Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 1/20/2015 8:45:34 PM EDT
Since the cat is out of the bag, here's a shot of the new OSS Generation V suppressor.  Shown here is just the end cap of the new BPR.  If you are at SHOT, check out OSS and grab a catalog.  

What they have over at OSS will change the game of signature reduction.  

Link Posted: 1/20/2015 8:49:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Since the cat is out of the bag, here's a shot of the new OSS Generation V suppressor.  Shown here is just the end cap of the new BPR.  If you are at SHOT, check out OSS and grab a catalog.  

What they have over at OSS will change the game of signature reduction.  

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7577/16327852891_afd0f9d1ac_b.jpg
View Quote

For those of us not at SHOT, what do they have over at OSS? I'm intrigued.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 8:55:22 PM EDT
[#2]
The new generation V line of cans come in a variety of calibers and sizes. Flush mount and Over-The-Barrel mounts are available. All cans now have a QD attachment system, fully replaceable and serviceable internal components. And virtually NO back-pressure.  I'll be posting more details later.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 9:29:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The new generation V line of cans come in a variety of calibers and sizes. Flush mount and Over-The-Barrel mounts are available. All cans now have a QD attachment system, fully replaceable and serviceable internal components. And virtually NO back-pressure.  I'll be posting more details later.
View Quote

Yes details please!
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 10:41:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Are they still like 10dB louder than cans costing half as much?
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 11:37:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

DAY 1
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 11:42:25 PM EDT
[#6]
I saw one downstairs.  Was like 22" long.  Made a 308 ar on a tripod look like an anti aircraft gun.
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 12:46:32 AM EDT
[#7]
I gotta make it to their booth tomorrow, they are definitely on my list of places i have to visit.

edit: just looked for them in the exhibitor list and didnt find them...  are they at someone else's booth?
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 12:53:46 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I saw one downstairs.  Was like 22" long.  Made a 308 ar on a tripod look like an anti aircraft gun.
View Quote

I'm sure that over time they'll be reduced.  If it's another design and another piece of technology that's headed in the correct direction, I'm alright with that.  Will I run out and buy it in its current estimated 22'' state?  Hell no.  But seeing it 5 years down the road will make it worth while.
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 1:17:48 AM EDT
[#9]
One of the biggest misconceptions about the cans is that they are too long and front heavy.  The cans come in two separate units.  When you put them together the whole length is around 12" and the total weight is around 21oz.  The total weight ends up being a bit more than many cans out there yes, but most of the weight is behind the front of the rifle.  The weight in front of the muzzle ends up being much less than standard flush mount cans.

So instead of a 6" can weighing 18oz all at the front if the muzzle, you get a 21oz can that only adds 5" to the muzzle with the weight spread out and closer to the shooter for better balance.  

You end up with a better balanced, more modular, and longer lasting can than just about anything else out there.  The flow-through technology they've introduced is making baffles obsolete.  You can see OSS at the HK booth.  I'll upload more pics later.
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 8:53:28 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
One of the biggest misconceptions about the cans is that they are too long and front heavy.  The cans come in two separate units.  When you put them together the whole length is around 12" and the total weight is around 21oz.  The total weight ends up being a bit more than many cans out there yes, but most of the weight is behind the front of the rifle.  The weight in front of the muzzle ends up being much less than standard flush mount cans.

So instead of a 6" can weighing 18oz all at the front if the muzzle, you get a 21oz can that only adds 5" to the muzzle with the weight spread out and closer to the shooter for better balance.  

You end up with a better balanced, more modular, and longer lasting can than just about anything else out there.  The flow-through technology they've introduced is making baffles obsolete. You can see OSS at the HK booth.  I'll upload more pics later.
View Quote

Not to argue the point, but performance numbers say differently, no? Professional shooters, hardcore range monkeys, and casual shooter sales all say differently, no?  Admittedly, I am slightly intrigued by the can, but not at 1k and the design isn't particularly attractive. And as Jules said: that better be one charming mother fuckin pig.
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 10:35:06 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Not to argue the point, but performance numbers say differently, no? Professional shooters, hardcore range monkeys, and casual shooter sales all say differently, no?  Admittedly, I am slightly intrigued by the can, but not at 1k and the design isn't particularly attractive. And as Jules said: that better be one charming mother fuckin pig.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You end up with a better balanced, more modular, and longer lasting can than just about anything else out there.  The flow-through technology they've introduced is making baffles obsolete. You can see OSS at the HK booth.  I'll upload more pics later.

