BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 9
Link Posted: 11/22/2015 12:34:48 AM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I called late last month with nothing other than my F3 was sent 9/4, and that it could take up to 3 months to return. I have a feeling they forgot about it, or it really hasn't come back yet.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

So like half of us got them and the other half haven't heard anything?

I called late last month with nothing other than my F3 was sent 9/4, and that it could take up to 3 months to return. I have a feeling they forgot about it, or it really hasn't come back yet.
I feel like they don't have cans in stock when they say they do. Leon and I both ordered mini scout lights and it took forever to get a shipping notification for them. He contacted them and they told him they were awaiting a shipment for them and they weren't in stock at the time. Just what I think might be going on. Plus them moving.

Link Posted: 11/22/2015 8:56:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I feel like they don't have cans in stock when they say they do. Leon and I both ordered mini scout lights and it took forever to get a shipping notification for them. He contacted them and they told him they were awaiting a shipment for them and they weren't in stock at the time. Just what I think might be going on. Plus them moving.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

For the price I would have no issue with that but they need to say that's the issue.  No comms is very concerning here.
Link Posted: 11/22/2015 11:54:49 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
For the price I would have no issue with that but they need to say that's the issue.  No comms is very concerning here.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I've suspected for a while that they don't actually stock any cans.  I'm just guessing as well, but if they wait until they have a few orders then order them from Surefire, that additional form 3 from SF to AU would explain a lot of what's been going on here.

Link Posted: 11/22/2015 8:54:47 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

I've suspected for a while that they don't actually stock any cans.  I'm just guessing as well, but if they wait until they have a few orders then order them from Surefire, that additional form 3 from SF to AU would explain a lot of what's been going on here.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah I just saw that they now say out of stock now.

When I ordered mine there was no stock indicator status and I would check what seems like everyday to see if they went out of stock cause it seemed odd that everywhere else was out of stock at the time.

Link Posted: 11/25/2015 8:30:49 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm nearly three months into the Form 3 process. I have a feeling with this bad stroke of luck I won't be able to send the Form 4 off before the ATF enacts 41P. It looks as though they're going to be enacting it in January of 2016.

Link Posted: 11/25/2015 9:20:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I'm nearly three months into the Form 3 process. I have a feeling with this bad stroke of luck I won't be able to send the Form 4 off before the ATF enacts 41P. It looks as though they're going to be enacting it in January of 2016.

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a521/Minoshiroki/12247886_10205664723553683_2067803108770554875_o_zpsvzrbg8xd.jpg
View Quote

FBATFE
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 11:25:13 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a521/Minoshiroki/12247886_10205664723553683_2067803108770554875_o_zpsvzrbg8xd.jpg
View Quote

That pisses me off... So much for having a government ruled by the people...
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 12:58:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Before I ordered mine back in July I called to make sure they had them in stock. The girl stated they had hundreds in stock.....
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 9:35:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Well I called my SOT.  Had to leave a message.  This is so damn aggravating.  I'm stressing because I want that F4 submitted before Jan.
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 12:10:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Well I called my SOT.  Had to leave a message.  This is so damn aggravating.  I'm stressing because I want that F4 submitted before Jan.
View Quote

Same here. I don't think my CLEO will sign off so I hope to get the form 4 filed before 41P.

I actually got in touch with AU today. I asked when they will start filing form 3's again and I asked if they even had them in stock. This is the reply I got:

"We have them in stock and had them in stock at the time of the move but we moved from California to Nevada within the last month and this caused some delays in any NFA transfers as our licensing was all changed"

Didn't answer all my questions, but I was happy to at least see a reply. One step in the right direction lol.
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 3:40:28 PM EDT
[#11]
I sent them an email to cancel my order from July 18th. They said they couldn't cause the form 3 has already been sent. They did give me a serial nunber though finally. Oh well we'll see how it pans out.
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 4:55:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Same here. I don't think my CLEO will sign off so I hope to get the form 4 filed before 41P.

I actually got in touch with AU today. I asked when they will start filing form 3's again and I asked if they even had them in stock. This is the reply I got:

"We have them in stock and had them in stock at the time of the move but we moved from California to Nevada within the last month and this caused some delays in any NFA transfers as our licensing was all changed"

Didn't answer all my questions, but I was happy to at least see a reply. One step in the right direction lol.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe I missed something....

