User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 1:46:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

OfficerStore is in the process of setting this program up. (coatesville,pa)
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Word on the street is the official announcement wont come until April at the NRA show in Nashville. Until then it'll remain a soft launch. Now to find a SPEQ dealer in PA...

OfficerStore is in the process of setting this program up. (coatesville,pa)

Thanks!! have any contact info for them?
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 6:19:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Matches my info. And why can't it be right?  Did you expect them to be 50% off MSRP or something?

Glock's program is basically dealer cost, and so is this...

ETA:  Yeah, you were right, NOT right on some......
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Omega $761
Specwar 556 $581
Saker 556 $872
Osprey 45 $617

Well that can't be right? Source?

Matches my info. And why can't it be right?  Did you expect them to be 50% off MSRP or something?

Silencer Shop has the Specwar 556 for $550 and the Saker for $820 on their site.  so it's more expensive to buy a "blue label" discounted item from another dealer ?

Am I missing something ?

ETA : Since I'm in Texas  and already use Silencer Shop, there does not seem to be a benefit for me to track down a SPEQ dealer, at least on those 2 particular items if the SPEQ prices are accurate.. That's what I was trying to confirm in my question
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 6:25:13 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Silencer Shop has the Specwar 556 for $550 and the Saker for $820 on their site.  so it's more expensive to buy a "blue label" discounted item from another dealer ?

Am I missing something ?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Omega $761

Specwar 556 $581

Saker 556 $872

Osprey 45 $617

Well that can't be right? Source?

Am I missing something ?

Dealer LE Cost < Silencer Shop Specwar 556 / Saker price < Individual LE price.

Their pricing structure still allows the dealer to make some profit.

Link Posted: 2/1/2015 7:56:43 PM EDT
[#4]
What's does a SS price cost the individual after the transfer fee? I think SS charges a $70 transfer fee  on top of web price and then pay the dealer on there SS direct program, but not sure. But even if someone out

of state buys from SS on there web price and then transfers to there local dealer there's at least $50-100 in transfer fee. So yes SS beats a blue label price by a few dollars in some cases, but  Blue Label is cheaper

in the end. Some prices are way below SS and then others are not. I'm sure people would like to use there local shop especially if there getting cheaper or same price. SS does an awesome job selling in the

commercial market hands down. Dealers I think are just trying to take avantage of being able to give back directly to those who apply to this program.
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 10:11:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
What's does a SS price cost the individual after the transfer fee? I think SS charges a $70 transfer fee  on top of web price and then pay the dealer on there SS direct program, but not sure. But even if someone out

of state buys from SS on there web price and then transfers to there local dealer there's at least $50-100 in transfer fee. So yes SS beats a blue label price by a few dollars in some cases, but  Blue Label is cheaper

in the end. Some prices are way below SS and then others are not. I'm sure people would like to use there local shop especially if there getting cheaper or same price. SS does an awesome job selling in the

commercial market hands down. Dealers I think are just trying to take avantage of being able to give back directly to those who apply to this program.
View Quote

I'm in Texas. Silencer Shop is local for me so  sales tax is the only extra cost, but I will pay that at any blue label dealer since it must be an instate sale per Speq rules.

ETA : I added more info to my post above to clarify my inquiry.
Link Posted: 2/2/2015 12:38:48 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

Also, don't forget that there are many local dealers, including SilencerCo stocking dealers and SPEQ dealers, that will not accept transfers from Silencer Shop, and will not participate in the direct program.

Blue label prices are also fixed from the manufacturer, and therefore aren't dependent on whatever sale or special pricing or incentive may be happening at the time. Just because SS is cheaper today doesn't mean they'll be cheaper tomorrow.

As an example, they've got one hell of a discount on the Salvo because they bought a glut of them and they aren't moving. When stock is static, you've got money tied up that can't be used for anything else, like the newest and greatest toys from all these new entries to the suppressor business.
Link Posted: 2/9/2015 1:25:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Any idea on the price of a Saker 762 through this program?
Link Posted: 2/9/2015 3:00:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

$945 according to the price list I have...
Link Posted: 2/9/2015 4:25:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

sooooooooooooo.....more expensive than what they're sold retail?
Link Posted: 2/9/2015 4:30:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Called it

Link Posted: 2/9/2015 5:33:02 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

sooooooooooooo.....more expensive than what they're sold retail FOR NOW?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Coming price increases will make the SPEQ price look better.
Link Posted: 2/13/2015 10:44:48 AM EDT
[#12]
No discount on the Salvo?
Link Posted: 2/13/2015 12:03:40 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

More price increases?
Didn't they already have their 8% bump?
Link Posted: 2/13/2015 3:36:59 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
No discount on the Salvo?
View Quote

There is... but with the Capital Armory deal now for February, your better off buying it there.