Not at all.  If you think contracts with companies like HK come without lots of rigorous testing you'd be mistaken.  To argue that sales numbers of all things reflect the quality of a thing would be fallacious to say the least.  Not to mention the fact that OSS hasn't been around that long.  The merits of OSS cans are in numbers and performance statistics.  And they are impressive.  
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 11:10:48 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I gotta make it to their booth tomorrow, they are definitely on my list of places i have to visit.

edit: just looked for them in the exhibitor list and didnt find them...  are they at someone else's booth?
View Quote

Sword booth downstairs in the the main hall along the back wall.

And the gun on a tripod is their 338 or at least it was when I went by, but that thing was huge.
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 9:39:41 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Not at all.  If you think contracts with companies like HK come without lots of rigorous testing you'd be mistaken.  To argue that sales numbers of all things reflect the quality of a thing would be fallacious to say the least.  Not to mention the fact that OSS hasn't been around that long.  The merits of OSS cans are in numbers and performance statistics.  And they are impressive.  
View Quote

LOL, the "HK Approved" .45 silencers were a Swiss can unavailable in the US and a loud .45 can that cost $1400 and weighed 3lbs.

HK doesn't care about sound performance when deciding what silencer to put on their rifles, they care about longevity.  The OSS is a great can for them to use because its poor sound performance allows for minimal cyclic rate increase, thereby minimizing negative effects on the rifle.  Great reason for a manufacturer to "contract" with a silencer company, but totally shitty reason for a civilian purchaser to buy said silencer.

The facts are pretty clear: to make a quiet silencer you must contain the gases.  Doing so will create backpressure.  The only ways around this are to (a) increase the can's volume until it is comically large, or (b) use poorly-designed baffles that do a bad job of containing gases.  OSS basically uses a mixture of these two options, but they wrap it in an octagonal tube and make the shitty baffles in crazy shapes to draw in people who erroneously equate a baffle's visual complexity with its sound performance.  The sound performance, even as quoted by OSS, bears this out.  Putting a tin can on the end of your barrel will also create minimal backpressure and have poor sound performance.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 12:47:15 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 12:22:38 PM EDT
[#15]
Why all the OSS hate?  I'd like to see some reviews from folks that have actually shot them..............
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 12:58:41 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

LOL, the "HK Approved" .45 silencers were a Swiss can unavailable in the US and a loud .45 can that cost $1400 and weighed 3lbs.

HK doesn't care about sound performance when deciding what silencer to put on their rifles, they care about longevity.  The OSS is a great can for them to use because its poor sound performance allows for minimal cyclic rate increase, thereby minimizing negative effects on the rifle.  Great reason for a manufacturer to "contract" with a silencer company, but totally shitty reason for a civilian purchaser to buy said silencer.

The facts are pretty clear: to make a quiet silencer you must contain the gases.  Doing so will create backpressure.  The only ways around this are to (a) increase the can's volume until it is comically large, or (b) use poorly-designed baffles that do a bad job of containing gases.  OSS basically uses a mixture of these two options, but they wrap it in an octagonal tube and make the shitty baffles in crazy shapes to draw in people who erroneously equate a baffle's visual complexity with its sound performance.  The sound performance, even as quoted by OSS, bears this out.  Putting a tin can on the end of your barrel will also create minimal backpressure and have poor sound performance.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You couldn't be more wrong.  I'm doubting many of your remarks come without any real experience with OSS cans.

OSS uses a measurement standard that is adopted by SOCOM. Measuring the dB level at the shooters ejection port side ear makes a lot of sense.  If you were to measure many of the leading suppressors on the market on that standard, you would find the numbers would be comparable.  They are not loud..not at all.

Link Posted: 1/25/2015 1:01:27 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Why did silencershop blow out all their OSS suppressors then?

Cuz noone is buying them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And the gun on a tripod is their 338 or at least it was when I went by, but that thing was huge.

This is also false. Silencershop is on the "wall of shame" due to selling the cans below the minimum advertised price (MAP)

Proof

This is because of integrity on the part of OSS.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 1:28:44 PM EDT
[#18]
Here's some more information. There is A LOT of misconceptions about the OSS system.

