Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/16/2015 9:09:33 AM EDT
Any dealers put out tests or anything else?
Link Posted: 8/16/2015 10:47:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Distributors don't even have them yet, I'm in line though. The specs look nice however.
Link Posted: 8/16/2015 11:26:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Distributors don't even have them yet, I'm in line though. The specs look nice however.
View Quote

Arms unlimited sent an E-mail Wednesday that they are in stock and for $600.
Link Posted: 8/16/2015 12:25:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dang, I'ma have to up my game.  
Link Posted: 8/16/2015 12:59:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do you expect to have these in stock soon?
Link Posted: 8/16/2015 10:03:34 PM EDT
[#5]
I have no idea when I'll have these I'm sorry to say.
Link Posted: 8/16/2015 10:38:24 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I have noticed they are the only ones.

Has anybody confirmed Arms Unlimited actually has them?  

They have a spotty reputation.
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 12:59:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Any word from anyone on these yet???
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 9:27:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Mine showed up at my dealer. I was one of the first out the door, but any dealer that ordered at shot show should be getting them this week or soon I would suspect. Did silicone treatment to mine and shot it against a Tirant and alpha dog, no contest decided by all that were there. Excited to take it home
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 10:18:08 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Mine showed up at my dealer. I was one of the first out the door, but any dealer that ordered at shot show should be getting them this week or soon I would suspect. Did silicone treatment to mine and shot it against a Tirant and alpha dog, no contest decided by all that were there. Excited to take it home
View Quote
You are saying it sounds better than a Tirant 9?

Link Posted: 8/23/2015 11:03:47 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tag
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 8:05:14 AM EDT
[#11]
It did to my ear and the others on the range.... Not sure what a decibal meter would have found.
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 8:41:51 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
It did to my ear and the others on the range.... Not sure what a decibal meter would have found.
View Quote

That would be a case of under promising and over delivering, the Dbs sure fire listed had it neck and neck with the Octane but in a slimmer package, something that really appealed to me.  If it were quieter than the Tirant, we will have a new king of 9mm suppressors.  Even with Octane level performance it is a huge winner.
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 8:52:40 AM EDT
[#13]

*edited for better images
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 10:35:43 AM EDT
[#14]
^^^nice^^^
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 10:54:22 AM EDT
[#15]
The demo metered at 131db on 9mm subsonic but was not tested against anything.  That was quite a bit louder than the current crop of 1.375" OD 9mm cans  (125-128) but right in line with the best of the 1.25" 9mm suppressors that were common back several years ago.  It is very difficult to make a smaller can quieter.
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 11:19:03 AM EDT
[#16]
ryder198 your rig looks slick. Very nice job. Enjoy the hell out of your can and if there is anything I can help with let me know. Thanks again for posting pics.

Garin Lee
Surefire Suppressors
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 11:28:45 AM EDT
[#17]
Can anyone confirm that this can is truly available (they have inventory not just going to get some in the future)  at arms unlimited or some other location?

I am gun shy to order from companies that don't have a sterling record as I am out a silenced rifle from the whole Shadow Ops fiasco ....

Thanks,
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 2:17:37 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Can anyone confirm that this can is truly available (they have inventory not just going to get some in the future)  at arms unlimited or some other location?

I am gun shy to order from companies that don't have a sterling record as I am out a silenced rifle from the whole Shadow Ops fiasco ....

Thanks,
View Quote

My dealer had 3 black cans arrive 2 weeks ago.
Link Posted: 8/26/2015 2:18:09 PM EDT
[#19]
We just got our first batch in. I will say, the Ryder has now surpassed the Octane in my "holy crap the Fit and Finish on this thing is amazing" category. Really can't wait to put some rounds through it.

Link Posted: 8/26/2015 4:27:22 PM EDT
[#20]
I am glad to see these getting out there. We have been busting ass building them. Some great pictures too. SK Arms needs to reply after they throw some lead down range with it. It is damn good but again I am bias since I worked on the design.

Garin Lee
Link Posted: 8/26/2015 4:35:06 PM EDT
[#21]
Any plans for a fixed barrel spacer or 3-lug mount?
Link Posted: 8/26/2015 5:22:34 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
The demo metered at 131db on 9mm subsonic but was not tested against anything.  That was quite a bit louder than the current crop of 1.375" OD 9mm cans  (125-128) but right in line with the best of the 1.25" 9mm suppressors that were common back several years ago.  It is very difficult to make a smaller can quieter.
View Quote

Yeah that is good. The quietest 1.25 can I measured was EVO-9 at 133.
Link Posted: 8/26/2015 10:51:23 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
We just got our first batch in. I will say, the Ryder has now surpassed the Octane in my "holy crap the Fit and Finish on this thing is amazing" category. Really can't wait to put some rounds through it.

http://www.uppic.com/uploads/14406128831.jpg
http://www.uppic.com/uploads/14406128832.jpg
View Quote

Gorgeous pics sk!
Link Posted: 8/26/2015 11:05:29 PM EDT
[#24]
That disassembled pic just cost me $900... MUST. HAVE.

Nicely done!
Link Posted: 8/26/2015 11:25:29 PM EDT
[#25]
It's official. I want this can. Any idea if they'll make an extended piston like the Silencerco XL piston so it can be mated with a Beretta 92.? If Arms Unlimited was a definite GTG, I'd buy one now, but I think I might wait until these show up at a more solid dealer.
Link Posted: 8/26/2015 11:34:24 PM EDT
[#26]
Interesting that a few boutique shops have them but none of the high volume distributors do yet
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 10:14:48 PM EDT
[#27]
Silencer shop has them now ... one less at this time however
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 10:40:36 PM EDT
[#28]
Garin's Zev on a pre production Ryder:
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top