BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 45
Link Posted: 7/20/2015 11:59:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

And my question would be what does that mean?  It has to be put on a form 3 to get to Lanbo's then form 3'd again to my dealer?  No thank you to that deal, if that is the case...  I don't know, I've never dealt with Lanbo's for suppressor so, but that's not the kind of thing that inspires confidence buying anything NFA.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
TiRant 9s for $528

https://www.alphacatarmory.com/shop/advanced-armament-corp-ti-rant-9s-9mm-12x28-pistol-suppressor-black-102011/

ETA:  This is the 9s, not the 9.  I originally posted it as the 9.  My apologies to anyone whose hopes were dashed.

TiRant 9s $518.22

Says 0 units in stock...

And right underneath that it says 15 units at Warehouse A.

And my question would be what does that mean?  It has to be put on a form 3 to get to Lanbo's then form 3'd again to my dealer?  No thank you to that deal, if that is the case...  I don't know, I've never dealt with Lanbo's for suppressor so, but that's not the kind of thing that inspires confidence buying anything NFA.

I would call and ask. Maybe it can just go from the warehouse from a F3 to your dealer and not to their store front and then your dealer.
Link Posted: 7/20/2015 1:50:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I wonder how many they have? I added 250 to the cart and it put them all in.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
SF SOCOM RC in 556 for $799 shipped

Already ordered mine, y'all have fun

Anyone deal with these guys before? Tempted but a google search shows their CS can be spotty at best

they were pretty prompt to answer my emails

Probably all the cans, lol -
You have to keep in-mind the new Surefire cans are do.
Link Posted: 7/20/2015 2:19:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
SF SOCOM RC in 556 for $799 shipped

Already ordered mine, y'all have fun

Anyone deal with these guys before? Tempted but a google search shows their CS can be spotty at best

they were pretty prompt to answer my emails

That's an impressive Credit Limit you have there!  
Link Posted: 7/20/2015 11:42:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Does not meet criteria.
Link Posted: 7/21/2015 7:46:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Hopefully getting back to some deals...

Saker 556 for $599 (no mount)
View Quote

Not really a great deal once you add in the MAAD mount, brought the incart total to $894.
Link Posted: 7/21/2015 12:09:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Not really a great deal once you add in the MAAD mount, brought the incart total to $894.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What's a direct thread mount cost?
Link Posted: 7/21/2015 2:06:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not sure what that site has them for but I paid $130 for my direct thread mounts
Link Posted: 7/22/2015 2:23:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Cherokee has AAC Mini-4s for $399 on Gunbroker, no idea how many are left but they relisted the auction after I got one:

AAC Mini 4 Gunbroker Listing
Link Posted: 7/22/2015 8:02:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Cherokee has AAC Mini-4s for $399 on Gunbroker, no idea how many are left but they relisted the auction after I got one:

View Quote

I pushed the button know a few people have been asking for a min4 deal
Link Posted: 7/22/2015 9:45:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

Thanks! Too good to pass up
Link Posted: 7/22/2015 10:12:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Cherokee also has a Salvo for $700 listed.
Link Posted: 7/22/2015 10:20:18 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Says $799 still a good deal though.
Link Posted: 7/22/2015 11:00:26 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep, not sure what I was typing there.
Link Posted: 7/22/2015 11:40:16 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Looks like it would still need a choke adapter
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 7:22:11 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Choke adapter or full choke kit?  Or both?  I'm confused as to what would be needed to run a Salvo, I currently don't have a 12 gauge but at $799 if it really is a deal I'd consider buying a Salvo and a KSG to run it.  Is there any difference between the $799 Salvo at Cherokee and the $999 Salvo at Silencer Shop?  Very confused on the Salvo.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 8:39:51 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Choke adapter or full choke kit?  Or both?  I'm confused as to what would be needed to run a Salvo, I currently don't have a 12 gauge but at $799 if it really is a deal I'd consider buying a Salvo and a KSG to run it.  Is there any difference between the $799 Salvo at Cherokee and the $999 Salvo at Silencer Shop?  Very confused on the Salvo.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No different than a necessary mount for any other suppressor. The kit is just multiple mounts. Capital Armory has it for $900 with your choice of choke. http://www.capitolarmory.com/silencerco-salvo-12-gauge-shotgun-suppressor.html
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 11:11:16 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 11:19:40 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Some people lately have mentioned wanting Specwar 762s.... sooooo....