The can is generally a 2 piece system. The BPR (back pressure regulator) and the SRM (signature reduction module)  The generation V BPR currently comes in two versions. The BPR1 and BPR2.  The BPR1 is the over the barrel option, which is generally preferred because of better weight distribution.  The BPR2 is the flush mount option when the OTB option is not possible.  

The BPR1 takes off about 18 dB  while adding very little length to the muzzle. Sounds in person comparable to say mini can, like the surefire mini, or other mini options from AAC etc.

The BPR2 drops it down to 138 dB (at the shooters ear)

The BPR1 and BPR2 both come with the option of attaching an SRM on the front via a new QD mounting system.  The SRMs come in many lengths ranging from I believe 3" all the way up to 8" long.

The SRMs are multi-caliber convertible as well.  The SRM4 on a BRP1 will drop the dB to 138 dB (at the shooters ear).  

BPR1

BPR 2 (flush mount option)

BPR1 + SRM4

BPR1 again.

Link Posted: 1/25/2015 1:51:43 PM EDT
[#19]
The OSS system is NOT heavy.  At least not to most.  Having handled a lot of ARs and cans over the years at least I do not think they are heavy.  

For conversation purposes, lets refer to simply the BPR1+SRM4 type setup. (remember that Signature Reduction Modules (SRM) come in more than one size or caliber)

The combo is about 21 oz in weight.  Some would say is a bit on the heavy side; but not when you consider the weight is spread out over a total length of about 11.15"  Keep in mind also that much of the weight is actually behind the muzzle as well.  

You actually get fantastic weight distribution with this setup.  

Here is a graphic to illustrate.  Think of the can on the 2nd rifle as a traditional can setup.

Now the bottom rifle features an HK416 with the BPR2 (flush mount option). This can is generally a little longer, and heavier than many cans on the market, but I don't think its overly long or heavy personally.  Its length is 7.75" including the front cap.  And the weight is 21.5 oz.  

It would be cool to see a BPR2 mini to cut back on the length and weight a bit.  With that being said, its still a pretty cool can. Having a dependable quiet option, where all the internal components are 100% sustainable and replaceable; all while having no added back pressure or need for adjustable gas blocks is pretty cool.  

I hope this clears up some of the misconceptions.  Personally I think they are fantastic options.  

here are another few shots.  

HK416 with BPR2 on 10.5" barrel.

HK MR762 with BPR1+SRM6 (7.62 caliber option)

Remington 700 with BPR1+SRM6

M249 with BPR2

Link Posted: 1/25/2015 2:45:11 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 2:46:28 PM EDT
[#21]
@Munition, PM sent
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 3:08:50 PM EDT
[#22]
"Game changer"?  I'll pass, even at 90% off.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 3:10:02 PM EDT
[#23]

Lol, the company has a wall of shame?

That's some John Willis OSOE level shit.

View Quote

You think manufacturers who catch retailers selling their product under MAP is funny?  

For someone who clearly has never had any experience at all with OSS, you certainly have a lot of hate. Haters will hate I guess.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 3:12:15 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

This is also false. Silencershop is on the "wall of shame" due to selling the cans below the minimum advertised price (MAP)

Proof

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Proof

Blowing product out at cost or below is a direct result of lack of sales.  This is basic sales/ retail process. If consumers were climbing all over retailers to purchase these OSS cans then shops could get MAP/ Retail.  That isn't happening. Thus the blowout pricing. Doesn't matter if it is silencers or rifles or electronics, it's all the same.  

I don't personlly have any experience with anything OSS, and have no hate or honestly any opinions on them whatsoever.  They do look interesting.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 3:48:34 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Blowing product out at cost or below is a direct result of lack of sales.  This is basic sales/ retail process. If consumers were climbing all over retailers to purchase these OSS cans then shops could get MAP/ Retail.  That isn't happening. Thus the blowout pricing. Doesn't matter if it is silencers or rifles or electronics, it's all the same.  

I don't personlly have any experience with anything OSS, and have no hate or honestly any opinions on them whatsoever.  They do look interesting.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Proof

this is true, and with any retailer that sits on inventory.......that inventory usually costs money just sitting there.  Better to at least cover overhead if you have determined that no money will be made.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 4:17:24 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
this is true, and with any retailer that sits on inventory.......that inventory usually costs money just sitting there.  Better to at least cover overhead if you have determined that no money will be made.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Proof

Yep. If they bought it on credit like many retailers do, then they are paying interest on product that's not moving. They need to move the product to pay that bill.

