Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/22/2014 12:32:43 PM EDT
For those who missed out on Quiet Riot $348 price or simply live in Texas (like me) and didn't want the form 3 delay, Silencer Shop albeit $51 more now has AAC Tirants on super sale.
I just completed my order...now let the wait begin.

http://www.silencershop.com/media/blog/
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 12:38:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
For those who missed out on Quiet Riot $348 price or simply live in Texas (like me) and didn't want the form 3 delay, Silencer Shop albeit $51 more now has AAC Tirants on super sale.

View Quote

SS price matched the QRF price when they were in stock. You could've avoided the F3 wait and saved $51 if you'd called them.

SS also announced the deals in their Industry Forum.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 1:09:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Just trying to spread the word and help those who don't look in every section everyday...like me. As to the price match I didn't see that posted in the Silencer Shop  Industry forum how was I to know.

R
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 1:42:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just trying to spread the word and help those who don't look in every section everyday...like me. As to the price match I didn't see that posted in the Silencer Shop  Industry forum how was I to know.
View Quote

I mentioned it in the QRF thread for those having problems find somebody to accept a transfer.

I know a lot of people don't visit the Industry Forums...so thanks for posting it here.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 1:54:40 PM EDT
[#4]
I'd be on this if I didn't like my octane 45 so much.  It's doing fine for 9mm.   I also think they are just dumping these on the market to get rid of them because something newer is coming along.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 2:44:13 PM EDT
[#5]
So?
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 3:58:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
So?
View Quote

So, bust a nut and get after it.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 4:29:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
So?
View Quote

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Sy_VzDlSies
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 4:44:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So?

Fixed it.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 5:35:17 PM EDT
[#9]

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

So?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Sy_VzDlSies

Fixed it.
No you didn't...

Link Posted: 10/22/2014 5:54:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Thanks got me a Tirant 9  
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 6:11:27 PM EDT
[#11]
I like my TiRant 45 so much I think I will get a second at that price.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 8:34:53 PM EDT
[#12]
I got myself a Ti-Rant 9
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 9:52:37 PM EDT
[#13]
Damnit, trying to save for NV is hard enough without all these suppressor sales.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 9:57:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Damnit, trying to save for NV is hard enough without all these suppressor sales.
View Quote

It's only money. It was too sweet of a deal to pass up, I just told my wife I'd work some more overtime.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 10:08:45 PM EDT
[#15]
Meh..wake me when mini4 and 9s go on sale.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 10:48:08 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

SS price matched the QRF price when they were in stock. You could've avoided the F3 wait and saved $51 if you'd called them.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1. Sometimes all you gotta do is ask nicely. <3 Silencershop
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 10:58:33 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I'd be on this if I didn't like my octane 45 so much.  It's doing fine for 9mm.   I also think they are just dumping these on the market to get rid of them because something newer is coming along.
View Quote

I have two octanes, had the 9mm back when it was sold by SWR and the 45 is in jail.   Overall the Octanes are good cans, but using them on left hand metric threads is a bit of a pain because the gripping surface at the muzzle end of the can is so small.  I am going to use my Octane 9mm as a dedicated fixed mount can for 1/2x28 in 9mm and 22lr.  That way everything tightens up regardless of where you hold the can.

I got the Tirant 9mm because it looks like the base near the muzzle is much larger and will make it easier to hold and tighten for LH threads.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 12:19:13 PM EDT
[#18]
So what's the deal?

Is there a new gen TiRant coming?

Or is AAC going out of business?  

Link Posted: 10/23/2014 2:11:08 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
So what's the deal?

Is there a new gen TiRant coming?

Or is AAC going out of business?  

View Quote

My guess is the ability to also shot 40. & 9mm with a 45. Tirant combined with the popularity of shorter S version has made the longer 9mm Tirant a slower seller...but this is just a guess on my part.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 6:29:03 PM EDT
[#20]
Bought a Ti-Rant 9 from SS for $649 Sept 30th thinking it was the last day for the $200 AAC credit..... now I see the Ti-Rant 9 for $399 + the $200 credit.   This gives me a
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 6:32:57 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Bought a Ti-Rant 9 from SS for $649 Sept 30th thinking it was the last day for the $200 AAC credit..... now I see the Ti-Rant 9 for $399 + the $200 credit.   This gives me a
View Quote

Wow, as I was writing this I received an email from Silencer Shop giving me store credit for the difference.  This is great customer service!  Don't think I will ever buy elsewhere now.  Customer for life.  Thanks guys.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 6:51:35 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Wow, as I was writing this I received an email from Silencer Shop giving me store credit for the difference.  This is great customer service!  Don't think I will ever buy elsewhere now.  Customer for life.  Thanks guys.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

boom!  best guys ever!
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 9:18:59 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No kidding, that is pretty sweet.  I got my t9 in late august right after they came back in stock not wanting to risk missing the promo.
Link Posted: 10/27/2014 9:52:08 PM EDT
[#24]
Ordered, have to get a threaded barrel for my Glock 19.
Link Posted: 10/27/2014 11:17:23 PM EDT
[#25]
now I'm wishing I'd waited and ordered this instead of the Evo 9... Tempted to order this too, but I can't afford to spend any more on supressors or guns right now
Link Posted: 10/27/2014 11:35:22 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
now I'm wishing I'd waited and ordered this instead of the Evo 9... Tempted to order this too, but I can't afford to spend any more on supressors or guns right now
View Quote

I had the same regret, so I ended up selling my Evo 9 locally before any Form 4 paperwork was done and purchased a TiRant instead.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top