looks like some of you fellas aren't out of the woods yet.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ConcernedCitizen:
It was fun while it lasted, but it looks like they're all back to full price now.

The Sandman-S was out of stock last night, but looks like they have more available now.

L is stil $589
Link Posted: 5/30/2018 7:57:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By BigMan74:

L is stil $589
View Quote
Just checked and it was back to 949.
Link Posted: 5/30/2018 8:04:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By FMKeith:
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FMKeith:

L is stil $589
Link Posted: 5/30/2018 8:32:40 PM EDT
[#8]

L is stil $589
View Quote
Their CS responded quick to get my SOT stuff covered to boot, I'm pretty impressed with these folks so far.
Link Posted: 5/30/2018 8:42:10 PM EDT
[#9]

View Quote
Thank you sir.
Link Posted: 5/30/2018 9:09:17 PM EDT
[#10]

L is stil $589
View Quote
It was $577.99 at one point over the weekend. Very tempting, at either price.

I was pretty much dead set on picking up a Vox w/ Key-Mo once they were available, but seeing the Sandman-S on sale for around $600 shipped was just too good to pass up.

I spoke with a few different dealers over the last few days, and nobody could come close to that price.

The Vox is still on the list, just postponed for a while...
Link Posted: 5/30/2018 9:13:30 PM EDT
[#11]
Their CS responded quick to get my SOT stuff covered to boot, I'm pretty impressed with these folks so far.
View All Quotes

L is stil $589
I'm guessing you SOT wasn't in their system? I uploaded my SOT's FFL and haven't heard anything yet, might send them an email
Link Posted: 5/30/2018 9:39:06 PM EDT
[#12]

I'm guessing you SOT wasn't in their system? I uploaded my SOT's FFL and haven't heard anything yet, might send them an email
View Quote
Yup, exactly. I wound up having to email SOT and FFL forms. Hopefully I'm good to go now.
Link Posted: 5/30/2018 11:46:13 PM EDT
[#13]
Silencer Shop has the Thompson 16K-TI marked down to $399 at most of the Powered By dealers in my area.

A quick scroll on Thompson Machine's FB gives some clue as to why its less than half price......Apparently bad blood between the two, and Thompson is ejecting......

For that price I'm considering putting one on my 7" 5.45x39 SBR and blasting away with corrosive ammo.
Link Posted: 5/31/2018 12:41:23 PM EDT
[#14]
Not sure if I can ask this question here since it's not technically a silencer, but does anyone know of any deals on Dead Air flash hiders? 5.56 spec.
Link Posted: 5/31/2018 12:43:35 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By walkinginadangerzone:
Not sure if I can ask this question here since it's not technically a silencer, but does anyone know of any deals on Dead Air flash hiders? 5.56 spec.
View Quote
@hansohnbrothers
Link Posted: 5/31/2018 7:13:57 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By walkinginadangerzone:
View Quote
DSG Arms. DA key mount flash hider. $74.25
Link Posted: 5/31/2018 8:06:58 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By kingschronicles:
Silencer Shop has the Thompson 16K-TI marked down to $399 at most of the Powered By dealers in my area.

A quick scroll on Thompson Machine's FB gives some clue as to why its less than half price......Apparently bad blood between the two, and Thompson is ejecting......

For that price I'm considering putting one on my 7" 5.45x39 SBR and blasting away with corrosive ammo.
View Quote
Any reviews on this? opinions? any idea where it falls db wise?
Link Posted: 5/31/2018 9:17:19 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 5/31/2018 10:20:46 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By bchance1:
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By bchance1:
Originally Posted By kingschronicles:

No, sorry I don't know anything about it. Info online was scarce. I went ahead and bought one anyway.

I had been keeping my eyes open for a can specifically to shoot corrosive 7n6 through (I have it stacked pretty deep). One that could be taken down and the entire thing thrown in the ultrasonic. This looked decent for what I was wanting. The tube is titanium, so no worries about the finish in the ultrasonic. And the monocore (although not my favorite design) makes it a 3 piece suppressor, so very simple.

So, I'll at least give it a try.
Link Posted: 6/4/2018 4:29:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: m6z] [#20]
Is the AAC .338 Titan QD still a good option?