I have my trust set up and have one rimfire can in it already. If I decide to buy another can or SBR a lower after January 1 will I have to jump through all the hoops with the background checks and shit?
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 5:58:01 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I have my trust set up and have one rimfire can in it already. If I decide to buy another can or SBR a lower after January 1 will I have to jump through all the hoops with the background checks and shit?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The ATF is trying to require people with trusts to go through all the same bullshit that an individual has to go through... CLEO signoff, passport photos, fingerprints...
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 6:19:38 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I sent them an email to cancel my order from July 18th. They said they couldn't cause the form 3 has already been sent. They did give me a serial nunber though finally. Oh well we'll see how it pans out.
View Quote

Looks like I'll be calling AU as well. I want my serial number as well for the SOCOM. I'm passed three months in on the Form 3. I'm not sure what the hold up is anymore. Like Long said, I want my Form 4 submitted prior to January. Clock is ticking.
Link Posted: 12/2/2015 7:01:11 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Looks like I'll be calling AU as well. I want my serial number as well for the SOCOM. I'm passed three months in on the Form 3. I'm not sure what the hold up is anymore. Like Long said, I want my Form 4 submitted prior to January. Clock is ticking.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well I have my SOT on their ass now.  They have been trying to contact AU and AU's phone is conveniently busy.  My SOT wanted the serial number as well.  I had to explain to them that AU doesn't release them.
Link Posted: 12/2/2015 8:09:41 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Well I have my SOT on their ass now.  They have been trying to contact AU and AU's phone is conveniently busy.  My SOT wanted the serial number as well.  I had to explain to them that AU doesn't release them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Their phone never works. Email them.
Link Posted: 12/3/2015 7:38:50 PM EDT
[#17]
I spoke to them yesterday and the lady told me she would check with her boss and email the date my form 3 was mailed out. She said the move from California to Nevada had caused all of their forms to take longer than usual.
Link Posted: 12/3/2015 11:14:41 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I spoke to them yesterday and the lady told me she would check with her boss and email the date my form 3 was mailed out. She said the move from California to Nevada had caused all of their forms to take longer than usual.
View Quote

What day did you place the order? Did they charge you yet?
Link Posted: 12/5/2015 8:18:00 AM EDT
[#19]
I haven't been able to get through to them for over 40 days now so congratulations to all of you that are.  Started the process with my credit card to dispute the claim last week, let you know how it goes.
Link Posted: 12/5/2015 12:20:03 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I haven't been able to get through to them for over 40 days now so congratulations to all of you that are.  Started the process with my credit card to dispute the claim last week, let you know how it goes.
View Quote

I emailed their customer service office and had a response the same day. It appears due to the move, mine is delayed by the ATF for the Form 3.
Link Posted: 12/5/2015 12:48:51 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I emailed their customer service office and had a response the same day. It appears due to the move, mine is delayed by the ATF for the Form 3.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Have they charged you?

That is what they are saying, but I haven't been charged yet... which makes me think that my form 3 hasn't gone out yet.
Link Posted: 12/5/2015 1:08:15 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Have they charged you?

That is what they are saying, but I haven't been charged yet... which makes me think that my form 3 hasn't gone out yet.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Have they charged you?

I may be wrong  but I don't think they charged me till the form 3 came back.
Link Posted: 12/5/2015 5:39:47 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Have they charged you?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Have they charged you?

Yes, they charged me back when they got my FFL info on 9/4.
Link Posted: 12/5/2015 6:12:37 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Have they charged you?

Only problem is everyone else is already getting form 3s back from nearly all of October.  They charged me 8/19 which puts me more than twice the expected form 3 turn time...and they wont respond to emails or phone so I feel I'm out of options.
Link Posted: 12/5/2015 6:55:04 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Have they charged you?