Link Posted: 1/25/2015 5:17:58 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Here's some more information. There is A LOT of misconceptions about the OSS system.

The can is generally a 2 piece system. The BPR (back pressure regulator) and the SRM (signature reduction module)  The generation V BPR currently comes in two versions. The BPR1 and BPR2.  The BPR1 is the over the barrel option, which is generally preferred because of better weight distribution.  The BPR2 is the flush mount option when the OTB option is not possible.  

The BPR1 takes off about 18 dB  while adding very little length to the muzzle. Sounds in person comparable to say mini can, like the surefire mini, or other mini options from AAC etc.

The BPR2 drops it down to 138 dB (at the shooters ear)

The BPR1 and BPR2 both come with the option of attaching an SRM on the front via a new QD mounting system.  The SRMs come in many lengths ranging from I believe 3" all the way up to 8" long.

The SRMs are multi-caliber convertible as well.  The SRM4 on a BRP1 will drop the dB to 138 dB (at the shooters ear).  

BPR1

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7369/15744855473_4e49b50c99_b.jpg

BPR 2 (flush mount option)

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8584/16178942177_600bf90cf0_b.jpg

BPR1 + SRM4

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7350/16177202838_17c0bbe074_b.jpg

BPR1 again.

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8580/16363090861_381fef4f25_b.jpg

View Quote

138db.... thats not impressive at all
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 5:18:56 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Proof

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Proof

Reminds me of this debacle.  LibertyOptics is good people.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 5:55:27 PM EDT
[#29]
I cannot speak to what the specific issues were with silencer shop and other retailers selling below MAP as I do not work for OSS.

All other input is simply speculation.  

Personally I don't think they are overpriced considaring what you get.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 8:18:16 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

The silencer buying market wouldn't agree with you.  
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 9:04:18 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Proof

So, as I read the situation:

SS buys a bunch of cans and agrees to MAP. Cans sit on the shelf, no one buys and so they blow them out cheaply to recoup their loses violating MAP. OSS removes them from their distributors list for violating MAP even though SS would have no plans on continuing to stock them because they didn't sell.

I know some people who tested them for a project before HK picked them up. To say they were unimpressed would be an overstatement. I think the tech is cool, but if it works, its still in its infancy.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 9:20:46 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

SS buys a bunch of cans and agrees to MAP. Cans sit on the shelf, no one buys and so they blow them out cheaply to recoup their loses violating MAP. OSS removes them from their distributors list for violating MAP even though SS would have no plans on continuing to stock them because they didn't sell.

I know some people who tested them for a project before HK picked them up. To say they were unimpressed would be an overstatement. I think the tech is cool, but if it works, its still in its infancy.
View Quote

This...is speculation.  And to be fair, I'm doubting anyone you know has picked up generation V cans and tested them at all.  Some of the early designs had some issues that have since been improved on.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 10:06:44 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

Sounds like the AAC-FN deal with the SCAR-H specific cans.

AAC drilled tiny holes in the blast chamber so the FN engineers wouldn't pitch a fit and the gun would run without much work . . .
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 10:51:20 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

You think manufacturers who catch retailers selling their product under MAP is funny?  

For someone who clearly has never had any experience at all with OSS, you certainly have a lot of hate. Haters will hate I guess.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

And you sound like you've gone full on fanboy.

Link Posted: 1/25/2015 11:12:20 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

This...is speculation.  And to be fair, I'm doubting anyone you know has picked up generation V cans and tested them at all.  Some of the early designs had some issues that have since been improved on.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Although a gray area, the reason you have to "log in" to your account on SS's site in order to see certain prices is precisely to avoid legal issues with MAP agreements.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 11:36:42 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm a fan yes, fanboy... No.   The cans have their own merits that speak for themselves.  They are not the quietest or lightest option, but they have a LOT going for them that the blind refuse to see.  But for some reason just because they are different, people start hating even though they have no experience, and they don't even understand how the new system even works.  
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 11:44:54 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

I cannot speak to what the specific issues were with silencer shop and other retailers selling below MAP as I do not work for OSS.

View Quote

I'm not sure I believe that.

Sounds like their success is in your best interest from your posts in this thread.  