Say you wanted a suppressor to dedicate to your .338 & you've already got a couple .30 cal cans so no need for multiple $200+ muzzle devices.

If you could pick up a new one with a muzzle brake for $800 would you?
Link Posted: 6/4/2018 5:40:53 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By m6z:
Is the AAC .338 Titan QD still a good option?

Say you wanted a suppressor to dedicate to your .338 & you've already got a couple .30 cal cans so no need for multiple $200+ muzzle devices.

If you could pick up a new one with a muzzle brake for $800 would you?
View Quote
I’d say yes but what’s a Sig 338 cost? Or a Griffin?
Link Posted: 6/4/2018 5:51:44 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By bradpierson26:

I’d say yes but what’s a Sig 338 cost? Or a Griffin?
View Quote
Sig is around $1,200
Thunder Beast is around $1,500
The Griffin seems to be geared more towards a hunting can so I wasn't really considering it.  It's sub $1k though.  Same with the Silencerco 338 option.
Link Posted: 6/4/2018 6:57:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bradpierson26] [#23]
Originally Posted By m6z:

Sig is around $1,200
Thunder Beast is around $1,500
The Griffin seems to be geared more towards a hunting can so I wasn't really considering it.  It's sub $1k though.  Same with the Silencerco 338 option.
View Quote
Dang, coulda swore I saw them under a G. Some are pudding under $900...
Link Posted: 6/4/2018 10:57:44 PM EDT
[#24]
Looking at a Blackhawk Wraith?
Link Posted: 6/4/2018 11:34:23 PM EDT
[#25]
see if mile high still has the SAS vengeance 338. THey are nice
Link Posted: 6/5/2018 9:49:29 AM EDT
[Last Edit: m6z] [#26]
After doing some more reading it looks like 300 WSM, 300 WM or 6.5 PRC will do everything I want, so I'll pass on the 338 bore can.

Actually 6.5 Creedmoor will do everything I currently want, but it's nice to know there are other options if I want more range.

Thanks for the suggestions though.  I didn't realize there were that many 338 options.
Link Posted: 6/5/2018 11:49:13 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By JsbsMarine:
see if mile high still has the SAS vengeance 338. THey are nice
View Quote
Lots of sub $900 options it seems
Link Posted: 6/5/2018 12:37:41 PM EDT
[#28]
Yea if you have mil leo discount with dsgarms theyre blowing out the gemtech arrow for stupid cheap. If i didnt already have a vengeance id go with that.
Link Posted: 6/6/2018 3:53:53 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By swampfoxoutdoors:
Mist TD @ GrabaGun $385.00

Magnum Research Magnum Lite 10/22 @ Lanbos $320.45

ElCamino @ Lanbos $319.00

Ruger Silent-SR @ Lanbos $299 I paid $319 for mine on sale.

AAC Element II @ GunProDeals $211.99
View Quote
The AAC Element II deal is one of the better deals I have seen on them. I know capital Armory had that awesome E2 for $200 but had to buy 3 or more.
Link Posted: 6/6/2018 9:09:25 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 6/7/2018 8:47:23 AM EDT
[#31]
Has anyone purchased a can from Bunker Gun Shop? I saw some posts in here about them and got in contact. They have a "new shipment" of cans on the way and they wanted me to pay in advance. I don't believe they have arrived yet and wouldn't even get a serial number till after the fact.

Coming from an IT Security background, color me skeptical when I see things like this.....
Link Posted: 6/7/2018 9:58:30 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By jljr23:
Has anyone purchased a can from Bunker Gun Shop? I saw some posts in here about them and got in contact. They have a "new shipment" of cans on the way and they wanted me to pay in advance. I don't believe they have arrived yet and wouldn't even get a serial number till after the fact.

Coming from an IT Security background, color me skeptical when I see things like this.....
View Quote
I bought a Maxim 9 from them. They cashed my check by I need to follow up to get an update.
Link Posted: 6/7/2018 10:46:47 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Outrider:

I bought a Maxim 9 from them. They cashed my check by I need to follow up to get an update.
View Quote
Interested to know what comes from that. I'm always skeptical of "just send me a check with no invoice or mechanism of tracking" They might be good ole boys for all I know but it's not like I can just drop in on them being out of state and a good distance.
Link Posted: 6/7/2018 12:29:18 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 6/7/2018 2:36:59 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By MeplatGroup:
Hi all,

Apologies if this is not allowed in this thread, but we just launched our webstore last night and have some pretty badass deals AT OR BELOW DEALER COST on the sales page.