Tomorrow, July 24th, is National Tequila Day, and we've been celebrating early! So to honor the day with our customers, we are offering SilencerCo Specwar 762s (muzzle device included) for only $595! That's over 15% off our every day price of $705! And to make the deal even better, the first twenty AR15 members to use the code SPW762AR15 will receive an additional $50 off the sale price! Take a shot with Capitol Armory and purchase now, limited supply!
View Quote

Boom!
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 11:28:47 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Tomorrow, July 24th, is National Tequila Day, and we've been celebrating early! So to honor the day with our customers, we are offering SilencerCo Specwar 762s (muzzle device included) for only $595! That's over 15% off our every day price of $705! And to make the deal even better, the first twenty AR15 members to use the code SPW762AR15 will receive an additional $50 off the sale price! Take a shot with Capitol Armory and purchase now, limited supply!
View Quote

Awesome deal!
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 11:33:09 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 11:43:50 PM EDT
[#21]
Warlock deal?
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 11:49:16 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

View Quote

Awesome deal ... if I didn't already have two, I'd be on it like ... well, like a suppressor-crack addict.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 11:50:01 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

If all is working correctly, it should be live now.
View Quote
It sure is.  Sold!

Link Posted: 7/24/2015 12:53:56 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

Awesome deal! If I hadn't just picked up a suppressor for my 300blk I would be all over this.  But how about a deal on an Osprey .45?  You Capitol Armory folks seem to be all over this deals thread so let's get a lil pistol love going here!
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 1:09:12 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Awesome deal! If I hadn't just picked up a suppressor for my 300blk I would be all over this.  But how about a deal on an Osprey .45?  You Capitol Armory folks seem to be all over this deals thread so let's get a lil pistol love going here!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1

I ain't broke, yet.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 1:35:54 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm waiting for an Omega deal but this deal makes waiting tough.

So I did what any Arfcomer would do, I'll get both. Thanks for the deal!
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 7:04:37 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

If all is working correctly, it should be live now.
View Quote

got mine!!

I had not idea you guys are so close to Ft Hood!!
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 8:35:16 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

View Quote

I need this like a hole in the head. Damn. Maybe I can at least get a buddy to take the plunge and live vicariously through him...
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 9:26:27 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I need this like a hole in the head. Damn. Maybe I can at least get a buddy to take the plunge and live vicariously through him...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.  I've already got a Saker 762 and an Omega in jail.  Don't know what I'd do with the Specwar, but Capitol is the best!
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 10:02:52 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

Already own one, but thanks for posting deals and being a great asset to Arfcom.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 12:09:52 PM EDT
[#31]
Hmm.... Interesting. I still don't understand the difference between the Omega, Saker, and SpecWar well enough to bite.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 2:36:43 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Hmm.... Interesting. I still don't understand the difference between the Omega, Saker, and SpecWar well enough to bite.
View Quote

I believe the correct answer is to buy them all.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 4:44:01 PM EDT
[#33]
All Lone Wolf barrels are on sale for $89.00.  Doesn't matter what color or type as long as they are in stock.  Looks like they discontinued the Glock 41 threaded barrel!
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 4:54:48 PM EDT
[#34]
They have a BOGO with the Specwar 762 and Warlock II with the option to upgrade to a Spectre or other for $100+ more.

The Spectre is very tempting but I don't need a Specwar 762 just yet..........
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 4:57:23 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
They have a BOGO with the Specwar 762 and Warlock II with the option to upgrade to a Spectre or other for $100+ more.

The Spectre is very tempting but I don't need a Specwar 762 just yet..........
View Quote

Who is "they"?

Disregard, I see that it's Capitol Armory.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 5:14:54 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 5:19:01 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Dang you...and them. Just cost me $190.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
All Lone Wolf barrels are on sale for $89.00.  Doesn't matter what color or type as long as they are in stock.  Looks like they discontinued the Glock 41 threaded barrel!

Looks like the website crashed durning check out.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 6:03:23 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 6:08:11 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is this for Capitol Armory?  They are showing $139.95 on the website.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 6:11:05 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 7:24:57 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 7:36:09 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Is the site working correctly for the folks that had issues?  I just checked it and it looked good on my end.
View Quote
I believe their talking about having issues with the lone wolf site...not yours. :)

Link Posted: 7/24/2015 7:42:22 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 7/25/2015 12:13:11 AM EDT
[#44]
Bought one of the barrels, but holy cow, $20 for shipping!
Link Posted: 7/25/2015 12:30:12 AM EDT
[#45]
Anybody know what the twist rate is on LWD's 9mm threaded barrels?
Link Posted: 7/25/2015 12:34:14 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Bought one of the barrels, but holy cow, $20 for shipping!
View Quote

You could select shipping type to see the options, UPS started around $20 but USPS priority was the cheapest for me at $14 for 3 barrels.
Link Posted: 7/25/2015 2:18:46 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 7/25/2015 2:20:50 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 7/25/2015 5:01:54 AM EDT
[#49]
Sigh, caved and bought a threaded G19 barrel. Still waiting on my Octane 9, but I figured I'm bound to kick myself for not picking one up now whenever the Octane9 comes in.

That said... was tempted to get a G34 slide and G34 barrel for my G19... but holy moly... the cost for the dust cover adapter, slide internals, spring, and an inevitable new sight brings it up to the price of an actual G34 lol.
Link Posted: 7/25/2015 8:01:58 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

View Quote
Was surprised y'all hadn't used this deal up by the time I found it. Had to get one!

Page / 45
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top