Link Posted: 2/28/2015 4:33:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BigWaylon] [#9]
<< edited to clean up sticky and get us back on track...BigWaylon >>
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 5:26:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BigWaylon] [#10]
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 11:15:34 PM EDT
[#11]
My form 1 was approved a few weeks ago via efile. Will the approved stamp come via snail mail?
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 11:19:53 PM EDT
[#12]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By sambunnell:
My form 1 was approved a few weeks ago via efile. Will the approved stamp come via snail mail?
View Quote

All you get is the digital, which you already have.
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 11:23:00 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By BigWaylon:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

My form on the website where I view form still says submitted. As well as the email version when it was approved. Neither have the stamp like my form 4 does.
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 11:33:11 PM EDT
[#14]
My form on the website where I view form still says submitted. As well as the email version when it was approved. Neither have the stamp like my form 4 does.
View Quote

It should have a digital stamp where the stamp is on a paper form, plus the examiner's signature, plus the Approved box checked. If yours doesn't have those three things, you need to contact them.

Either Ask The Experts, email Ted Clutter, email [email protected], or call them Monday.

You definitely got an Approval email? And not just another Submitted email? (Sometimes the system sends out another one that means nothing)
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 11:41:28 PM EDT
[#15]

It should have a digital stamp where the stamp is on a paper form, plus the examiner's signature, plus the Approved box checked. If yours doesn't have those three things, you need to contact them.

Either Ask The Experts, email Ted Clutter, email [email protected], or call them Monday.

You definitely got an Approval email? And not just another Submitted email? (Sometimes the system sends out another one that means nothing)
View All Quotes

You are correct, it seems I got another submitted email. But the form was moved to approved on the left hand side. Guess I will call Monday to get it sorted out.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 9:13:44 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 4/16/2015 11:58:38 PM EDT
[#17]
Topic Moved
Link Posted: 4/17/2015 12:07:11 AM EDT
[#18]
unlocked.........dpmmn
Link Posted: 4/17/2015 12:09:09 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 4/17/2015 8:14:19 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Wayward_Texan] [#20]

View All Quotes

The last one I filed came back with no email whatsoever...
I checked online and it showed approved, so I opened and viewed the form and it had the sig, box checked and the stamp.
I printed it to PDF and was good.

Just a thought, you might try viewing the form

ETA.. and refresh the page.. you may be viewing cached info...
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 2:24:04 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 2:36:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Mjollnir] [#22]

Just a quick update. I went through and deleted the drama (including my own) from the OP and the last two pages. Consider this a fresh restart on this sticky. Hope it continues to help.

I did add a little info to the OP after my F1 suppressors were approved, just to point out what I did different than when I filed for SBRs.
View Quote

Thank you! Excellent thread and information. I used it to complete my F1 and it was approved with no problems.

Link Posted: 4/18/2015 3:12:30 PM EDT
[#23]
Thank you for cleaning this up and thank you to whomever unlocked it! I've kept this tacked and am glad to see it open again!

Now, let's get busy!
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 8:55:33 PM EDT
[#24]
I just submitted another after my first was approved. Great thread. Very helpful.
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 9:11:05 PM EDT
[#25]

Originally Posted By ejeviking:

Thank you for cleaning this up and thank you to whomever unlocked it! I've kept this tacked and am glad to see it open again!

Now, let's get busy!

View Quote
Now, if we could just get the 'bookmark" feature to work...

Link Posted: 4/20/2015 10:04:58 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 10:05:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BigWaylon] [#27]
Link Posted: 4/21/2015 7:03:53 AM EDT
[#28]

You referring to the little green icon that takes you to the unread post?
View All Quotes

Originally Posted By AlabamaPaul:

Originally Posted By ejeviking:

Now, let's get busy!

Now, if we could just get the 'bookmark" feature to work...  

You referring to the little green icon that takes you to the unread post?
Yep, that feature...

Link Posted: 4/21/2015 7:16:38 AM EDT
[Last Edit: BigWaylon] [#29]
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 1:21:21 AM EDT
[Last Edit: The_Schweitz] [#30]
Just wanted to say thanks for putting this guide together.  I have put a few together and understand the massive time commitment this was as well as your continued support of the thread with edits and updates.  Really helped me jump in for my first E File.

Link Posted: 5/4/2015 3:34:08 PM EDT
[#31]
Does the suppressor need to be listed in schedule a before i submit my form 1 ?
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 4:14:54 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By morpheus6d9:
View Quote

No.
It's not "yours" til it's approved
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 12:32:18 AM EDT
[#33]

Originally Posted By bradpierson26:
No.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By bradpierson26:

Originally Posted By morpheus6d9:

No.