Link Posted: 2/13/2015 5:06:42 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
More price increases?
Didn't they already have their 8% bump?
View Quote

SiCo bumped them, but not all dealers are selling "new" stock, yet. You'll see the increased prices eventually.
Link Posted: 2/14/2015 12:25:00 AM EDT
[#16]
My local dealer quoted me a price with NO piston that if I added a piston would be greater than silencershops price by a fair amount.

Don't the osprey cans normally come with a piston?
Link Posted: 2/14/2015 1:46:46 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Don't the osprey cans normally come with a piston?
View Quote

Only if the dealer buys and packages it that way. Most do...but dealers can buy them from distributors as just the can as well.
Link Posted: 2/19/2015 3:10:39 AM EDT
[#18]
Any dates on the program?
Link Posted: 2/19/2015 9:27:00 PM EDT
[#19]
B&H is setting up a nationwide network of dealers, so that the public servants this program is designed to help, can buy from a dealer in their area. Dealers that are participating in the program cannot sell SPEQ (or Blue Label) suppressors outside of their home state. Also, participating dealers are not allowed to sell SPEQ products or advertise pricing at gun shows or on the Internet. Dealers are also required to send in qualifying credentials with every sale.

Dealers that placed large orders should be getting inventory soon, because those orders will be transferred directly from SilencerCo. Smaller orders will take longer because they will be transferred from SilencerCo to B&H...then from B&H to the dealer.

Link Posted: 2/22/2015 12:19:07 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sure, if a dealer can afford to make about $50 on a $1K can they can sell it for that cheap.
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 9:10:40 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 10:02:12 AM EDT
[#22]
I purchased a blue label octane 45 from my dealer last night
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 10:04:05 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
FWIW I inquired about the blue label pricing and it apparently does not apply to vets w/ DD214's as was originally stated in one of the threads. At least that's what I am getting from the dealer I checked with.
View Quote

Need to be a retired vet, not just a vet.
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 10:30:46 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 11:00:13 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yep,  isn't that the same for Glock Blue label though as well?
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 1:11:36 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Yep,  isn't that the same for Glock Blue label though as well?
View Quote

Identical.
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 4:03:38 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 8:28:23 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Dealers that placed large orders should be getting inventory soon, because those orders will be transferred directly from SilencerCo. Smaller orders will take longer because they will be transferred from SilencerCo to B&H...then from B&H to the dealer.

View Quote
Ballpark for how long "longer" is?  My dealer is a relatively small guy.  I'm anxious to get my form 4 in before the potential changes to the NFA transfer rules.  The CLEO in my county is a doofus.

Link Posted: 3/25/2015 1:25:59 AM EDT
[#29]
Has the Blue Label pricing become the biggest non-event?
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 9:27:10 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Has the Blue Label pricing become the biggest non-event?
View Quote

Nah. My dealer has placed two orders and they should arrive late April or May.

I'll hopefully snag an octane 45 if he has one. He said most of them are already spoken for.
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 10:54:30 AM EDT
[#31]
I kind of gave up.  I have limited options for a SPEQ dealer, as BT is aware. ( we've spoken several times). The only approved dealer signed up, but isn't really interested as there's doesn't appear to be much money available for the dealer.  I've got my local SOT checking also, but if he doesn't sign up it'll be because it's not worth the cost for fixed sales prices.  I won't ask him the return on input exactly, but will get a real good idea if he doesn't sign up.

Kind of too bad as a couple items were nicely priced.  Btw, I'm still listing MO, buy don't live there anymore.
Link Posted: 4/12/2015 5:51:01 PM EDT
[#32]
There is a list of the authorized SPEQ dealers available at : http://www.silencerco.com/speq

Our cans are starting to trickle in....Specwar556, Octane HD 9mm and 22Sparrows....the Omegas and others are coming in a week or so....I hope!
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 12:58:41 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:Apparently rent-a-cops, private ambulances, judges, DA's, etc get full inclusion in the program but vets don't unless you did 20.

Seriously? Judges, da's and fucking brinks truck drivers?
View Quote

Hey now, an armored courier's job is dangerous as hell. I worked in that industry for a short time (thankfully) and there may be a lot of knuckleheads doing it (don't worry, they ain't buying silencers anyway) but it's still dangerous, with crappy low pay, and even worse benefits. And oh yeah, you might get shot in the face so some dirtbag can run off with a bag of money. As a USMC 0311 vet and former armored courier, I'm fine with the discount system being the way it is. I'd guess that it's more about the numbers than anything else. Not 1 in 1000 couriers is both interested in buying a can AND has the $ to do it....but the entire vet group? Big money and lots of interest there. Might as well just lower prices for everyone if you make the program that expansive.

BTW, I thought you were in WA Keek?
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top