They put a hold on my card on 10/1 which is the day I bought it and my FFL sent their info. The hold stayed on my card for about a week and then went away.
Link Posted: 12/5/2015 7:24:13 PM EDT
[#26]
Holy fuck......i am pissed.  So my SOT dealer finally got a hold of AU.  AU claimed they sent the can along with another SOCOM RC back in September.  My SOT says no, we only received one can.  AU goes "oh shit'.  THEY FUCKING FORGOT TO SEND THE CAN!!!!  I hate that damn company.  So now, since AU is closed over the weekend, my SOT has to call back on Monday to see what can be done.  Bullshit.
Link Posted: 12/5/2015 8:28:51 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Holy fuck......i am pissed.  So my SOT dealer finally got a hold of AU.  AU claimed they sent the can along with another SOCOM RC back in September.  My SOT says no, we only received one can.  AU goes "oh shit'.  THEY FUCKING FORGOT TO SEND THE CAN!!!!  I hate that damn company.  So now, since AU is closed over the weekend, my SOT has to call back on Monday to see what can be done.  Bullshit.
View Quote

Damn
Link Posted: 12/6/2015 1:44:17 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

They put a hold on my card on 10/1 which is the day I bought it and my FFL sent their info. The hold stayed on my card for about a week and then went away.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Have they charged you?

I had a hold initially, but once I gave them a good FFL (I had to change FFL's since they failed to answer their phones), the charge cleared my credit card.
Link Posted: 12/8/2015 1:41:17 AM EDT
[#29]
Well my SOT got back with me today.  Let's just say....the hits keep on coming.  Turns out, AU was lying to both myself and my SOT.  Get ready for it.....any cans that were purchased in August or later....the form 3's haven't even been submitted yet.  

AU stated that my form3 was sent August, 18 via email.  I kept all the emails.  I recommend you fellas do the same.  

Well they lied.  AU can't keep a story straight if it bit them in the ass.  They told my SOT on Friday that they forgot to ship the can, then just today they admitted no form 3's since august have been sent.

I demanded a refund.  No can is worth this shit.

AU is a terrible, terrible company.
Link Posted: 12/8/2015 8:29:17 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Well my SOT got back with me today.  Let's just say....the hits keep on coming.  Turns out, AU was lying to both myself and my SOT.  Get ready for it.....any cans that were purchased in August or later....the form 3's haven't even been submitted yet.  

AU stated that my form3 was sent August, 18 via email.  I kept all the emails.  I recommend you fellas do the same.  

Well they lied.  AU can't keep a story straight if it bit them in the ass.  They told my SOT on Friday that they forgot to ship the can, then just today they admitted no form 3's since august have been sent.

View Quote

Truly incredible
Link Posted: 12/8/2015 10:05:59 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Truly incredible
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Truly incredible

Not surprising.
They told me my forms were submitted a week after I purchased.
In reality they didn't ship them a month.
Link Posted: 12/8/2015 11:59:27 AM EDT
[#32]
Holy shit that blows
Link Posted: 12/8/2015 12:15:23 PM EDT
[#33]
Arms Unlimited is sitting on a stack of form 3's 4 1/2 months deep? That's incredible.
Link Posted: 12/8/2015 4:48:14 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Arms Unlimited is sitting on a stack of form 3's 4 1/2 months deep? That's incredible.
View Quote

Takes them a month to mail form 3. And a month to mail can after form 3 is approved.
Now add the months you'll wait on the form 3 to the two months mentioned above.

That's if the cans were in Stock.
The Ryder 22 cans were listed and sold before they ever received them.
Link Posted: 12/8/2015 6:51:27 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

This is the same thing they told me today. They said they hoped to have their FFL for the new location this week at which time they would send out the form 3's. She told me I would get an email with my serial # once the form 3 was sent.

I agree this is BS but for the price I am still buying. I am not in a hurry but I wont ever do business with them again.
Link Posted: 12/8/2015 8:18:58 PM EDT
[#36]
I called and asked about my SOCOM RC order status, and was told the form 3 hadn't been filed yet because of their move... I canceled the order.

Then, I placed an order at silencer shop for a SOCOM RC2 for $999.  I was going to pay a $75 transfer fee from my SOT, but with the silencer shop purchase, they cover that.  So, for $125 more than what my total purchase was going to be with AU, I'll have an RC2 instead of regular RC, form 3 filed today/tomorrow, form 4 filed in two weeks, AND I have my serial number already.

Totally worth it.

Link Posted: 12/8/2015 8:34:39 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I called and asked about my SOCOM RC order status, and was told the form 3 hadn't been filed yet because of their move... I canceled the order.