Link Posted: 1/25/2015 11:47:54 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Why all the OSS hate?  I'd like to see some reviews from folks that have actually shot them..............
View Quote

I have.   The loudest 5.56 can I've ever shot.  But the least back blast and least recoil.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 11:52:41 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Sounds like their success is in your best interest from your posts in this thread.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Considering the initial investment to become a dealer,  anyone with them in stock wants them to sell just as much as OSS does.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 2:19:49 AM EDT
[#40]
Refusal to test using industry standard - Check
Refusal to allow 3rd party testing - Check
Rocket propelled "hard sell" - Check
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 3:36:54 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Refusal to test using industry standard - Check
Refusal to allow 3rd party testing - Check
Rocket propelled "hard sell" - Check
View Quote

This is almost as good as the Jesse James suppressor thread...
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 3:12:54 PM EDT
[#42]
First, let me make this point.  less than stellar sales reflect poor marketing, teaching and training by oss not necessarily the product.

That's going to be a tough sell on this forum without sounding like a complete fanboy.

The fact is that oss hasn't been around that long, and they are already on generation 5.  So let's keep the comments focused on the new can,  rather than the older ones.

Second, You can't expect a business to just sit on inventory. If you have a product that people not buying then reducing price is a must. I'm in retail and I understand that. Regardless of the MAP agreement if I sell you a product for the purpose of reselling and you can't sell it then the MAP needs to be adjusted.  

However all of that talk has NOTHING to do with the products quality.  Not a thing.  It is very possible for a revolutionary can in its early stages to be of fantastic quality but lack sales.  Just because it's difficult to explain and it's different, means it's a hard sell, but it still can be better.  So let's talk about the can please and move one passed this nonsense.  

Third, you know what is really obvious, I see a bunch of  haters making remarks when they know little to nothing about the generation 5 system.  

Munition, it looks interesting, very interesting.  Seems like the weight with the over the barrel option is better than many flush mount systems on the market today.  That is a fact.  As far as how quite it is, I'd like to hear it in person.  I do not doubt that it's quite and I'm guessing that most of hear couldn't notice in person that the can was any louder than their surefire or AAC can  

No back pressure, that's awesome I don't care how you slice it.  Replaceable internals if you get a buffle strike (which would be difficult considering there are no baffles) sounds like a win.  Only time will tell but in paper it looks awesome  

Link Posted: 1/26/2015 3:30:31 PM EDT
[#43]
I should make something clear.  I do not work for OSS, but I was heavily involved with the creation of their catalog.  Images and photos were taken by me personally.  I was able to get a really good feel on the gen 5 system and I do like it.  Having fired it as well as other cans on the market I thought it's weight and sound were very comparable.  My intention with this thread was to educate those interested.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 3:43:33 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

The fact is that oss hasn't been around that long, and they are already on generation 5.  So let's keep the comments focused on the new can,  rather than the older ones.

View Quote

But given the timescale of the civilian market acquisition process, do you expect users to be able to keep up with the product development cycle let alone invest in what they might consider an immature technology (based on the number of iterations we've seen so far)?
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 4:19:38 PM EDT
[#45]
Hey OP, how much does OSS pay you to take all their pictures? Or do they give you a cut of sales?

https://www.flickr.com/photos/96488364@N00/

What I'm getting at is: what's your relation to the company?
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 4:22:29 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Hey OP, how much does OSS pay you to take all their pictures? Or do they give you a cut of sales?

View Quote
He answered that two posts up.

Link Posted: 1/26/2015 4:29:35 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

But given the timescale of the civilian market acquisition process, do you expect users to be able to keep up with the product development cycle let alone invest in what they might consider an immature technology (based on the number of iterations we've seen so far)?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is actually why 2 of my SOT friends didn't order.   "They keep changing shit"
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 4:35:02 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

This is actually why 2 of my SOT friends didn't order.   "They keep changing shit"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's like PSA having customers beta test their 9mm, 762x39, ar10, Remington with their R51, etc

Shitty industry trend
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 4:36:42 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It seems like they're simultaneously rushing it to market while it's taken them forever to get off the ground. Now that they have the recognition they gained in the last couple of SHOT shows they're trying to keep that momentum even though the tech isn't mature enough.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 4:40:18 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ah. Didn't catch that. We're trying to fold a ceremonial flag in my officer for someone who just retired.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top