Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/24/2014 5:07:46 AM EDT
Looking to buy another suppressor.  Like Grandpa SImpson said about the Super Bowl, if I don't support this it's not gonna continue.

Currently I have:

Sparrow
Surefire 22 on order

Ti-Rant 45 full size
Ti-Rant 9S
Osprey 45

Surefire Legacy Micro
Surefire Legacy 6.8mm
Surefire 7.62 Mini

I'd like to fill some un-filled nitch, if you can think of any.  With the exception of the .22's, I don't really have 2 of the same nicth.

Nor am I that fired up about say getting a full size 9mm can - I already have a full size 45 and there's not much differnce in sound levels. I got the Osprey as it looked cool with the rectangular body.

Oh, and no plans now for any large bore rifles, so no need for a .338 or above can.

Any idea?  I don't want the suppressor business to go under by me not continuing to buy!
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 5:10:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Have any shotguns you need suppressed? Silencer Co. just came out with a shotgun suppressor that looks promising.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 5:40:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Direct thread 30 cal can. I'm picking up a SilencerCo Harvester today and I don't have a gun to use it with...yet. I have 16 other cans and figured that's what I was missing. Good luck.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 5:45:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Subgun can? I'm also thinking about my next purchase and contemplating a Bowers Vers 9s for my 9mm ARs.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 8:51:53 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Direct thread 30 cal can. I'm picking up a SilencerCo Harvester today and I don't have a gun to use it with...yet. I have 16 other cans and figured that's what I was missing. Good luck.
View Quote

This, everyone should have one high quality 30cal direct thread can.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 9:58:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Thunderbeast 30-BA or YHM Titanium Phantom 7.62

Link Posted: 7/24/2014 11:16:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Try out one of those multi-cal Liberty cans.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 1:05:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top