Then, I placed an order at silencer shop for a SOCOM RC2 for $999.  I was going to pay a $75 transfer fee from my SOT, but with the silencer shop purchase, they cover that.  So, for $125 more than what my total purchase was going to be with AU, I'll have an RC2 instead of regular RC, form 3 filed today/tomorrow, form 4 filed in two weeks, AND I have my serial number already.

Totally worth it.  
View Quote

You did good.
Silencer Shop is awesome.
Link Posted: 12/8/2015 9:33:50 PM EDT
[#38]
Order was canceled today.  Now, they better come through with my refund.
Link Posted: 12/8/2015 11:33:48 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Totally worth it.  
View Quote

I might have to do that... Finally got a hold of AU on the phone today. They only said that form 3's haven't gone out yet & they're waiting on their licensing to be approved. I asked when they thought that would happen and they said they don't know.. Hopefully in the next couple weeks.
Link Posted: 12/9/2015 12:22:17 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I might have to do that... Finally got a hold of AU on the phone today. They only said that form 3's haven't gone out yet & they're waiting on their licensing to be approved. I asked when they thought that would happen and they said they don't know.. Hopefully in the next couple weeks.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Totally worth it.  

Really funny you guys mention that. I just did that as of an hour ago before seeing this post. I'm not taking a chance that AU doesn't finish my Form 3 before 41P takes effect. I already have my serial number. Rock on.
Link Posted: 12/9/2015 6:23:16 AM EDT
[#41]
When did you guys order? I was told they were waiting for my Form 3, is it possible they're lying to me, or were your orders after September?
Link Posted: 12/9/2015 9:04:29 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
When did you guys order? I was told they were waiting for my Form 3, is it possible they're lying to me, or were your orders after September?
View Quote

I ordered 10/1/15.

I bet they never sent your form 3...
Link Posted: 12/9/2015 10:49:48 AM EDT
[#43]
I ordered back in July and just recently got my serial number......
Link Posted: 12/9/2015 11:20:01 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

I ordered 10/1/15.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I ordered 10/1/15.

They claim they did 4 Sept, but they haven't sent me a serial. If I have  a serial, is there a way to check with the ATF on Form 3 status?
Link Posted: 12/9/2015 11:51:07 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

Bro,
I ordered and paid in full for mine in August.  They told me they sent my form 3 out on Agust 18th.  They lied to me.  They never sent any form 3's.  From August.  They are sitting on all form 3's, post July.  They lied to you.

On a side note, I received a half assed apology email along with my cancelation.  I replied only asking when my refund will post to my account.  Done with AU.
Link Posted: 12/9/2015 11:55:11 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

How recently did you get your serial number?

I am thinking that their licensing is fine... I think they just sold way more than they had in stock and now they are filling orders as they receive more cans from Surefire.
Link Posted: 12/9/2015 11:56:40 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I am thinking that their licensing is fine... I think they just sold way more than they had in stock and now they are filling orders as they receive more cans from Surefire.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I admire your optimism.  
Link Posted: 12/9/2015 12:03:54 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I admire your optimism.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I admire your optimism.  

Haha. Not optimistic.. I'm about to cancel my order and get the RC2.

I'm just trying to figure out what their issue is since they can't seem to tell the truth. I am thinking that they sold a bunch of cans that they never had in stock. Now their trying to put the blame on the ATF saying that they have the cans, but they are waiting on their licensing...
Link Posted: 12/9/2015 12:17:39 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I'm just trying to figure out what their issue is since they can't seem to tell the truth. I am thinking that they sold a bunch of cans that they never had in stock. Now their trying to put the blame on the ATF saying that they have the cans, but they are waiting on their licensing...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I admire your optimism.  

Yup.

I think I'm going to order up a Griffin M4SD.  I have a Specwar 5.56.  But that Griffin looks like a decent can.  I also like the fact it's compatible with A2 hiders.
Link Posted: 12/9/2015 12:27:29 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Yup.

I think I'm going to order up a Griffin M4SD.  I have a Specwar 5.56.  But that Griffin looks like a decent can.  I also like the fact it's compatible with A2 hiders.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I admire your optimism.  

Yup.

Yeah, I have heard good things about that can. I already have the Gemtech HALO that works with the A2 and a few different ones, so I won't be getting the Griffin.
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top