Thank you very much

submitting Form 1 in the morning

Link Posted: 5/8/2015 2:45:29 PM EDT
[#34]
BigWaylon, many thanks to your instructions on this.  I was able to do mine with no problems.

I submitted it on 5/1/2015, and got the email that it was submitted.  However, when I go back to the end page of the application, the button for sign/submit is not greyed out.  It appears active, but I do have the text line at bottom that says it is submitted pending research.  I am guessing that's normal for a Form 1 for a suppressor.  I expected that.  And when I view the form, it is still showing draft across it.  I will wait a few more days and see if the status changes.  

Link Posted: 5/8/2015 2:52:04 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 5/8/2015 8:33:21 PM EDT
[#36]
Yes, it says it is submitted and pending research, I am sure to it being a suppressor form 1.  The check box for certifying is greyed out, but the sign and submit button is active.  I'll wait a few more days and see if the status changes.
Link Posted: 5/14/2015 7:43:09 PM EDT
[#37]
Well shit howdy.........came home from work, logged in and

APPROVED

Feb 25 - May 14

Thanks for the help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Didn't get an email or anything else. SWEET.

Tonight Buttstock City!!!
Link Posted: 5/17/2015 9:59:08 PM EDT
[#38]
Got the email today, went from pending research, to processing.  

Filed it on 5/1, changed status today, 17 days.  

Finally on the move.  This waiting is intolerable.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 10:40:34 AM EDT
[#39]
IS E-FILE back up and running?
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 10:50:16 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 6/5/2015 11:52:34 AM EDT
[#41]
id also suggest using a model name already in the drop down menu or using N/A for a silencer. Mine was pending research for almost a month. All for a model name that I could have left as N/A and engraved on the tube if I wanted anyways, or used in the S/N.
Link Posted: 6/6/2015 11:59:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: LarryLove] [#42]
I am absolutely, completely, 100 percent intractably stuck in the goddamn eForms process.  I just did this 2 weeks ago with no problems, and have 2 other approvals, so I know how to do this...  But now, for some reason, I reach the point where the trust is uploaded, which I can do successfully.  However, I can not save the form, nor can I move ahead to the pay screen.  It just kicks me back to the front page.  I have tried 3 computers: 2 windows, 1 mac.  I have tried older versions of Windows running in virtual machines on my mac: win 7 and xp.  I have tried Safari, Firefox, IE.  Same thing, no moving past that same point, and I've now wasted hours of my life on this nonsense.  

Epilogue: I tried a different Mac using Safari, and it finally went through to completion.  Maybe they were having troubles on their end, but theres no way to know.  This one was a very frustrating experience.
Link Posted: 6/13/2015 1:48:52 AM EDT
[#43]
Just did 2 lowers.  Watched the video the first time and went through no issues.  Did the second one on my own and had the same problems as the member above my post but after switching from Chrome to IE it worked fine.  

So easy it's almost scary.  Thanks for the video!!
Link Posted: 6/13/2015 12:07:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: qwerty4] [#44]
Can someone help me here or point me in the right direction?

I submitted 3/12 and 3/13 - Approved 6/13 without any email notification.

When I click the eye icon, I get the application with a "submitted" watermark.  Can anyone tell me where the stamp is or point me in the right direction?

Link Posted: 6/13/2015 1:08:48 PM EDT
[#45]
Just reopen the pdf and your stamped Form 1 will appear in all it's glory. They don't send out email notifications.
Link Posted: 6/13/2015 1:33:53 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 6/13/2015 4:58:55 PM EDT
[#47]

Most of the time, email notification is indeed sent.
View Quote

Never seen one nor has anyone I know. Maybe it's a WA state thing.
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 9:08:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: jonathan1994] [#48]
Well I started my first one on Friday and it froze up and quit as I was getting a good start.  I have been trying to log back in since Sunday night and E-Forms is DOWN.

The eForms system in unavailable at this time. yada yada yada.  

Discouraging.  I barely got my feet wet.

EDIT
DONE.  That was easy except for the glitch.

NOTE -  DO NOT CLICK SAVE AFER YOU HAVE SUBMITTED.  IT CREATES A DRAFT OF YOUR SUBMITTAL AND IF YOU DELETE THAT YOU MESSED UP.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 9:54:15 PM EDT
[#49]
My apologies if this has been asked and answered already; but I couldn't find the info anywhere.  When submitting an efile F1 for a suppressor, what technical info(if any)is required on the build?  Do I need to make drawings and part lists/descriptions of the parts I intend to use for the build and upload them as attachments to get it approved? Or, just list "silencer" the caliber, and the specific maker/model/serial # info?

Thanks
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 9:26:44 AM EDT
[#50]
Page / 17
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top