We aren't an anonymous drop shipper, we are an established suppressor retailer in Louisiana who, after six years, decided to venture into the online market.

But enough of that shit, go to www.meplatgroup.com if you want to check us out or https://store.meplatgroup.com/category-s/158.htm is the direct link to our sales page to get some great deals.

Again, mods, I am a newb here so my apologies and please delete if posting in this thread is not allowed.
View Quote
Maxims are looking good and that GM-22 is less than half what I paid
Link Posted: 6/7/2018 2:38:15 PM EDT
[#36]

View Quote
A good rule of thumb is "if it's not in stock, don't buy until it is".  This can save you a lot of aggravation down the road.
Link Posted: 6/7/2018 3:29:50 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By Ronnoc:
A good rule of thumb is "if it's not in stock, don't buy until it is".  This can save you a lot of aggravation down the road.
View All Quotes

I bought a Maxim from them. They were extremely responsive and kept in constant communication. Apparently, mine is in the store and was received by them via Form 3 last week. The only catch is they require a check for payment.
Link Posted: 6/7/2018 5:14:22 PM EDT
[#38]

View Quote
I work for them on weekends if you’re referring to the shop in PA. The cans are coming from the acusport liquidation and last I checked, they don’t give us serial #s in advanced afaik. It’s been taking about a week to get cans from them so if you’re concerned about when it’s actually in the shop, I’d give it a week.

I’ve also have attempted getting a dealer account setup here for them to no avail thus far
Link Posted: 6/7/2018 5:17:08 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By Skullsoldier:
I bought a Maxim from them. They were extremely responsive and kept in constant communication. Apparently, mine is in the store and was received by them via Form 3 last week. The only catch is they require a check for payment.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Skullsoldier:

Good to hear. Im currently getting a payment gateway setup for them on gunbroker so hopefully that’s done so so we can take credit cards in the future.
Link Posted: 6/7/2018 6:15:08 PM EDT
[#40]
Does Bunker Gun Shop have an inventory online? I can't seem to find it.
Link Posted: 6/7/2018 6:29:33 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By bunnybunny:
Does Bunker Gun Shop have an inventory online? I can't seem to find it.
View Quote
No they don’t. I see someone posted a price list on the previous page(thanks!). I would do that myself with stock of how much of each can we have left but since no dealer account is setup here yet, I’m refraining from any advertising per forum rules.
Link Posted: 6/7/2018 10:01:16 PM EDT
[#42]
Any other dealers with Accusport blowouts?
Link Posted: 6/8/2018 9:28:47 AM EDT
[#43]

View Quote
I bought a can from them earlier in the week. They sent me an email yesterday to inform me that my F3 had been filed electronically. As others have already said, they've been extremely responsive and have updated me on any changes with my order.
Link Posted: 6/8/2018 10:27:16 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 6/8/2018 11:22:54 AM EDT
[#45]
FWIW, that Bunker Gun Shop emailed me that they had more Full and Half Nelsons back in at $399. That was 3 days ago. You turds need to hurry up and buy them so I don't have to cave in and get a 4th can in as many weeks!
Link Posted: 6/8/2018 2:41:10 PM EDT
[#46]
So, what are the prices and availability of what cans at Bunker?
Link Posted: 6/8/2018 3:28:25 PM EDT
[#47]
View Quote
I can let you know tomorrow.
Link Posted: 6/8/2018 5:01:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: m6z] [#48]
View Quote
I somehow resisted the Sig QD for $350.  I'm getting better.

Link Posted: 6/8/2018 7:37:45 PM EDT
[#49]
The Gas Can is $329, think I might need to get one.
Link Posted: 6/8/2018 9:29:45 PM EDT
[#50]
The Gas Can is $329, think I might need to get one.
View Quote
How do we contact them
Page / 88
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top